Afro Samurai Resurrection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z37G8kjhFxE

Wei Phoenix
going to be awesome

Final Blaxican
Yeah I heard about this awhile ago, it's going to be so sick.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I'm psyched about Ninja Ninja coming back and the video game.

ThunderGodEneru
Ninja Ninja coming back is stupid to me.

His "death" in Afro Samurai was there to symbolise Afro getting over what happened the night he got the number 2 headband, in case you did not know this, Ninja Ninja was imaginary, he was part of Afro's own sub-concious, which is alluded to in the actual series several times and confirmed on the official web site.

Just my opinion.

But other than that, yeah, this is going to be as my overweight half-breed ward stated, sick.

Final Blaxican
I love it when you talk dirty.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Ninja Ninja coming back is stupid to me.

His "death" in Afro Samurai was there to symbolise Afro getting over what happened the night he got the number 2 headband, in case you did not know this, Ninja Ninja was imaginary, he was part of Afro's own sub-concious, which is alluded to in the actual series several times and confirmed on the official web site.

Just my opinion.

But other than that, yeah, this is going to be as my overweight half-breed ward stated, sick.

Knew he was imaginary, but didn't know that he meant something like that which now makes me wonder why he is back instead to please the fans and give SLJ more MONEY! I guess Afro got lonely again and just wanted someone to talk to.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Knew he was imaginary, but didn't know that he meant something like that which now makes me wonder why he is back instead to please the fans and give SLJ more MONEY! I guess Afro got lonely again and just wanted someone to talk to. Yeah, also notice how Sammy J played both Afro and Ninja Ninja, NN was really just there to say the things Afro thought, but was not able to really express.

But yeah, it is probably to give SLJ more money, not like he needs it, I just recently became aware of the fact that he is the highest grossing actor of all time, which makes sense considering he is in every other movie that comes out and has had a decent amount of voice acting roles. no expression

Also, Jinno/Kuma is coming back, which is perty cool.

But yeah, I just honestly hope Justice comes back for one single reason...The final fight Afro had with him was anti-climactic as ballz. no expression

I mean, killing Justice was Afro's entire reason for killing his master, and living the blood-drenched life of the Number 2, and then after a fight with Jinno which took like an episode and a half to conclude...He kills Justice in less than five minutes. Ghey. erm

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, also notice how Sammy J played both Afro and Ninja Ninja, NN was really just there to say the things Afro thought, but was not able to really express.

But yeah, it is probably to give SLJ more money, not like he needs it, I just recently became aware of the fact that he is the highest grossing actor of all time, which makes sense considering he is in every other movie that comes out and has had a decent amount of voice acting roles. no expression

Also, Jinno/Kuma is coming back, which is perty cool.

But yeah, I just honestly hope Justice comes back for one single reason...The final fight Afro had with him was anti-climactic as ballz. no expression

I mean, killing Justice was Afro's entire reason for killing his master, and living the blood-drenched life of the Number 2, and then after a fight with Jinno which took like an episode and a half to conclude...He kills Justice in less than five minutes. Ghey. erm

Agreed, Justice should come back. He is alive which is a good sign.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah, I mean seriously, where the fvck was all of Justice's uber skillz that we saw when he fought Afro's dad lol?

And then a hair-pick blocked Justice's sword. Lul wut?

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, I mean seriously, where the fvck was all of Justice's uber skillz that we saw when he fought Afro's dad lol?

And then a hair-pick blocked Justice's sword. Lul wut?

IDK, I heard that each episode cost over a mil and I'm guessing that the long drawn out epic battle we deserved would've cost a shitload more.

ThunderGodEneru
That is all true.

But seriously, the fight with Jinno was an episode and half, and most of it was Afro running away or getting manhandled til the end.

Trackz
the reason is Afro trained to be the number 1 warrior in the world, and thats just what he was, there was no one better than him, no one who could challenge him and thats what it MEANS to have the number 1 headband. His fight with Justice showed how there was no other who could challenge him.

as for ninja ninja coming back like stated he represented Afros guilt/regret/doubt, if he's back Afro's guilt and doubt also return.

Endless Mike
Looks good to me

Man of...
Can't wait!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Trackz
the reason is Afro trained to be the number 1 warrior in the world, and thats just what he was, there was no one better than him, no one who could challenge him and thats what it MEANS to have the number 1 headband. His fight with Justice showed how there was no other who could challenge him.

as for ninja ninja coming back like stated he represented Afros guilt/regret/doubt, if he's back Afro's guilt and doubt also return.

So his fight with Justice showed that Jinno was more worthy of the #1 headband? We aren't saying that Afro wasn't the best or deserves to be. We are saying that it was a pretty boring fight for the #1 when the fight prior to that was way more amazing. In that case Jinno should've killed Justice and been #1.

Also what guilt and doubt is there to return? He avenged his father and became #1. What else is there left for him to feel? I hope that this isn't the reason why he is back.

dadudemon
I don't think I need to make it obvious on my thoughts about more Afro Samurai.

no expression

Final Blaxican
We get it dude, you're a hater. Fine.

ThunderGodEneru
Fun fact: This is going to have exposed breasts, nipple and all.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
We get it dude, you're a hater. Fine.

laughing laughing laughing

I hope that was sarcasm.

I would LOVE more Afro Samurai. I would LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE IT!

As long as they don't weaken Afro and kill him off or some stupid shit.

Fun fact: This is going to have exposed breasts, nipple and all.

Wasn't that in the first series?

ThunderGodEneru
There had better be a good ass reason for Ninja Ninja being back IMO.

I mean serious shit, like Afro was in the middle of fvckin a girl, and then killed herself because she never climaxed, causing Afro to become all guilt-ridden and shit again.

Also, I think my next sig will be a Justice sig. Which will make you my eternal enemy dadudemon.

ThunderGodEneru
Not that I saw.

I demand links via PM if what you speak is true.

Final Blaxican
It was sarcasm, yeah.

In this first season they showed the chick naked, but they showed just about part of her body, butt cheeks included, except for the illegal to show on public television parts.

ThunderGodEneru
Well there are gonna be bewbs in the videogame.

Trackz
who caught the movie? I saw half of it and loved it, it makes me hate and admire afro at the same time.

Wei Phoenix
who caught the movie? I saw half of it and loved it, it makes me hate and admire afro at the same time.

Is it out yet in stores?

Trackz
Is it out yet in stores? it was on tv last night

Wei Phoenix
Ah shit Trackz why didn't you call me and tell me!!!

Kero_Co
Twas an awesome ride, my only issue is that Afro's feat's were wavering. One minute he's getting beaten down by a guy his previous feats suggest he should kill easily, and then he's exceeding those same feats I just compared the weaker ones too. I understand that he was rusty and that many times he seemed to be holding back, but it gets confusing. Now, however, there doesn't seem to be any reason not to go all psycho badass, especially if Justice really is returning(and we get a third outing). One thing I don't get, however, is that the Number 1 headband seems to be completely useless.

ThunderGodEneru
...WHAT THE FVCK!?

I MISSED IT!? cry

Eman5805
The ending was a lil anticlimatic cuz I wanted to see Afro get back at Sio personally, but meh, the symbolic death works fine too.

And who knew I'd get reminded of Dethklok in a show like this? Bloodrocution saved Afro's life...

ThunderGodEneru
Nigga I know you did not just spoil the ending.

Eman5805
Hm...I guess I did.

BruceSkywalker
this will be good

LordofBrooklyn
I enjoyed the movie a lot!

I think they did a great job of closing out the chapter inolving Gino and the rest of the students who were killed during that battle on the cliff.

One of the best things about AFRO SAMURAI was the anime and sci-fi homages Gonzo threw in e.g. AKIRA, STAR WARS etc. I didn't notice any in the movie this time though.

Sado22
I love this post-modernist anime. A "Blackurai" was a great idea!

Pyron_Express
Afro Samurai Resurrection
Megaupload

Pretty ****ing awesome I must say, the animation is beautiful.

Trackz
So his fight with Justice showed that Jinno was more worthy of the #1 headband? We aren't saying that Afro wasn't the best or deserves to be. We are saying that it was a pretty boring fight for the #1 when the fight prior to that was way more amazing. In that case Jinno should've killed Justice and been #1.

Also what guilt and doubt is there to return? He avenged his father and became #1. What else is there left for him to feel? I hope that this isn't the reason why he is back. well after watching it apperas taht it is the reason, his guilt returns seeing as his enemies are his childhood friends...and his fight with jinno was amazing because afro was holding back the entire fight.

Trackz
Ah shit Trackz why didn't you call me and tell me!!! I almost missed it too, I was looking through the channel guide on the tv, cause there was nothing on and I caught it right at the beginning

Man of...
This goes down in history as one of my favorite anime movies. The only part I didn't like about it was that Sio died so "cheaply".

I wanted Afro to murder her ass!

Wei Phoenix
I almost missed it too, I was looking through the channel guide on the tv, cause there was nothing on and I caught it right at the beginning

Lucky bastard.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Man of...
I wanted Afro to murder her ass!

Why do you hate her donkey so much?

I'm telling PETA! mad mad mad

Trackz
I was expecting afro to use that machine to bring back that guy he killed for the little boy...afro's stupid

Kero_Co
I was expecting afro to use that machine to bring back that guy he killed for the little boy...afro's stupid

Not really,I think Afro sees the little boy as a means to and end, by the end he's already come to the realization that he can't just leave it all behind just because he got his revenge. The only way out is death.

Trackz
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Not really,I think Afro sees the little boy as a means to and end, by the end he's already come to the realization that he can't just leave it all behind just because he got his revenge. The only way out is death. oooh...and justice is still alive too, that was odd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.