Wonder Woman vs Marvel Bricks in Slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
No Equipment.

Wonder Woman

vs

Colossus, Thing, and She-Hulk

Juk3n
Spite, how is team even going to hit her?

TricksterPriest
She can literally stand there, let them rain down blows. And then after about a minute, take each one's head, and squish it into a flat mess of goo, brain matter, bone and blood.

no expression Gruesome, but she is capable of it. Though she might just pressure point them all. stick out tongue

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
She can literally stand there, let them rain down blows. And then after about a minute, take each one's head, and squish it into a flat mess of goo, brain matter, bone and blood.

no expression Gruesome, but she is capable of it. Though she might just pressure point them all. stick out tongue pressure point Colossus or Thing? you wish

Raoul
she's strong enough to destroy thing and colossus. her skill and strength far outweighs theirs...

TricksterPriest
Masterbruce: You might be right on Colossus, but I recall seeing Thing get hit by them. Was it Gamora or someone else?

psycho gundam
spite

Avlon
Might as well be 3 roaches vs an elephant.

WW ftw.

psycho gundam
three roaches can produce hundreds in a month, and the elephant won't really notice them soiling it's food supply and bringing disease's with them.

anyway, this thread is stupid. ww woman's only threat is she-hulk......if she's under the pen of that ignoramus that had her beat champion.

zeel
i dont think ben could even do any damage to her. She hulk and colossus might irritat her but she will beat the shit outta them. shes to fast and strong and far mor durible then they are. i dont think she'd even need her lasso tiara or braclets.

Slaanesh
this 3 is out of their league..

Placidity
Would Colossus' head revert to human form after WW rips it off?

Starscream M
Originally posted by zeel
shes to fast and strong and far mor durible then they are. no way in hell is she more durable than piotr and ben.

Raoul
Originally posted by Starscream M
no way in hell is she more durable than piotr and ben.

against blunt force trauma, the only thing they can bring to this fight? hell yes she is.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Raoul
against blunt force trauma, the only thing they can bring to this fight? hell yes she is. based on what do you claim that she is more durable than Thing and Colossus?

Raoul
based on what do you claim that she is more durable than Thing and Colossus?

she has far higher durability feats.

TricksterPriest
She didn't get one-shotted by Superman in the Sacrifice fight. shifty

Starscream M
She didn't get one-shotted by Superman in the Sacrifice fight. shifty none of these guys would've been one-shotted by Superman in a comic...it's pretty rare for any CL100er to be one-shotted

Raoul
none of these guys would've been one-shotted by Superman in a comic...it's pretty rare for any CL100er to be one-shotted

superman punched wonder woman from SPACE through the atmosphere, and her impact caused a crater. and she was still fighting fit afterwards.

neither thing nor colossus could take punishment like that for very long if at all...

Starscream M
superman punched wonder woman from SPACE through the atmosphere, and her impact caused a crater. and she was still fighting fit afterwards.

neither thing nor colossus could take punishment like that for very long if at all... I don't see why Colossus couldn't take a beating like that...he doesn't even have organs fer crying out loud

guy222
She Hulk is the only threat here

Raoul
I don't see why Colossus couldn't take a beating like that...he doesn't even have organs fer crying out loud

he can be damaged, though. hit him hard enough and he will go down. wonder woman is more than capable of hurting him. this is a woman who can hurt superman...

Originally posted by guy222
She Hulk is the only threat here

aye.

guy222
Give Jen some better partners

gogogadgetgo
i love colossus, he's one of my favorite marvel characters along with cyclops, arch angle (take note, archangle with the steel wings..) and thor

but no way is colossus going to do anything to wonder woman. think ww hulk. thats whats gonna happen to these three, only much faster.

The Great Galen
My first post of the new year....and yes Diana does WFTPWN them in rather quick fashion.

Avlon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
three roaches can produce hundreds in a month, and the elephant won't really notice them soiling it's food supply and bringing disease's with them.

anyway, this thread is stupid. ww woman's only threat is she-hulk......if she's under the pen of that ignoramus that had her beat champion.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenHeroes2/ani-4judge-nods.gif

Not if they're stomped immediately...hence why I said "VS"..

Not roaches get to mount an ambush attack with prep which is still far fetched.

Either way. WW wins.

psycho gundam
^ just admit your analogy was flawed. stick out tongue

Philosophía
facepalm

psycho gundam
get out. no expression

zeel
against blunt force trauma, the only thing they can bring to this fight? hell yes she is. thumb up

zeel
She didn't get one-shotted by Superman in the Sacrifice fight. shifty

Compareing some of the shots supes has given wonder woman over the years, theses same shots would have shattered ben into millions of tiny pieces.

Mindset
Thing's rocky hands will cut her smile

Thing solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.