Is Caroline Kennedy qualified to be a senator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
And would you support her as one, if so why?

I don't think she is..the reason being she really hasnt done shit to actually make me think she would do a good job in office. Then again experience doesn't seem to matter much in politics these days.

I do find it a bit hypocritical though of some Democrats wanting her in office just because of who her father was, then turn around and claim "we want a 100% estate tax!!! it's unfair, you should have to make it on your own!".

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by KidRock

I don't think she is..the reason being she really hasnt done shit to actually make me think she would do a good job in office. Then again experience doesn't seem to matter much in politics these days.

I do find it a bit hypocritical though of some Democrats wanting her in office just because of who her father was, then turn around and claim "we want a 100% estate tax!!! it's unfair, you should have to make it on your own!".

Ahh all politicians are liars. But are all liars politicians?

Robtard
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Ahh all politicians are liars. But are all liars politicians?

No, the clergy takes the lion's portion of the liar's crowd. Zing, *****.

Robtard

Don't know shit about her besides that she's a lawyer and she's married to a Jewish guy.

Having said that, I doubt she's the first person to run and win a senate seat without previous political experience, you have to start somewhere, I guess. Would you prefer she start off smaller, like city council, or something?

Shakyamunison

I don't care. If she is appointed, and does a good job, then she will be elected to office the next election. However, if she does badly, then she will not get elected.

lord xyz

I do find it a bit hypocritical though of some Democrats wanting her in office just because of who her father was, then turn around and claim "we want a 100% estate tax!!! it's unfair, you should have to make it on your own!". She's pretty hot for a 51 year old.

I guess by Republican standards that means she's a great candidate.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Robtard
No, the clergy takes the lion's portion of the liar's crowd. Zing, *****.

Meh, your going to hell.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Meh, your going to hell. "you're" and I think that's exactly the lies he's talking about.

WrathfulDwarf

Kennedys are overrated.

Strangelove

I do find it a bit hypocritical though of some Democrats wanting her in office just because of who her father was, then turn around and claim "we want a 100% estate tax!!! it's unfair, you should have to make it on your own!". Although I do believe there are people that want her in the Senate just because she's a Kennedy, they're in the minority, believe me.

Jack Daniels
havent followed her ...but how does she look in tight leather?...c'mon shes a kennedy..lol...

parenthesis
She's brave.

1. Don't campain in a motorcade
2. Don't run for pres
3. Don't fly...ever
4. Do what you can to make Kennedies look bad
5. Do what you can to make you look bad
6. Make sure lots of companies get lots of "well-deserved" and "needed" money

If she follows these steps, she will go far. Particularly 6.

Jack Daniels

siriuswriter
I watch Hardball every night. The main comments seem to go along the lines of "She's from the Camelot family, people like to see familiar names on the ballot instead of names they've never heard of." And then there's the "in this speech, she said "you know" 147 times.

She has no political experience. She became friends with Obama because she hosted rallies and contributed money.

She has, in no way, shape, or form told anyone anything about her stances on important subjects.

No, no, and no.

You know?

Adam Argo
She's not qualified enough to call the shots based on personal job experience. Though this be a bit of a stretch, Sarah Palin probably is more politically knowledgeable than Caroline Kennedy. Just the fact that she has the same name and blood of two powerful and significant dead men does not guarantee her a spot on New York's Senate.

But, like Palin, she is a media darling and loved by all, even if she looks like Ann Coulter sick Plus, most people base their opinions off of her on two networks. If you want to see positively be prepared to sick some more on MSNBC as they practically lick her for all their money's worth. If you want to see her negatively flip on FOX to watch all the hard-nosed camera muggers trash her hide like used leather.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.