...Could it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Macabre
I read somewhere that Radiohead might be doing a new album. It says they might record new songs after their current tour on wikipedia. It'll prolly just be an E.P based on In Rainbows, but still. Anyone else know anything more?

Alpha Centauri
Let's wait and see if they do it.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Could what be what?

****ing hell.

Macabre
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Could what be what?

****ing hell.

Could it be that Radiohead are releasing a new album. Did you even read the post?

Victor Von Doom
Yes. Only because it was such a shit thread title that I felt compelled to check. Most other people won't read it, because they don't want to click it in the hope that it may possibly be something they give a shit about.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Macabre
Could it be that Radiohead are releasing a new album. Did you even read the post?

Of course they will, eventually.

It's what bands do.

-AC

geshien
Yes. Only because it was such a shit thread title that I felt compelled to check. Most other people won't read it, because they don't want to click it in the hope that it may possibly be something they give a shit about.

Dude, chill.

Victor Von Doom
I am chilled. I'm on a beach in Hawaii.

Are you chilled? You should chill, rather than worry about my current mood.

geshien
I am chilled. I'm on a beach in Hawaii.

Are you chilled? You should chill, rather than worry about my current mood.

thumbsup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.