Carnage vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman XX5
Would this be a better match?

Chief gets the Grav hammer and 2 plasma gernades.

iceman24567
Master Chief pwns with the grenades.

Final Blaxican
*sighs*

Plasma grenades for the win, yep. Gravity hammer just makes it more unfair.

People need to realize that the Chief can beat just about anyone under Spiderman level. Spiderman himself wouldn't get past his armor.

Mindset
I think he would.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
I think he would. Do you think Spider-man can win a majority against Master chief?

Scoobless
Carnage kills him in an entirely one sided stomp.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Do you think Spider-man can win a majority against Master chief? No, probably not, but I think he has the strength to get through his armor.

Unless people are going off the Halo novels, which I've never read.

Final Blaxican
No, probably not, but I think he has the strength to get through his armor.

Unless people are going off the Halo novels, which I've never read.

Even going by just the games, the Chief's armor protected him from falling from high orbit. He hit the ground after falling multiple thousands of feet with literally no damage done to him or his suit.

Is Spiderman's strength > the kinetic impact created from a thousand pound object hitting the ground after falling thousands of miles at terminal velocity?

iceman24567
Oh well I think Spidey could get threw his shields but the hammer would pwn Spidey.

Mindset
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Even going by just the games, the Chief's armor protected him from falling from high orbit. He hit the ground after falling multiple thousands of feet with literally no damage done to him or his suit.

Is Spiderman's strength > the kinetic impact created from a thousand pound object hitting the ground after falling thousands of miles at terminal velocity? And yet in the game his armor can be damaged by much less force erm

Which is why you don't use game mechanics to gauge someones abilities.

Have you read the comic?

iceman24567

Is Spiderman's strength > the kinetic impact created from a thousand pound object hitting the ground after falling thousands of miles at terminal velocity? But Grenades and bullets pwn you while you play.

Final Blaxican
And yet in the game his armor can be damaged by much less force erm

Which is why you don't use game mechanics to gauge someones abilities.

Have you read the comic?

Except the Chief falling from the atmosphere isn't a game mechanic. It's a cut scenes.

Cutscenes= canon. Game mechanics= not canon.

Game mechanic. Canonically MJOLNIR armor is impervious to almostall forms of ballistic weaponry.

Scoobless
Meh, since when would Carnage have to smash a guys armour to kill him? he has a ton of other options.

Final Blaxican
Not enough options. Point blank, he can't kill the Chief using physical damage.

iceman24567
The Hammers pwn hard.

Mindset
Except the Chief falling from the atmosphere isn't a game mechanic. It's a cut scenes.

Cutscenes= canon. Game mechanics= not canon.

Game mechanic. Canonically MJOLNIR armor is impervious to almostall forms of ballistic weaponry.
Well, cut scenes aren't canon in a comic versus match, comics are.

How about that?

Scoobless
Not enough options. Point blank, he can't kill the Chief using physical damage.

Bull, MC can be killed by pretty basic gunfire.

Superman XX5
Scans?

Scoobless
Counter scans?

Doctor-Alvis
Granted it's out of characters but he could probably smother him.

Final Blaxican
Well, cut scenes aren't canon in a comic versus match, comics are.

How about that?

I accept your concession.

Find a time the Chief has canonically been hurt by ballistic fire. The novels and games support all my proof. How about you? smile

Raoul
guys. no more master chief threads. we'll let the odd one go, but that's it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.