Garth Ennis is a #$&#!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wade Wilson
Dont get me wrong, I like Frank Castle, i love Frank Castle! BUT! Recently I've read the old Punisher/Wolverine crossover for the first time and gotta say that it's bullsh!t. I'm not a Wolverine fanboy but i gotta say that Ennis completely butchered Logans personality and humiliated the character for only one purpose - to make Castle look good. I dont care what Wolverine haters would say, but I know enough about the character to judge that Wolverine:
a) Does not scream like a little girl whenever he's pissed off.
b) Does not make empty threats while bleeding on the floor. It's more like him to just wait till his body is healed and then he just kills everyone witout saying crap like "im warning you!" "this is your last chance!" I'll find you and gutt you like a fish for this!" That's beyond bullsh!t.
And c) He doesn't say crap like "im The Wolverine! So dont mess with me!"
All that made me come to a conclusion - Ennis is a #$%#.

AlmightyKfish
Ennis writes a good Punisher.

Just not anyone with a costume beyond Castle.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Dont get me wrong, I like Frank Castle, i love Frank Castle! BUT! Recently I've read the old Punisher/Wolverine crossover for the first time and gotta say that it's bullsh!t. I'm not a Wolverine fanboy but i gotta say that Ennis completely butchered Logans personality and humiliated the character for only one purpose - to make Castle look good. I dont care what Wolverine haters would say, but I know enough about the character to judge that Wolverine:
a) Does not scream like a little girl whenever he's pissed off.
b) Does not make empty threats while bleeding on the floor. It's more like him to just wait till his body is healed and then he just kills everyone witout saying crap like "im warning you!" "this is your last chance!" I'll find you and gutt you like a fish for this!" That's beyond bullsh!t.
And c) He doesn't say crap like "im The Wolverine! So dont mess with me!"
All that made me come to a conclusion - Ennis is a #$%#.

He has so many appearances that he has done a/b and c at least to a degree. I'm not even kidding no expression

I'm not saying I liked the book though :/

Digi
Use the writer's thread. Thanks.

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=492960&highlight=title%3A%28writer+thread%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.