rots Obi-Wan vs Kazdan Paratus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gundam718
the fight takes place on Raxus Prime,who wins.

Lord Lucien
Obi-Wan, for awesomely clairvoyant reasons.

Lethal Rogue
Obi Wan ftw.

Darth Truculent
Obi Wan

Lethal Rogue
Kazdan Paratus was just a normal jedi master. Obi Wan held his own against numerous sith lords and was on the jedi counsel.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
Kazdan Paratus was just a normal jedi master. Obi Wan held his own against numerous sith lords and was on the jedi counsel.

He only fought two sith lords. Well three if you count Krayt (who was not a sith at the time).

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
He only fought two sith lords. Well three if you count Krayt (who was not a sith at the time).

No, he fought Maul,Dooku and Vader, that's three right there.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
No, he fought Maul,Dooku and Vader, that's three right there.

Oh yeah. How stupid of me i forgot all about Maul. That was one of his most important fights.

I should be ashamed of myself.

Lethal Rogue
yes you should. big grin

Captain REX
I think Kazdan Paratus exhibited great power in putting together the junk golems by sheer force of will (unless I have that wrong)... but he still lost to Vader's apprentice and was nothing special with a lightsaber, it seems. I would hand it to Obi-Wan.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue

Beg your pardon, but no he wasn't. Kazdan was a genius droid maker and the Jedi's head engineer. Anakin built one droid out of junk; Kazdan built an army and controlled them with his mind.

If this fight was on neutral ground, Kenobi for sure. But on Raxus Prime, Kazdan will have his personal droid army to help him, including the Junk Titan and Kenobi is no-where near as powerful as Starkiller. Kenobi gets squashed.

Gideon
Oh, certainly.

In a contest of the Force and mastery of it, Kenobi lags miles upon miles beyond Paratus.

Red Nemesis
Wait, what?

Your statement 'lags' implies that Kenobi hasn't gotten as far (in the force). The phrase 'miles upon miles' is clearly being used as an intensifier, and it would work in any other setting. What really gets me is that you said 'lags beyond Paratus.. The meanings of 'lags' and 'beyond' seem to be exclusive. What's the deal? If it was a simple typo I can understand (I once misspelled a character's name in a thread title) but if you really meant to say 'lags beyond' then I'd like to hear your reasoning.

Gideon
I meant behind. Shuddup. You also failed to capitalize the 'f' in Force.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Gideon
Oh, certainly.

In a contest of the Force and mastery of it, Kenobi lags miles upon miles behind Paratus.

Fixed it for you big grin

And yes he does. I don't recall Kenobi ever animating and controlling armies of droids made of junk with his mind.

Darth Rex
Yea but if Kenobi runs and kills Paratus all the droids die

Plus in ROTS he took out 4 magnaguards with the Force

Shancus
Kazdan Paratus is garbage pure and simple. Obi-Wan is more talented in force and as sure as hell way more experienced in saber combat

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shancus
Kazdan Paratus is garbage pure and simple. Obi-Wan is more talented in force and as sure as hell way more experienced in saber combat Oh! Ahaha! It's funny because he lives on a garbage planet! Ohohoho! It is a pun!

Red Nemesis
IS ALSO FALSE!

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Shancus
Kazdan Paratus is garbage pure and simple. Obi-Wan is more talented in force

No he isn't. Show me the last time Obi-Wan animated and controlled an army of droids made of junk with the Force.

Plus, if it comes down to blade-to-blade, don't forget Kazdan is a nippy little guy. He's much faster and more maneuverable with his droid-legs.

Like I said, neutral ground, Kenobi. But Paratus has home advantage and his droid army to help him, including the Titan.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Rex
Yea but if Kenobi runs and kills Paratus all the droids die

Trouble is, as I said Kazdan is a nippy little guy. Plus, Kenobi's style is defence-focused.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Plus, Kenobi's style is defence-focused. And HOW. Though Paratus' command of the Force is phenomenal in terms of holding together all those combat-worthy junk-droids. Force-wise I think Kenobi's beat.

mattatom
See this is the problem which occurs when no arena is set for the battle to take part in, I would hand this one to Obi Wan every time.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by mattatom
See this is the problem which occurs when no arena is set for the battle to take part in, I would hand this one to Obi Wan every time.

What?

The original poster specifically stated that this fight happens on Raxus Prime.

Lord Lucien
Pwnd.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.