The Itallion Stallion VS Raging Bull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
which of these italian, granite chinned SOB's would win in a 15 boxing match? Rocky Balboa or the (movie) Jake Lamotta?

ragesRemorse
I'd have to go with Rocky, easily. I'm assuming that both are in the prime for this match. If so then Rocky at the end of Rocky 3 was as fast as Lamotta and definitely would have the edge in conditioning and endurance. At least that is what i think. Rocky was always the better conditioned and had more stamina than any of his opponents. The only time this wasn't true was at the beginning of Rocky 3 and in Rocky 6 when he was an old man.

This match is going to end in a KO there is no doubt about it and i just don't see Lamotta KO'ing Balboa

Sado22
all your points are great (for a change wink ) but don't forget that Lamotta never even fell in his whole career. he's got one of the best chins in the whole business....if not THE best. heck, even Rocky Marciano was dropped twice in his career. the Raging Bull NEVER fell.
i also agree that Balboa would win but i don't think its gonna be a KO. and if it is, rest assured its gonna be in the later rounds.

Rogue Jedi
If its Rocky 3, Bull gets knocked out in 7.

Sado22
ROCKY F0CKING FOUR!! mad

Rogue Jedi
3 pwns

Sado22
i hate outboxers. so no.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Sado22
all your points are great (for a change wink ) but don't forget that Lamotta never even fell in his whole career. he's got one of the best chins in the whole business....if not THE best. heck, even Rocky Marciano was dropped twice in his career. the Raging Bull NEVER fell.
i also agree that Balboa would win but i don't think its gonna be a KO. and if it is, rest assured its gonna be in the later rounds.

Oh yeah, Lamotta was a beast, for sure. He probably also has rocky in the technical department. However, i definitely think this one would be a knockout, given the heart of both boxers. I don't see Lamotta being content in simply out boxing Rocky. He is going to want to knock him out. As for Balboa, well he only knows how to do two things...,getting up and knocking biitches out. Considering the monsters he knocked out, i'm sure Rocky has more than enough fire power to drop the Bull, whether it's in the home stretch or early on.

Sado22
agreed. not to mention that Rocky's a heavyweight. Given the stiffness of Balboa's competition, i'd say Balboa myself. but i see this one going for a long time given that they used Lamotta's chin to coat Wolverine's skeleton big grin . if that mofo doesn't have adamantium in his chin i don't know what does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.