KMC Comic Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
Okay so I realize this has been delved into on multiple occasions but I've been toying around with the idea of a KMC Comic book for the better part of 2 years and thought I'd bring it up to the bulk at KMC.

I've actually brought this idea up to a multitude of people and it seems like it could be a good idea. I've already written the first couple of issues, so yeah.

Unfrotunately, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad at drawing that if anyone was interested I'd be willing to check out some work from anyone who's....... interested.... is that a run on sentence?

Regardless, it involves characters who are loosely based on people here at the KMC (By loosely I mean some are much like the people here and some have just had their names taken to fit the context of the universe).

The main character is a made up one so that there isn't too much bias on any one person in the KMC. He lives like you or I and somehow gets sucked up into the strange universe full of Troll's and Hero's and Vs. Battles and Etc.

Anyway.... if you have any questions.... shoot.

Vally Doosh
AM I IN IT????

Blight
As Validus. I believe you live In Versaz, which is the continent owned by Tron.... where all the Gladitorial arena's are.

Vally Doosh
http://i40.tinypic.com/b874mo.jpg

Raoul
Originally posted by Blight
Okay so I realize this has been delved into on multiple occasions but I've been toying around with the idea of a KMC Comic book for the better part of 2 years and thought I'd bring it up to the bulk at KMC.

I've actually brought this idea up to a multitude of people and it seems like it could be a good idea. I've already written the first couple of issues, so yeah.

Unfrotunately, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO Bad at drawing that if anyone was interested I'd be willing to check out some work from anyone who's....... interested.... is that a run on sentence?

Regardless, it involves characters who are loosely based on people here at the KMC (By loosely I mean some are much like the people here and some have just had their names taken to fit the context of the universe).

The main character is a made up one so that there isn't too much bias on any one person in the KMC. He lives like you or I and somehow gets sucked up into the strange universe full of Troll's and Hero's and Vs. Battles and Etc.

Anyway.... if you have any questions.... shoot.

long as i dont get a shitty role like last time... sad

Blight
Originally posted by Vally Doosh
http://i40.tinypic.com/b874mo.jpg I have Drawn (bad) Pictures of:

Jinzin
Creshosk
Blair Wind
Symmetric Chaos
Badabing
The Durh (A second form of Badabing)
The Blight
The Psyquis
Quanchi
X-meat
Sir Whirleysplat
Batdude
Capt It Up
Digimark
Galactic Storm & Mr. Master (Battling Picture)
Redatom 65
Rufus T. Firefly
Scoobless & Blair Wind (Battling)
Grey Fox
Symmetric Chaos & Batdude (Teaming Up)

Blight
Originally posted by Raoul
long as i dont get a shitty role like last time... sad Did I explain what your character was?

I don't think I've created one for you yet.

Vally Doosh
Did I explain what your character was?

I don't think I've created one for you yet.
WHATS MY CHARACTER?!

Blight
Who is that girl in your sig/av?

Ummmm your character is a work in progress.

So Far Shield Type power. Possibly the idea that you have a certain amount of energy that you can utilize in verious ways... wither to shield or expand into a concussive beam. Or you can shoot if out and bubble shield other people.... a lot like green lantern without the imagination willpower bit.

Vally Doosh
Who is that girl in your sig/av?
Hayley Williams

Ummmm your character is a work in progress.

This is bs. I'm out.

Newjak
Am I in there stick out tongue

Blight
Hayley Williams

This is bs. I'm out. I will create your character regardless of whether you are in or out. I can say that if you live in Versaz you are a Gladiator... if that helps.

Originally posted by Newjak
Am I in there stick out tongue The Godfather of the KMC Mob? Possibly shifty

Digi
Sounds awesome. If you don't get a dedicated artist (likely) it would probably still be a riot as fan fiction.

Symmetric Chaos
Redatom 65
Rufus T. Firefly

Same person.

Blight
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Same person. Correct. But two different characters in the KMC Comic Universe... though they do have a lot to do with one another.

Originally posted by Digi
Sounds awesome. If you don't get a dedicated artist (likely) it would probably still be a riot as fan fiction. That's true... I've been pondering it a long time... I have pages and pages of Research with who's on each team, who are the elite's, etc. I even thought about making it into a MUGEN game but unfortunately I don't know how to program and all that jazz.

So... this is the (Very bad looking) World of Kamek, where most of the KMC comic will take place:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/KMCWorldSoFar.jpg

The acting president of Kamek (the Continent) is President Digimark. He is also the leader of Rajspek, but it is more a memorial to fallen heroes and legendary warriors.

Tron is the King of Versaz, a warlike nation that spends most it's time at the Gladitorial arena's. The leadership goes to that of Tron and his Counsel member's (one of them Being Raoul). Blair Wind & Scoobless are the Star Attractions as far as the most respectable gladatorial arena goes (Tournament of Champions). Validus is also a well respected Gladiator.

Blight
Also In Space is the Mongoose Planet (remember THAT?) Owned by Rufus T. Firefly, who founded the Redatom Line, the premier defense against All Troll and Demon Attacks made in and around the KMC Planet.

Each Redatom is Paired With a JasonK Bot to help.

Redatom1 is with JasonK1
Redatom2 is with Jason K2
Etc.

Except that Redatom4 Was killed by the Rogue Jasonk4 who is actively pursuing and trying to destroy all the Redatom's.

Ha Son
That's cold, blight. sad

Badabing
Originally posted by Raoul
long as i dont get a shitty role like last time... sad Well, you probably think it would be great to be Scott Summers or Henry Pym...ermm. So your opinion of a "shitty role" can't really be trusted. erm

biscuits

Vally Doosh
Originally posted by Ha Son
That's cold, blight. sad Lulz @ being reduced to a bot

Newjak
I will create your character regardless of whether you are in or out. I can say that if you live in Versaz you are a Gladiator... if that helps.

The Godfather of the KMC Mob? Possibly shifty Godfather of the KMC Mob.

I like it eek!

Mr. Funktastic
Can I be Batman ? stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by Mr. Funktastic
Can I be Batman ? stick out tongue No no expression

Ha Son
Lulz @ being reduced to a bot
uhuh

Mr. Funktastic
Originally posted by Newjak
No no expression

fine, then I'll be Thor. stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by Mr. Funktastic
fine, then I'll be Thor. stick out tongue You can be stiltman stick out tongue

Blight
He can be Paste Pot Pete.

Blight
Bare in mind that this was done on a Computer & Not by Free Hand.

Here is one of the Wilder character's... the Durh:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/TheDurhSoFar.jpg

Again this is nothing like what other characters look like... this one is a psycho.

Symmetric Chaos
You're a sick sick man.

What am I like?

Martian_mind
That's horrific.

flawless portrait of Bada though.

Blight
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're a sick sick man.

What am I like? Yours is one of my favorite character's to draw. I have about 3 pictures Already hand drawn but I don't have a scanner.

Your character wear's glasses. Your power are all these tiny laser's that you can shoot and then control where they go. As the story Progresses, you get better at the size of the laser's and thus become more and more powerful. You hang out with Batdude's character a lot (You're on the same team) so I also have a picture with you and he.

Imagine a character that walks around with thousands of tiny laser's circling around him and then they all combine to make a huge one that he shoots out at an enemy.

Originally posted by Martian_mind
That's horrific.

flawless portrait of Bada though.
Badabing actually has his own character... the Durh is an entity.

Martian_mind
Bah.

Blight
Bah. Your character is on the main team. Thus he is one of the main characters. Your power is to project yourself out of your body.

Scoobless
Let's see the rest of the pics then.

big grin

Wei Phoenix
If I'm not in it then I'm suing for racism. I bet you have no black people you racist bigotted bigot of bigotry!!!

Wei Phoenix
Bare in mind that this was done on a Computer & Not by Free Hand.

Here is one of the Wilder character's... the Durh:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/TheDurhSoFar.jpg

Again this is nothing like what other characters look like... this one is a psycho.

Does he have a penis foot?

Martian_mind
Your character is on the main team. Thus he is one of the main characters. Your power is to project yourself out of your body.

Awesome.

TricksterPriest
Mr. Blight, you have my attention and interest. thumb up Trickacolypse has arrived. I figure Trickseid is too high up. stick out tongue

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mr. Blight, you have my attention and interest. thumb up Trickacolypse has arrived. I figure Trickseid is too high up. stick out tongue

Please,god,let me bludgeon him to death at some stage in the story.

Mindship
"Mindsurfer"...? shifty

Kris Blaze
I better be in it uhuh

Philosophía
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I better be in it uhuh

*points and laughs*
You're not important enough to be even a bot, like Jason. crylaugh

*doesn't find himself on the list*

cry

Blight

Philosophía
I'll be the deus ex machina.

Scoobless
Your Character is crazy, you've mastered self matter manipulation.

Just like in real life .... I thought this was supposed to be fictitious?

cool

Philosophía
Originally posted by Scoobless

cool

It's not masturbation, it's matter manipulation.

You shouldn't read without your glasses. uhuh

Scoobless
Potato, tomato.

I'm Bran
First of all... who the **** are you? Secondly, my Big Bran Character is Black... I don't know if Bigbran is black in real life but he's black in my stories... that's like the opposite of racism stick out tongue
I'm in it, and my penis grew larger.

Awesome!

Digi
President Digimark.

HAHAHAHA.

Best story ever.

no expression

Blight

cool I've actually written an arc that involves your character. It's this Gladitorial fight between you and Blair Wind.

Originally posted by I'm Bran
I'm in it, and my penis grew larger.

Awesome! Yeah you're the Teacher of the Main team in the storyline. Your power is that you can make it so other people's powers don't work.

I'm Bran
Yeah you're the Teacher of the Main team in the storyline. Your power is that you can make it so other people's powers don't work. That's... uneventful...

Blight
That's... uneventful... You are the Brother of Bransolute. His power is that he can make people's power's go haywire... when you guys are together you can both control other people's powers... when they go off, when they stop working, etc... imagine a guy who has eye beams, you can wait for the right moment (ie when he's looking at one of his own teammates) and bransolute makes him shoot off. When he gets the hang of it and turns it on you guys, Bigbran turns it off.

It's a half a mile radius. But if you don't know they're there it doesn't work.

Tom Joad
i'm kind of a big deal. What with the fact that I have 3 seperate username characters in this story.

Avlon
This whole thread is a product of my T-vo. smile

Kris Blaze
Bran teach, imagine that.

Martian_mind
bransolute makes him shoot off. When he gets the hang of it and turns it on you guys, Bigbran turns it off.

Lulz.

Philosophía
crylaugh

Blight
Originally posted by Avlon
This whole thread is a product of my T-vo. smile So why aren't you in it yet, then?

Badabing
So why aren't you in it yet, then? sad

Endless Mike
Is it too late for me to be in it?

Blight
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is it too late for me to be in it? I haven't put you in yet, but don't worry... just about everyone will make it into the story. It's a continuing one so it will go through a lot of different people throughout it.

Mainly older posters will get it in the beginning... but as it goes along newer people will be introduced.

You have to bare in mind that I was on here most frequently in 2006 and parts of 2007. So things that happened during those times will be the most prevalent. Endless mike, you've been around about as long as I have so you have not a single thing to worry about.Originally posted by Badabing
sad just kiddering smile

Avlon
So why aren't you in it yet, then?

The creator simply sets his creations in motion and watches the results.

IE. You're my petri dish subjects. smokin'

Scoobless
I was on here most frequently in 2006 and parts of 2007. So things that happened during those times will be the most prevalent.

Ah yes, KMC's "Golden Age".

Blight
Ah yes, KMC's "Golden Age". Yup yup.... or, as I like to call it... the age of drama & teams.

Tom Joad
Lawlz, Digi loves those.

Digi
Originally posted by Tom Joad
Lawlz, Digi loves those.

Teams? Yeah, they're awesome.

facepalm

....the 'no new teams' and 'close the worthless ones' policies are the best thing to happen to this forum in the past year or two.

Kris Blaze
T.E.A.M Mongoose forever, scumbags.

Doctor-Alvis
I was never cool enough to be on a team, aka, I was never gregarious enough with the people here to be on a team.

Badabing

facepalm

....the 'no new teams' and 'close the worthless ones' policies are the best thing to happen to this forum in the past year or two. You mean your invitation to the new team wasn't real? durcry2

Vally Doosh
Digi loves teams so much he started two of them.

Snapz!

TricksterPriest
T.E.A.M Mongoose forever, scumbags.

r7_yKkKAU-c

We shall never die. jam The legend of the Mongooses shall live forever. trickster

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
r7_yKkKAU-c

We shall never die. jam The legend of the Mongooses shall live forever. trickster ...

Where's that facepalm smiley?

Tom Joad

Where's that facepalm smiley?

no expression seriously? @ you not knowing that the csm code for it is...facepalm.

Mongoose thread was fun, it had my creative taint wrapped all around it.

I'm Bran
no expression seriously? @ you not knowing that the csm code for it is...facepalm.

Mongoose thread was fun, it had my creative taint wrapped all around it. I don't check that shit out.

Maybe so (it wasn't), but Trick had to add his... and it's hard to read to say the least without a facepalm.

Blight

facepalm

....the 'no new teams' and 'close the worthless ones' policies are the best thing to happen to this forum in the past year or two. In the comic you hate the Mongoose team.Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I was never cool enough to be on a team, aka, I was never gregarious enough with the people here to be on a team. Well then it's a good thing you're not a team player in my comic.

Martian_mind
The mongooses were amusing.

They never got over me turning them down.

Tom Joad
The mongooses were amusing.

They never got over me turning them down.

K

Blight

facepalm

....the 'no new teams' and 'close the worthless ones' policies are the best thing to happen to this forum in the past year or two. Yeah but now things are way more boring.

Blight
I had forgotten I had posted this somewhere else but it may help.

Things Might have changed since I last wrote this: Originally posted by Blight
The beginning of the story so far:

This kid (I can't remember his name) is really bored living in america. He then finds two kids on the street and see's them pitching a *****-fit with one another. Who goes over to them to see what it is they're talking about.

One nerd is Throwing a plastic iron man toy at the other screaming "YOU'RE A ****ING IDIOT IF YOU THINK HE CAN WIN!!! I MEAN, COME ON!!! EL-OH-EL!"

And the other kid blocks the toy with a plastic iron man shield.

"WHAT THE HELL EVER!!! GAMBIT HAS SOOO TAKEN ON PEOPLE MULTIPLE TIMES HIS OWN POWER CLASS!! WOLVERINE DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!!!!"

So they continue back and forth until our main character gets into it:

"What are you guys talking about?"

The two nerds look at him... then look at eachother... and begin to laugh hysterically.

The kid leaves. He gets home and begins to wonder to himself..... who WOULD win in this fight? So he goes to the greatest answering tool..... google.

He types in 'wolverine vs. gambit' and begins to peruse until he finds a site that just says "Planet KMC" and then a bunch of arcane symbols.

This peaks his interest so he clicks on it. His screen goes completely white except for these words saying "Are you sure you want to enter planet kmc? Yes/No"

He clicks yes and leans closer toward the screen.

Then the screen flashes "Beware of Trolls" before his computer completely turns off. Before he can even bend down to check the power cord the computer screen begins to shake and lighting starts bolting from it. He then gets sucked INTO the screen!!!!!

Then there's a bunch of stuff of him falling until he hits the ground. He's in a vast field with a huge sign that says "Welcome to Planet KMC, Please register here. So he goes toward it.....

Okay, so the kid (still don't remember the name) goes toward the registration office and is met by the biggest burliest human he has ever seen in his life. He's not even sure it's a human. His arms are nearly the size of the hero's entire body and he's doubled the main character in height. Okay I'm just going to call the main character Adam.

So adam meets this HUGE dude and is like what the hell.

So he goes to the desk "Um....... where am I?"

The huge dude looks like he's at the desk.

"Um..... excuse me?"

The big dude wakes up and looks SHOCKED!

"WOW! A New Ucahr! Haven't had a Ucahr come in in a LONG time!"

Adam: "A new.... You-Sare? What...?"

Big Dude: "Oh I'm sorry, I forgot Ucahr's have no knowledge of this place. Welcome to Planet KMC... you need to register now so lets get to that."

Adam: "Um... okay? What am I registering for?"

Big Dude: "To become more than a Ucehr, of course! You'lle be given a Ucehr-Nahm and a squad and you'lle have a Teacher leading you and your squad as well. You'lle be lucky if you get me. I'm the best teacher of all. The Name's BigBran.

So yeah.... that's what I have so far for the first story arc... but Roldz had agreed to drawl it. I don't know if he's still interested and I don't know how long it will take me to even finish issue one. I have a huge problem with finishing things I start (Look at the profile cards... which I DO intend on finishing). I get TONS of prep work and even sometimes finish laying out stories for, like, seven arcs in (which would be around where Blair Wind's story comes along) but I have a HUGE issue actually writing the jazz in.

Here was a detailed list describing a brief explanation as to the planets and the planetary travel of the KMC Universe:

Depends on who you are. If you have the capability or the technology, you transport by yourself.

Otherwise you use other routes of transportation... lets see.

Planet KMC
This is the focal point of planets. Like earth will be to our solar system if we end up colonizing other planets in the future. It is also where the most famous school is located. Many planets send their children to KMC in order to learn how to become true KMC Heroes.

Versaz: This is the Continent specializing in Arena Battles. People come from all over to watch these monumentous ocassions. This is a place owned by Tron.

Only has an airline that goes to and from Kahmek. This is because the leader of Versaz (Tron) has a treaty with Kahmek because he is personal friends with Digimark, the leader of Kahmek.

Kahmek: This is kindof the Mainland to Planet KMC. It's where the KMC School is. It's president is Digimark and Vice President is P.R. Very Neutral Continent with the exception of it's intolerance of Trolls and the Soks.

Has a great airline that can send you to Mongoose, The off-tropics, Rayspek, and it also has interplanetary travel. Other planets include Mongoose and illuminati.

Off-Tropics: Luxury Continent. Imagine Hawaii if it were HUGE and 10 times more beautiful. Owned by the Family of Jozhe and Veritaz. Has a great tie to the illuminati planet.

You can get to Rayspek and Kahmek from the off tropics. They also have a luxury craft that will take you to the planet illuminate. The off tropics are co-owned by the family of Bat Dude's and the Family of Lethal Femme's. There is rumored to be a third family involved as well. It is a pleasure planet.

Rayspek: Haven't decided what I'll do with this place yet.

Can travel to Kahmek and the Off Tropics.

Planet Mongoose
The planet owned by Rufus T. Firefly, Billionaire extrodanaire. Half Pleasure, half work force. He has devoted his entire life to eliminating the troll threat.

This planet can travel between Planet KMC and the illuminati planet. There are also various other planets that may end up relevent to the story but I haven't come up with yet that Mongoose will be able to travel to.

Planet Illuminate
Ruler of this planet is Entity. Haven't gotten to deep into the story of this planet so if anyone has ideas pm them to me.

This can travel to many different places and specializes in a pleasure cruise to the off tropics.

Cyber Ninja Planet
Planet that allies with the highest bidder. They serve no one but themselves. But if you pay high enough... they have never failed to get the job done.

They travel via pocket transports that are virtually invisible to not only scanners... but the human eye itself. Can travel anywhere... no restriction... with the exception of places beyond the mortal world.

Realm of the Magick's
Virtually nothing is known about them. Their planet lies between two different dimensions so it's constantly in a state of flux... sometimes fully seen by maps... sometimes completely invisible. Impossible to travel to for almost anyone. Cyber Ninja's have about a 50/50 shot at getting there safely.

They can travel virtually anywhere. And it's instantanious.

The Royal Family
Are kindof anywhere and everywhere.... there are members in every facet of the government and are not easy to get rid of.....

Travel is a non-existant agenda.

The Smizasche

shifty

Tom Joad
is there hardcore nudity?

Blight
is there hardcore nudity? No no expression

Okay so here is a picture of Redatom65. It is severely lame art, so don't go slanderin' me saying I told everyone I was amazing.

Redatom 65's Character:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01964.jpg

Tom Joad
No no expression

Okay so here is a picture of Redatom65. It is severely lame art, so don't go slanderin' me saying I told everyone I was amazing.

Redatom 65's Character:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01964.jpg

I never got the inclination to masturbate to myself before, but this! This is no exception! Though it is pretty pretty to the eye. You're not a bad arist, far better than me, that's for sure. Oh, who told you my last initial. mhmm

Blight
I never got the inclination to masturbate to myself before, but this! This is no exception! Though it is pretty pretty to the eye. You're not a bad arist, far better than me, that's for sure. Oh, who told you my last initial. mhmm Ha thanks I think....

Blight
And here be Rufus T. Firefly.

The Scanner didn't work so I had to take pictures with a digital camera erm

Rufus:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01967.jpg

Tom Joad
And here be Rufus T. Firefly.

The Scanner didn't work so I had to take pictures with a digital camera erm

Rufus:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01967.jpg

I see in this one you caught most of my good qualities, and my good side. Notice the eerie frownie face and testicles drawn in the background. They're all affiliated with my fiendish mongoose plot. Just to get this out there. These two characters alone sterilize everyone else's in terms of character development and design. Especially Digi's.

Blight
Well, heh, since Red saw the Character behind I might as well put that one in next.
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01969.jpg

Blight
Her is Badabing, KMC's Superman:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01965.jpg

Tom Joad
Her is Badabing, KMC's Superman:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01965.jpg

face looks just about right. He seems taller than our dear gigi. And I see you took the trouble to draw a certain part of his anatomy. *no homo*

Blight
Durh Man:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01970.jpg

Tom Joad
Durh Man:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01970.jpg

well it has the same blank stare as gigi.

Blight
Here is the Quanchi Troll

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01966.jpg

Tom Joad
Here is the Quanchi Troll

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01966.jpg

at least his acne has cleared up...kind of.

Martian_mind
Hah,awesome.

Any more?

Blight
Hah,awesome.

Any more? I haven't drawled your character yet.... but I just now got an idea for one so it'll probably be next.

Symmetric Chaos:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01957.jpg

Kris Blaze
Can you write their powerset?

Old age has taken its toll on my eyesight.

Blight
Redatom: Cosmic powered suit designed for deep space exploration. Enhances Strength. Near infinite level of Cosmic beam radiation emission. Light Speed.

Badabing: Super Strength, Light Speed, Brick Durability.

Quanchi: Above average Sense of Smell / Hearing. Poor eyesight. Above average strength... hunt in packs

Symmetric Chaos: Can shoot an as of yet infinite number of various sized light beams. Has complete control of each beam. Has amazing multitasking capabilities. Possible this is part of his power set.

The other ones don't have descriptions.

Capt It Up:http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01956.jpg

"Extremely agile, Razor Sharp Claws, prone to animalistic outbursts, accelerated healing."

Kris Blaze
Good stuff.

Now, my powers.

Blight
This isn't 100% concrete, but I believe I have some form of Sonic sound Powers.

Kris Blaze
This isn't 100% concrete, but I believe I have some form of Sonic sound Powers.

You or me?

Finish my character mad

Blight
You or me?

Finish my character mad You.

I'm not telling you what I have.

Hold up a sec I'll see what I have written for you.

Blight
Your character comes from the Mongoose Planet, You have the sonic thing (for now). He won't show up for a while.

He is a younger character. I'll have a picture soon.

Kris Blaze
Your character comes from the Mongoose Planet, You have the sonic thing (for now). He won't show up for a while.

He is a younger character. I'll have a picture soon.

Son, I could be your grandfather uhuh

Blight
Son, I could be your grandfather uhuh You've sent me a picture of yourself. How old are you?

Badabing
You've sent me a picture of yourself. How old are you? shocklaugh & sick

Kris Blaze
You've sent me a picture of yourself. How old are you?

Older than Bada even, and that's old.

Blight
Originally posted by Badabing
shocklaugh & sick Profile Cards, ASSumer!

Older than Bada even, and that's old. Wild, you look so young... that's not a compliment no expression

Well it doesn't matter anyway since I'm not going by real people's ages, I'm going by time spent on KMC.

Anyway you're going to have two characters anyway... Kris Blaze and llagrock.

Kris Blaze
Profile Cards, ASSumer!

Wild, you look so young... that's not a compliment no expression

Well it doesn't matter anyway since I'm not going by real people's ages, I'm going by time spent on KMC.

Anyway you're going to have two characters anyway... Kris Blaze and llagrock.

Right on bro!

2 characters!

BEAT THAT *******!

Tom Joad
Right on bro!

2 characters!

BEAT THAT *******! I have three.

Kris Blaze
I have three.

I had 2 dates to the prom.

Tom Joad
I had 2 dates to the prom.

So i take it incest isn't nearly as frowned upon in Norway as it is In America?

Blight
I have three. 4

Tom Joad

tm2Jy64b0dI

Blight
The:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01963.jpg

Blight
And here is a battle between a horde of Quanchi troll's and X-meat:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01974.jpg

Blight
Galactic Storm Vs. Mr. Master!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01961.jpg

Blight
Whirly:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01983.jpg

Raoul
laughing out loud

Blight
This is the original picture I drawled for The Durh:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01971.jpg

Blight
Blair Wind:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01959.jpg

Cthon
Whirly:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01983.jpg I like it!

Scoobless
Blair Wind:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/KMCniverse/DSC01959.jpg

Whose head is he holding? and where is my character? (those two questions better not have the same answer)

stick out tongue

Blight
Oh man! I remember this! Scoobless, I do remember drawing your character, but I doubt I have that drawing anymore...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.