EA: These three games are gettin sequels!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Two months ago on October 23rd, EA President Frank Gibeau, and Redwood Shores general manager Glenn Schofield were in an interview. During that interview, the two mentioned that three games are gettin a sequel. What a surprise, Dead Space, Army of Two, and Bad Company are gonna be seen again. Sadly, that's all they had to say and couldn't give a release date but at least we do know that the sequels will be multiplatform.

Peach
Source?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Peach
Source?

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/23/ea-dead-space-army-of-two-bad-company-sequels-in-the-works/

Smasandian
Its pretty obvious Bad Company will get a sequel, as well as Dead Space (I don't know if the same developing house is doing it again)

Army of Two, I don't really know if it deserves a sequel or not. It wasnt very good and I don't know how much it sold.

Neo Darkhalen
Wouldn't be surprised for a Dead Space 2.

Quincy
Army of Two was only mediocre. The concept of super co-op was pretty sweet, but the shooting gameplay itself felt weak. But the gun upgrading was pretty nice.

Smasandian
Something was just wrong with it.

ragesRemorse
Army of Two was the fvcking shit. I don't know what you bastards are talking about " The shooting was weak" BALLS!!!! The game plays a lot like gears of war, except you get to do cooler shit. Even though Gears is probably one of if not the best shooter around, Army of Two deserves some major recognition. The co-op gameplay was god damn brilliant. I think this franchise could go far and potentially inspire shooters to change their online co-op gameplay.

bad company.., meh, just another war game with no style. I'll stick with Frontlines and Cod for my war fix.

Dead Space, that game rocked to that is great damn news too. I hope the next game releases with a good movie because downfall was bullshit.

Quincy
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Army of Two was the fvcking shit. I don't know what you bastards are talking about " The shooting was weak" BALLS!!!!

Bro I'd head shot guys and they wouldn't go down.

Weak Sauce. It just didn't cut the mustard. No smack to it.

Nemesis X
Yeah what's with shooters these days that when you give your enemy a head shot, they won't go down? Feels like a glitch I'm lookin at.

I do hope they give the Army of Two sequel a different name because a name like Army of Two 2 sounds like a battle between ballerinas.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Quincy
Bro I'd head shot guys and they wouldn't go down.

Weak Sauce. It just didn't cut the mustard. No smack to it.

that's why you shit on the game...,no headshots laughing out loud What kind of god damn gamer are you? Learn and adapt, buddy. I have the same problem in Gears of War but im not going to condemn the entire game on that aspect alone. It definitely was annoying that headshots didn't count, but you know what, once you got the strategy down you didn't need head shots just a smart friend.

Smasandian
The game sucked. I rarely stop playing a game I rent, but my friend and I gave up and stared playing Gears 1.

Raoul
i enjoyed army of two. quite a bit actually...

Quincy
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
that's why you shit on the game...,no headshots laughing out loud What kind of god damn gamer are you? Learn and adapt, buddy. I have the same problem in Gears of War but im not going to condemn the entire game on that aspect alone. It definitely was annoying that headshots didn't count, but you know what, once you got the strategy down you didn't need head shots just a smart friend.

Relax man I never said I hated the thing. That's just one example of why I thought the game had weak shooting aspects. I wasn't "shitting" on it. I just said it was mediocre.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Quincy
Relax man I never said I hated the thing. That's just one example of why I thought the game had weak shooting aspects. I wasn't "shitting" on it. I just said it was mediocre.

i was just fvcking with you brotha. I'm rarely ever serious on these boards. Yeah, i thought it was a solid game though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.