And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
...And night-time's just a jungle dark and a barking M16? And what's this rash that comes and goes, can you tell me what it means? God help me, I was only ninteen.

A four week operation when each step could mean your last one on two legs, It was a war within yourself. But you wouldn't let your mates down til they had you dusted off. So you closed your eyes and thought about something else.

Then someone yelled "Contact!" and the bloke behind me swore, we hooked in there for hours, then a Godalmighty roar, Frankie kicked a mine the day that mankind kicked the moon, God help me, he was going home in June.

I can still see Frankie, drinking tinnies in the Grand Hotel, on a thirty-six hour rec leave in Vung Tau. And I can still hear Frankie, lying screaming in the jungle, Til the morphine came and killed the bloody row.

And the Anzac legends didn't mention mud and blood and tears. And the stories that my father told me never seemed quite real. I caught some pieces in my back that I didn't even feel. God help me, I was only nineteen.

And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep? And why the Channel Seven chopper chills me to my feet? And what's this rash that comes and goes, can you tell me what it means? God help me, I was only nineteen.

vincent

King of Blades
Who is Redgum? Other then the obvious...

Kosta
Apart from the obvious (In this case, a group), red gum is a type of tree.

Rogue Jedi
Chicks dig scars.

Kosta
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Chicks dig scars.

LOL wut? This is a song dedicated to the Anzacs. Chicks digging scars hardly comes in to play here stick out tongue.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kosta
LOL wut? This is a song dedicated to the Anzacs. Chicks digging scars hardly comes in to play here stick out tongue. Vinny had heart srgery, no doubt he has a cool scar as a result yes

Kosta
Ahh, that's what you meant. Pretty sure he had keyhole surgery though.

Rogue Jedi
No scar?....................................................................

Vinny Valentine
Vinny had heart srgery, no doubt he has a cool scar as a result yes

I have my fair share of scars I've gathered throughout my life.

GCG
Chicks dig scars.

scars tell tales

Robtard
Originally posted by GCG
scars tell tales

What do teeth-mark scars on a penis tell you?

§P0oONY
Another quality thread brought to you by Vinny.... Oh wait... it's not...

no expression

I missed insulting you...

dadudemon

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait, your product package says "Now including nice!"

False advertisement. mad Making fun of Vinny is for the greater good.

dadudemon

King of Blades
Originally posted by Kosta
Apart from the obvious (In this case, a group), red gum is a type of tree.

I almost expected a motive for the posting of this thread, but then I realized it's the OTF...I've been gone a little too long.

Ax3l
The Greater Good

Macabre

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Macabre
I WANT to love mirrors edge, I really do, but its hard to love a game you finished in a weekend. It took you a weekend? Man, you must really suck at it. stick out tongue

Yeah, it's a stupidly short game, but I had fun with it. It was something different.

Kosta
Originally posted by Macabre
I WANT to love mirrors edge, I really do, but its hard to love a game you finished in a weekend.

I finish most games in under a week. A weekend though? That sounds a bit lame. This includes oblivion and a few other games that claim to take months to finish. I didn't just breeze my way through the main plot either. However, I didn't explore as much of the game as I could have had I taken another week or two. I have fallout 3, but have been to lazy to really play it. I wonder how long that will take to finish.

Vinny Valentine
Surprisingly enough Spooony, you and I probably would get along quite well.

Lord Knightfa11
games like oblivion suck when you consider the end of the story to be the end of the game. it has alot of sidequests.

Lord Knightfa11
and i would personally give the main story two stars on my scale of awesomeness, i mean, they had you do the same basic thing a minimum of four times, the plane of oblivion could have been another country/world like the shivering isles instead of playing the same minigame 10 times. I kept waiting for it to end.

Final Blaxican
I feel the need to mount something, or someone.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I feel the need to mount something, or someone. *runs away*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.