High School RP Registration!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet Fox
It is the start of a new year. Many students have graduated to go up in grade, some have come from a Middle school and starting as Fresmen, and only a few have transfered from other places, totaly new to the school, even the city the school is in, Naturaly not knowing anyone. you may pick which you want to be. A kid who graduated from middle school? A transfered student? Or a Sophmore/Junior/Senior? You decide.

The rules are simple.

1. You may make up to TWO characters. In fact I recomend it.

2. I will control each of the School Staff Members. No one else will.

3. As far as your own characters you may do what you wish but expect school punishments.

4. Like a school there will be a Bell. If I say the Bell rings the class if over.

5. Yes a School day CAN end but that does not mean the rp is over. A new school day will begin. You may choose to have a social get together after each school day but remember it must not be too long so that the next school day may begin. It is similar to real life. Just when your having fun you have to go home to sleep because its a school night.

6. Fighting. You may choose to fight with another character if you wish but remember it is a school rp and Detentions, Suspensions, etc will take place, and must be adhered to. However the only way you can be kicked out of school is if you do not follow the rules of the rp. Suspensions will only be a period of two days in the rp. This is why I ask that each person make TWO characters. If one is suspended you have the other to roleplay as during your others absence.

7. If you are kicked out of the school that character is basically gone. So if you are going to make a trouble maker student please have your second one ... not a trouble maker. It would be sad to lose someone because they are being... well trouble makers.

8. this is a school RP and there will most likley be drama. Expect it.

Here are what must be filled out in order to be part of the RP

Name:
Age: ((Please have it matched to your grade. an 18 year old is not a Freshman.))
Race: ((African American? Caucasian? Mexican? Ect.)) ((Note: You are not permitted to make your character Racist in anyway. Any racial comments and you will be removed from the RP))
Grade: ((Same note with Age))
Transfer Student? Yes/No
Appearance:
Personality: ((Optional))
History: ((Optional))

The two marked Optional are marked that way because I always thought it was more fun to learn about what kind of character a person made during the rp. Keep suspence up and all that.

Any other questions feel free to ask me.

All those who expressed interest in the rp please post a Bio of your characters. As I have said Before I Suggest you make two. No more. however you DO NOT have to make two.

Scarlet Fox
Note: Due to a lucky drawing all the people who Register as a Student will be in all the same classes. that way we can get rid of alot of confusion. After everyone has registered I shall put up a 7 class scheduel that will be followed through each day. Its 7 because thats how my high school was.

GO E.C. GLASS!!!.... sry

jalek moye
Name: Jalek Lek-Kuen Moye
Race: Black 1/4 arab
Grade: junior
Transfer Student? No
Appearance: bottom of info
Personality: normally quiet and ussauly a loner
History: you'll see, but many people know of him because he loves martial arts and wears martial arts uniforms to school everday

jalek moye
Name: Jessy Lee Redmond
Race: black 1/4 japanese
Grade: Junior
Transfer Student? No
Appearance: bottom
Personality: nice and outgoing, friendly but can be aggresive sometimes
History: ((will found out. but he's pretty popular and Jalek's cousin

Zalindrana
Name: Jason Freeman
Race: Caucasian
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance: Athletic Build. 6'2. Blonde Spiked hair. Blue eyes. ((Will post picture later))
Personality: Doesnt like to be bothered. Doesnt take stuff from anyone.
History: Father is a Military man. Just transfered to the base outside the City.

Zalindrana
Name: Freeman
Grade: Freshman
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance: Slender. Long hair dyed black. Blue eyes. Average goth rebling against his parents. ((Will post Pic later))
Personality: Doesnt speak alot. Isnt very social. Very smart. In advances classes with his Brother.
History: Younger brother of Jason. Just transfered in with his brother because of his fathers Military repositioning.

Wei Phoenix
I'll join and do a bio tomorrow.

jalek moye
edit. wont let me delete. or add what i want

jalek moye
same.

jalek moye
sorry about the triple post. my pc messed up and caused that to happen

well heres another example of jaleks clothing style (yes the jlek pics are me)

Mr.Alex
ill post mine tomorro, im auzzie so im not sure bout the grades and stuff. All i know is my character is gonna be 16 years old. big grin

Scarlet Fox
16? thats Sophmore. Or at least what majority of 16 year olds are. Unless its a later birthday so that it would be a Junior.

Zalindrana
Note: noticed a typo on my second char. He isnt 14. I ment 15.

Scarlet Fox
Alright. We have a few people ready for this so how about we get started? Ill post the Thread up now.

Wei Phoenix
Name: Nathan Nakoma Benton III (Nate or Nakoma)
Race: Black
Grade: ((Same note with Age))
Transfer Student? No
Appearance:
Personality: Nate is smart as hell but dumb as ****, meaning that he is book smart and achieves greatly scholastically but has no common sense at all. He comes off as an idiot and a clown but his grades portray a genius. Nakoma is very random. His clothing style is very different as well. One day he may wear some Girbaud's or a Nike outfit and the next day may be a Punisher shirt, or he may Cosplay as Majinn Buu.
History: Not any real history, just goes to school, play games and read comics and stuff.

Nate being random

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=89726586&albumID=1670576&imageID=23740064

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=89726586&albumID=1670576&imageID=23770416

Don't have any normal pictures sorry for being such a random person. The most normal ones I have are on my camera which is being racist at the moment. Sorry Fox.

DangerousBeauty
I'll post when I get home tomorrow

Scarlet Fox
Not only will I play as the Teachers but I will have my own student as well. It will pretty much be how I was in high school.... besides the name of course. ^_^ Hope you enjoy it.

Name: Lily Anderson
Transfer Student? No
Appearance: Short Spiked Blonde hair. Big Blue Eyes. 6'0. Nose ring. Tongue ring. Three ear rings in each ear. Always wearign some kind of skull clothing ((Skull Wei. not Skrull))
Personality: Straight up Punk.
History: As far as school goes she is a fine student. Very few fights all of which proven to be started by other students. Good grades, but tends to not take certain things seriously. Outside of School she is a pain. she hates to talk to people and tends to stay by herself in and out of school. Will put up a small fight if she has to work with others.

jalek moye
so now we have what what happen if we all went to the same highschool

interesting

Scarlet Fox
what?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
what?

He said this is like a simulation of what we would all be like if we all went to the same school.

jalek moye
wei, you know skrulls dont understand human lingo to well

Scarlet Fox
>.> .....

Anyway, This is pretty much like a real school. you do not have to be yourself but if you wish that is fine. My character Is going to be as close to how I was back then as possible. So my character is based on me in high school.

..Yes Jalek. this is pretty much what school would be like if we all went to the same one.

jalek moye
my char jalek is literally me in every aspect.

and jessy is my actual cousin.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
wei, you know skrulls dont understand human lingo to well

True, even so I would still hang out with her in RL back in high school, actually I would hang with both of you seeing as I was so random. I got along with all groups because I was so versatile.

Wei Phoenix
>.> .....

Anyway, This is pretty much like a real school. you do not have to be yourself but if you wish that is fine. My character Is going to be as close to how I was back then as possible. So my character is based on me in high school.

..Yes Jalek. this is pretty much what school would be like if we all went to the same one.

Yeah my character is me as well.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
True, even so I would still hang out with her in RL back in high school, actually I would hang with both of you seeing as I was so random. I got along with all groups because I was so versatile.
i could only get along with a group for a couple of months before moving on or them leaving me. I do best alone and i can be really philosophical at imes when i feel they need to understand what they are speakingof.

Zalindrana
Noticed another Typo for my second char. I forgot his first name big grin

Josh Freeman

DangerousBeauty
Name: Vega Zuben
Transfer Student? no
Appearance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/punk-hair-60.jpg

post my intro when i get back on tonight))

Mr.Alex
Name: Alex Harvey (Xander)
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5492/45555ml6.png
Personality: Loves his Hardcore/Deathmetal/Screamo Music.
Mostly talks to people he know, stay quite
History: Moved from US from Australia to stay with his uncle for a year. His cousins are younger then him and dont attend the same school as him. Xander also has his guitar that he has take n with him.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/5243/vortexgd8.gif

Cpt. Valerian
Name: Robbie Valerian.

Race: Caucasian.

Grade: Senior, been on the school since he was a Freshman.

Transfer Student? No

Appearance: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/796/yorine5.jpg

Personality: He's classic. In terms of school social status, a typical jog. Loves sports, he's in the football team, plays Wide Reciever. He might be a jerk sometimes, but he's a really nice guy in reality. He's not like other guys in the team, he doesn't enjoy playing heavy jokes on people, but he loves to laugh and have fun. School isn't at the top of his priorities list, but he considers it important. He has practiced martial arts for 9 years now, but almost nobody knows it. He's extremely friendly when he wants to be, and can make friends quite easily. He HATES the math and the physics teachers. He enjoys spending time with friends and doesn't really like to be alone. He's algo been playing the drumkit for five years now.

History: He was born Irish, in Galway, and actually finished his earlier school years over there. He's been living in this city and attending this school since his Freshman year and he lives with his parents and has two bigger brothers.

Is that ok?

Wei Phoenix
Quick question! THis isn't one of those schools where the teacher craves the touch of young male adults is it? Sorry but I got a random quota to fill.

jalek moye
lol I hope it is wink

Scarlet Fox
...... I had planned on making this a serious rp.

No.

Wei Phoenix
...... I had planned on making this a serious rp.

No.

Sorry, but I gotta go then. I'm kidding

Originally posted by jalek moye
lol I hope it is wink

Dude did you see the Librarian? She was hot!

Scarlet Fox
Sorry, but I gotta go then. I'm kidding

Dude did you see the Librarian? She was hot!

theres something wrong with you.

Wei Phoenix
theres something wrong with you.

I think there's something wrong with all of us. I however suffer from lack of common sense which really sucks. Actually that's how my character is in the rp. He lacks common sense but has incredible book smarts.

Scarlet Fox
I think there's something wrong with all of us. I however suffer from lack of common sense which really sucks. Actually that's how my character is in the rp. He lacks common sense but has incredible book smarts.

.... theres something wrong with you... ~Pounces and naws on flesh~ Nom Nom Nom...

Wei Phoenix
.... theres something wrong with you... ~Pounces and naws on flesh~ Nom Nom Nom...

And you obviously suffer from canibalism. Just because I'm black that doesn't mean I taste like fried chicken and watermelon. go eat Jalek, he is way darker than me.

Scarlet Fox
Skrulls get hungry too.... Nom Nom Nom.... and yeah we dont eat flesh but.. hey.. times are tough... Nom Nom Nom

jalek moye
something's wrong with both of you

Scarlet Fox
lol

jalek moye
http://dailypop.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/secret-invasion.jpg

Mandos
Namebig grinerek McFlannigan

Grade: Senior

Transfer Student? Yes

Appearance: Attractive, 6'5 tall, athletic, blue green eyes, black eyes.

Personality: Very intellectual, but hides it well. Extremely loyal to his friends, but tends to think that people he doesn't know aren't worthwhile to talk to. He is a womanizer, perhaps sometimes too much. Has problems to take things seriously. Is sportive, but is not recognised as one as he should.
Mostly, he sucks when he starts something but gets better quickly, tending to reach the best because of his high compititiveness, sometimes creating problems.

History: Came from another school, through an exchange program.

masta iceey
Name: Mike Rooks (a.k.a Mikey rocks)
Race: African American, white wash from living in England for 4 years
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance:
Personality: fun guy to hang out with, get along with anyone but if you get in his face he wont hold back, he doesn't start fights only finishes them
History: mother died when he was 13, the experience scared him and he became a loner until his freshman year when he opened up and started football, he was a natural at it and went var the next year, hes shy around girls so he spend his time lifting weights explaining his body... ill leave the rest to be explored by the rest of you =3

FE Expert
Name: Marie-Gabrielle Halvan

Transfer Student? Yes

Appearance: 1.789 meters (5' 10.4''), smooth skin (friction coefficient: 3.48 x 10^-3), blonde hair, brown eyes

Personality: Very intellectual but does not hide it. She is very fond of metric system; sometimes criticizes her science courses because it does not make the use of the IS (International System) properly. Also very passionnate about Guitar Hero. She is also known to brag about her friction coefficient (a.k.a. how smooth her skin is) and once challenged other people to find another girl with a skin smoother than hers.

History: She dreams of attending Laval University in Quebec City because it has the best bachelor-level electric guitar program in the world, although she dreams of being able to teach Guitar Hero in university. She comes from Quebec City herself, while her family moved to another city, the one where this school is, because of business.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by FE Expert
Name: Marie-Gabrielle Halvan

Transfer Student? Yes

Appearance: 1.789 meters (5' 10.4''), smooth skin (friction coefficient: 3.48 x 10^-3), blonde hair, brown eyes

Personality: Very intellectual but does not hide it. She is very fond of metric system; sometimes criticizes her science courses because it does not make the use of the IS (International System) properly. Also very passionnate about Guitar Hero. She is also known to brag about her friction coefficient (a.k.a. how smooth her skin is) and once challenged other people to find another girl with a skin smoother than hers.

History: She dreams of attending Laval University in Quebec City because it has the best bachelor-level electric guitar program in the world, although she dreams of being able to teach Guitar Hero in university. She comes from Quebec City herself, while her family moved to another city, the one where this school is, because of business.

Dude I love Fire Emblem

FE Expert
Dude I love Fire Emblem

At which point I may decide to have any character (including my own) play a Fire Emblem game, either on a DS, a GameCube or a Wii, in the latter two cases away from school.

Wei Phoenix
At which point I may decide to have any character (including my own) play a Fire Emblem game, either on a DS, a GameCube or a Wii, in the latter two cases away from school.

Yeah get Sacred Stones and I'll own you with Berserker Ross, Warrior Garcia, General Ameilia, Swormaster pink haired chick who's name escapes me and the male twin.

FE Expert
Name: Urvan Kwyjibo

Race: African American

Transfer Student? No

Appearance: 5'11'', muscular build

Personality: Very little is known about his personality. He seems to be somewhat lazy...

History: He first met Marie-Gabrielle when he worked in a computer shop. He then befriended her because he thought she could prove useful to him later on.

Wei Phoenix
Isn't Urvan the name of a legendary weapon from one of the FE games? I want to say an axe or lance.

FE Expert
Isn't Urvan the name of a legendary weapon from one of the FE games? I want to say an axe or lance.

An axe! The one axe that was the marker of Greil's grave.

Wei Phoenix
An axe! The one axe that was the marker of Greil's grave.

And wasn't it brought back in RD as a usuale weapon?

FE Expert
And wasn't it brought back in RD as a usuale weapon?

For the endgame only. One gets it in a base conversation before he/she even gets to choose the people for the endgame.

xx_sykotik_xx
Hi, I was wondering if this RP is still going on. It's been awhile since the last post. Anyway I'd love to join. Here's my character:

Name: Damian, but he goes by Akuma(Demon in Japanese), a nickname given during his time spent in a Japanese disciplinary school. He liked it, so it stuck.

Grade: Junior. Would be a senior, but during his first junior year, he left to wander.(Will be explained as the RP continues.)

Transfer Student?: Yes. Sent as a last resort and last chance to straighten up. No other school would take him do to his so-called ''reputation'', most of which are simply rumors.

Appearance: His height is 6'0''. Kind of slender, but muscular as well(due to taking up martial arts in his spare time in Japan). He has short, choppy black hair, normally worn kind of messy(kind of spiked, yet more laid down). He has light blue eyes. He also has three piercings, one in each ear and one on the right side of his lip. Other jewelry includes two necklaces: one a metal bead(like on dogtags but bigger) necklace, and one with a razorblade(fake), a studded leather bracelet and belt, and a black rubber band around the other wrist. He usually wears black, mostly band tees, and black or dark blue jeans. He wears checkered vans slip-ons the majority of the time.

Personality: Normally quiet, and keeps to himself. Academically, he's actually very intelligent, but it's usually assumed he is dull-minded. He has a dislike for most people because he sees how corrupt and hurtful people can be, and because he's been hurt himself. Despite this, he actually has a deep and compassionate side, and is easily befriended if his 'anti-social' barrier is broken, and also learns to like most at a distance. He likes to go by his nickname Akuma, as it provokes peoples image of him being 'mysterious', and usually strongly dislikes being called by his real name. For the most part, he is a pacifist, but if provoked enough, he will fight back usually only in defense.

History: Mostly unknown, but will be found out as the RP proceeds. His mother died when he was barely five, and his father left him shortly after due to being scared of taking care of a child alone. He's remained independent over time, taking up reading and various other things on his own. He's made run ins with the law over time growing up, not because he's a delinquent, but mainly cause he's been an outcast and they don't particularly like him, and they've made him attend various schools. He looks to music for comfort and even began playing guitar at the age of 11. He always carries his guitar(it's very close to him) and a photo of his mother in his pocket.

Senor_Awesome
Are all of you that pathetic that you hate your lives? So, in order to feel better about yourself, you create these idiotic RP threads and play along? Am I the only one that this bothers? Get laid, bitches.

Wei Phoenix
Well lets ask Scarlet if it is still open.

xx_sykotik_xx
Originally posted by Senor_Awesome
Are all of you that pathetic that you hate your lives? So, in order to feel better about yourself, you create these idiotic RP threads and play along? Am I the only one that this bothers? Get laid, bitches.

Who said we hated our lives? And the majority of us base our characters of of ourselves, with extra things to make it better. It's like playing a video game with no limits, anything you want is pretty much possible. And for someone who feels RPing is 'idiotic' and hates it so much, I find it funny you're going through the RPing threads. I mean, you call us pathetic for doing something we love to do, yet you're wasting your time going through threads you hate trying to put us down, obviously so you feel better about yourself, and all that tells me is that YOU hate YOUR life. Sounds pretty pathetic to me. And as far as getting laid goes, you know NOTHING about me. I get mine. So in conclusion, before you go putting hate posts all over the place, stop and take a look at yourself, because in the end, when you wake up the next day and have to look in the mirror, will it really make you feel that much better about yourself? And if your answer to that is yes, then you sir, are the pathetic loser, not us.

Scarlet Fox
Wow. Well said Sykotik. You can RP with me anytime you want

xx_sykotik_xx
Wow. Well said Sykotik. You can RP with me anytime you want

Haha, thanks. I'd be glad to.

SaturnUchiha
Hi ppl!!

jalek moye
how can you be a werewolf in a high school rp?

Scarlet Fox
O.o woa. I forgot this rp was here. ^_^

jalek moye
i think everyone did actually

Wei Phoenix
I didn't.

Venomancer
wow what an shame

Husky5
Name: Sanara Filix Dasam
Race: canadian or white
Grade: 10
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance: beutiful long dream blonde hair, deep blue eyes, skiny, tall, pale blue shirt, black hoodie with a skull in the midlle, blue jeans.
Personality: shy, quiet, smart, animal lover, friendly, funny, kind.

FE Expert
Husky, if you want to resume this game I'm ready to do it.

Thannis
Im in and since Jalek is ganna use a real pic of himself so shall I ! big grin join in all !

Name: Matroshka Sokolov
Transfer Student? No
Appearance: PIC
History: Matroshka is a bassist with a love for all music. He usually hangs out with goths and others that play intruments. Not stuck up or judgemental hes the ideal person to get along. He stands tall alone and ignores any BS that comes his way. Normally avoids fights when he can. He looks to find people who wanna start a band.

veemon202
Name: Will
Race: asian
Transfer? no
Appearance: glasses, Black hair, dark skinned (not too dark), and FAT.
Personality: you'll see... If we'll ever play this F**king game! sorry 4 cussing.
History: Perverted and skipped 6th grade math and pre algebra

magicturtle
name: Jack Farn
Race:American
Grade:11
Transfer?:No
Appearence:Light Brown Hair, Smooth face, light hazel (yellowish) eyes
Personality:Fun to be around,Strong Leader, Funny,Charming
History:

magicturtle
Name:Katie Jones
Race:American
Grade:11
Transfer:no
Appearencesadsee attachment)
Personalitystick out tongueopular
history:dateed 20 guys in the past 3 years, popular

Mc. Knight
If It's not to late I would like to join you RP If that's all right. If not that's ok anyway here is my Infomation about My oc

Name: Mauritz Fassbinder
Race: German
Transfer Student: Yes
Appearance: Yellow hair just little bit past his ear. Blue eyes. He is tall as me 5.11 feet tall

Personality:Mauritz is a happy and nice german kid but he's grades sucks. Loves sports and going outside, but hates when his clothes gets durty and has a freakout like there's no tommorw. hates spice foods, and shy around girls. In school people make fun of his German accent.

History:Mauritz lived in Berlin,Deutschland (Germany). He is a famous Fussball player (soccer player). In Berlin He was failing school so his mother moved Mauritz to a new school for better grades. If his grades gets better he go's back to Berlin, germany

kat17
Name: Kat Lassen
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance: toned body, skinny, blonde/ brown hair, blue eyes ((Will post picture later))
Personality: outgoing, likeable, kind, caring
History: single mother of two year old Niklaus, lives alone

jacksripper
hmm wonder if it is to late to join this well if not here is my character's bio
Name:Jack Stone
Race:Caucasian
Grade:Freshmen
Transfer Student:yes
Appearance:A normal 15 year old only he has white hair
Personality:A brute who is not afraid of a fight
History:As a child the other children were scared of his hair color it nearly drove him over the edge until he was taken to America to clam him down

Red_Sun2
Name: Matthew Fame

Transfer Student? No

Appearance: Below

Personality: Athletic, ladies man, extremely hyperactive, intelligent, brags about how he wants to major in bio-engineering, loves to shoot a bow and arrow (He is a prodigy), and loves his twin sister Sophie

Red_Sun2
Name: Sophie Fame

Transfer Student? No

Appearance: Below

Personality: Extremely shy, doesnt talk very much, socially inactive, emo, despises of her brother's greatness.

EnDa888
Name: Lumos Decordo
Race: Japanese//French
Transfer Student? Yes/No
Appearance: Blonde hair, half of fringe taken and clipped behind with a cute X hairclip, pale skin and sapphire blue eyes
Personality: A bit shy, caring, loyal, gentle, nice, talanted in doing housework, hand work, school work and making tea ((HIS FAVE IS EARL GREY TEA owo)),and talks respectively.
History: Nothing really happened in his past except the fact, he is scared of being in a relationship due to some brute girl in the past who pushed him away when they were young and Lumos loved her truly.

Kadza
Name: Kadza
Transfer Student? Yes
Appearance: Kadza has dark brown eyes and layered shoulder-length black hair, usually untied. She wears brown, clear glasses. Her hands are rough, with slightly a light brown skin tone.
Personality: Kadza, before you know her, is a bookworm. She doesn't try to stand in people's way, but when she is offended, she reacts strongly. When you get to know her, or is closer with her, she easily gets sugar crashes and sleeps in class sometimes.

God Cloth Seiya
Name- Nick Harger
Race-Caucasian
Grade- sophomore
Transfer student-yes
Personality- he is very obedient when told what to do by the teachers and likes to help maintain order in the school. Although a buthole at most times he is really kind and generous. He also enjoys lifting weights and playing sports.
Appearance- short black hair, dark brown eyes, muscular, and tanned skin.

Not sure if anyone else is still playing this but I made my character.

COG Veteran
Batman says it all at the end of this vid about this thread...
keomRaiKN0Q

immaturerainbow
Wow, to have an old high school thread would be kinda nice. We should revamp or post a new one.

KateyKiller666
Name: Juliet
Transfer Student? No
Appearance:
Personality: Strong willed, determined, AP classes. Likes to make jokes.

KateyKiller666
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, thin, small boobs. Wears black clothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.