Cassandra Cain vs Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
rolling on floor laughing

Bouboumaster
Taskmaster

OgreMan
I'll go with Cassandra.

Superman XX5
Um reasons?

Philosophía
Cassandra.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Um reasons?

It takes only some seconds to task to assimilate a fighting style. And he already assimilate Spider-Man, Captain America, Franl Castle, DareDevil, Blacknight, Hawkeye etc...

Depending of his suit, he have a Shield (or Energy Shield) a Sword (or guns) and Bow (or Energy web to simulate what Spidey can do).
What's between this "( )" is what it have been seen in his new suit, well the rest is in his old.

So not only he's a terrifyng fighter, , but he have the gears to help him in his fight.

Plus, he can go, if he pushes himself, to superhuman speed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It takes only some seconds to task to assimilate a fighting style. And he already assimilate Spider-Man, Captain America, Franl Castle, DareDevil, Blacknight, Hawkeye etc...

Depending of his suit, he have a Shield (or Energy Shield) a Sword (or guns) and Bow (or Energy web to simulate what Spidey can do).
What's between this "( )" is what it have been seen in his new suit, well the rest is in his old.

So not only he's a terrifyng fighter, , but he have the gears to help him in his fight.

Yep Tasky wins unless Cain starts dancing around all random.

StiltmanFTW
shifty
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/hipsterdoofus_/recap8.jpg
Source: http://www.xanga.com/GhettoThunder/560714768/moon-knight-vol-4-in-30-seconds.html

Tasky should win though.

namorsubby

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by namorsubby

No.

Warrior18
Hasn't Tasky lost to Elektra before?

OgreMan
With standard equipment I favor Taskmaster. H2H I favor Cass.

Warrior18
Originally posted by OgreMan
With standard equipment I favor Taskmaster. H2H I favor Cass.

thumb up

Superman XX5
bump

Anti-Monitor
Tasky...

occultdestroyer
Cassandra Cain

srankmissingnin
Tasky

Enyalus
This thread is too blasse.

And Tasky wins.

cloud102
batgirl.

tjcoady
I doubt Taskmaster is capable of copying Cassandra Cain's "body-reading" ability.

And without that, copying her style is really a bad call. He wouldn't be able to use it properly.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

For a very very short time.Batgril has some terrifying speed feats anyway.

With his gadgets I favour Taskmaster for this.

Without gadgets Batgirl wins.

Enyalus
Originally posted by tjcoady
I doubt Taskmaster is capable of copying Cassandra Cain's "body-reading" ability.

He reads bodies himself. Mutant Zero comes to mind most immediately.

Metalmanx
Taskmaster.

godking
Originally posted by tjcoady

And without that, copying her style is really a bad call. He wouldn't be able to use it properly. he already reads bodies. He was able to fogure out who mutant zero was easily just by watching her move.

occultdestroyer
In a pure H2H battle, Tasky would have a hard time replicating Cassandra's moves (if he can even replicate them)

Not being biased, but Cass seems to be even more unpredictable than Wolverine or Deadpool.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
In a pure H2H battle, Tasky would have a hard time replicating Cassandra's moves (if he can even replicate them)

Why would he need to replicate her moves? He's got the moves of Black Panther, Daredevil, Captain America, etc.

He doesn't need her moves to beat her.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Not being biased, but Cass seems to be even more unpredictable than Wolverine or Deadpool. And you're basing this on?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.