People Who Dye Their Hair Black Must Die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
All of them... Black hair dying genocide! no expression

(Came to this conclusion while drunk, one of those ranting drunk states... )

(If you have dyed black hair, don't take offence..... Just kill yourself stick out tongue)

The Grey Fox
I was planning on dying my hair black in a few weeks. ermm

It was that or bright blonde.

§P0oONY
If you dye it next week that's fine... All black hair dye will have been mixed with hydrolchoric acid by then.

WrathfulDwarf
Shave your head.

Mairuzu
You care what people do to their hair?

WrathfulDwarf
If you're a stylist....yeah...

Mairuzu
You can do my hair

WrathfulDwarf
*adds shampoo*

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You care what people do to their hair?
When they dye it black, yeah... srug

Vinny Valentine
Oh.

Well.

Mairuzu

steverules_2
I dyed my hair black ages ago but then I cut all my hair off to the back to my natural hair color smile

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Mairuzu
my hair already looks black erm
Natural black hair is fine...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by steverules_2
I dyed my hair black ages ago but then I cut all my hair off to the back to my natural hair color smile
You might want to get your epitaph sorted and such, as you will be included in my genocide.

BruceSkywalker
Let your hair grow and put it in a ponytail

silver_tears
I dyed mine black. aweherm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by silver_tears

You're very pretty with any hair color

§P0oONY
Originally posted by silver_tears
I dislike you as a person and wish you many misfortunes.

kodak
i once added black dye to my hair, came out a awesome dark blue.
i rocked it.
True story,

dadudemon
What about pubes? Is it okay to color, bleach, and/or decorate the pubes? I think clitter is cool.

Röland
Originally posted by dadudemon
What about pubes? Is it okay to color, bleach, and/or decorate the pubes? I think clitter is cool.
Kill yourself.

Piggle Humsy
I wanna dye my hair a darker brown.. is this ok? happy_confused

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I wanna dye my hair a darker brown.. is this ok? happy_confused
That's fine........ duh.

Alpha Centauri
Wait, what?

Explain yourself, man.

-AC

§P0oONY
If you feel the need for me to explain it then you might aswell dye your hair black and kill yourself. mhm

Piggle Humsy

Peach
I'd look ridiculous with hair that dark, not that I want black hair anyway stick out tongue

Kosta
I bleached my hair once as part of a drunken dare. Never again. Apart from that, I've gotten my tips done once, didn't like it, and will never do it again. Natural hair FTW. On that note though, I couldn't care less what other people do to their hair, or any other part of their body for that matter stick out tongue.

Lord Knightfa11
im going with a soft black, not a emo "i'm gay" raven poetry black, just something to accentuate my facial features because girls say my face blends wif my blond hair.

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud I went to buy shampoo today, and my stylist told me I should dye my hair black. I told her to GTFO.

geshien
I once had to dye my hair black because it was dyed another color and was fading and that's not a great look to have, especially if you're applying to get a job.

Black is closer to my natural hair color and much more professional than dying grass green.

Rogue Jedi
I did a blond dye job last year. NEVER AGAIN.

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
im going with a soft black, not a emo "i'm gay" raven poetry black, just something to accentuate my facial features because girls say my face blends wif my blond hair.

God you're gay.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
God you're gay. that was my gf that said that, lol... i tend to work hard to please her (aka dying my hair soft black)

Final Blaxican
You shouldn't please her, she should please you. And if she doesn't put out, you put her out, and if she don't get out, you push her out.

Scythe
Soft black...?

Kosta
Originally posted by Scythe
Soft black...?

Thats what I thought, then I saw you post it. laughing out loud

Kram3r
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud I went to buy shampoo today, and my stylist told me I should dye my hair black. I told her to GTFO.

You have a stylist? So your hair doesn't naturally look the way it does in the photos? I'd rectify that. haermm

Barker
My hair is dark brown, and looks Black from a distance/in the right light.

But in direct sunlight, it gets sort of light brown.

So I might dye it black just to see. haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
Thats what I thought, then I saw you post it. laughing out loud

Yeah, what the hell is that? Greyish/Grayish? Silver? Midnight Blue? It's a tad confusing.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
My hair is dark brown, and looks Black from a distance/in the right light.

But in direct sunlight, it gets sort of light brown.

So I might dye it black just to see. haermm

You know who has black hair? Paul McCartney. crackers

Barker
Getting some grey in there by now, surely?

SURELY? crackers

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
Getting some grey in there by now, surely?

SURELY? crackers

BEATLES DUNT AGE.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
You have a stylist? So your hair doesn't naturally look the way it does in the photos? I'd rectify that. haermm "The chick who cuts my hair?" smile

Toku King
I'm blonde.
Fire when ready.

occultdestroyer
My pubes is black

steverules_2

Toku King
Ok cool smile I look forward to it

Sicko.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Toku King
Sicko.

sly Ok then

Toku King
sly Ok then

Perv.

steverules_2
Perv.

Please stop hitting on me wink

Toku King
Please stop hitting on me wink

Sicko.

steverules_2
Talk about deja vu

Toku King
Talk about deja vu

Perv.

steverules_2
Perv.

Uhm....toku queen....?

Lord Knightfa11
You shouldn't please her, she should please you. And if she doesn't put out, you put her out, and if she don't get out, you push her out. lolz @ that but assholes dun get laid as much. evil face

BlackSunshine
I guess I should go kill myself then....ermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I guess I should go kill myself then....ermm you are the exception shifty

BlackSunshine
you are the exception shifty

YESSSS!!!!! headbang

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
YESSSS!!!!! headbang OK calm down haermm

Toku King
Uhm....toku queen....?

Sicko.

steverules_2
Sicko.

Glad after our months of friendly playful banter haermm no expression you worked that out

Selphie
I dyed mine black when I was 12 years old.

That was the stupidest color I've ever dyed it. Plus, since the color is so strong and dark (obviously), its hard to re-dye it. You really just have to wait for it to grow out, which looks ugly as hell.

Final Blaxican
What's your natural hair color?

Selphie
Dark brown, hahaha, so it was stupid, regardless. I was going through that stupid 'goth' phase

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Selphie
I dyed mine black when I was 12 years old.

That was the stupidest color I've ever dyed it. Plus, since the color is so strong and dark (obviously), its hard to re-dye it. You really just have to wait for it to grow out, which looks ugly as hell. Thats what I am doing now, growing out the blond. My sis told me to dye it back the natural brownish color, but I decided to just let it grow out and cut it later.

Selphie
Thats what I am doing now, growing out the blond. My sis told me to dye it back the natural brownish color, but I decided to just let it grow out and cut it later.

Yeah, I agree about just growing it out

'cause you might not be able to find a color exactly like your natural one, and then there'll be that distinctive color line between the dyed and natural hair, which looks stupid as hell, etc

Toku King
playful banter

Perv.

Toku King

'cause you might not be able to find a color exactly like your natural one, and then there'll be that distinctive color line between the dyed and natural hair, which looks stupid as hell, etc

Perv.

Rogue Jedi

'cause you might not be able to find a color exactly like your natural one, and then there'll be that distinctive color line between the dyed and natural hair, which looks stupid as hell, etc I dont think it would have looked as bad if the ***** had given me the color I chose.

Selphie
Perv.

w-what.....?

steverules_2
Perv.

Oh you charmer you roll eyes (sarcastic)

w-what.....?

He has....issues

Selphie
I dont think it would have looked as bad if the ***** had given me the color I chose.

AH I hate it when that happens

You go in, you choose a color, and the person's like, "Nooo, you should get thissss"

And yer just like, "sneaky2"

WhiskeyGirl

Selphie
Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
I died my hair black about 4 months ago but its not black now....are you going to kill me cry

Yep, looks like your already dead now

Hope you had death insurance

Rogue Jedi
AH I hate it when that happens

You go in, you choose a color, and the person's like, "Nooo, you should get thissss"

And yer just like, "sneaky2" The blond I chose was like Billy Idol blond, but when she got through it was like yellow.

Selphie
The blond I chose was like Billy Idol blond, but when she got through it was like yellow.

Yeah, the first time I bleached my hair, my hair was orange, like a ****ing canary.

They had to bleach it two more times for it to look normally blonde, and it was still quite yellow, when I wanted it white.

But I guess I don't blame them, my hair is hella dark and thick to begin with, so it must have been pretty tough

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
I died my hair black about 4 months ago but its not black now....are you going to kill me cry no the thread starter is just an *******. she's talking about http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z274/brittany7645/emo.jpg this dying your hair. and most people who do it that way have already cut themselves and died.

Selphie
No, they live on to just complain about killing themselves

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, the first time I bleached my hair, my hair was orange, like a ****ing canary.

They had to bleach it two more times for it to look normally blonde, and it was still quite yellow, when I wanted it white.

But I guess I don't blame them, my hair is hella dark and thick to begin with, so it must have been pretty tough Selphie the canary crylaugh

Toku King
w-what.....?

Exactly.

Toku King
Oh you charmer you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eww! Why would you take it that way? Perv.

Uh-huh. Sure. That's why I've known the touch of a woman who isn't my mother.

Lord Knightfa11
No, they live on to just complain about killing themselves ya they don't have the guts to actually do it.

Final Blaxican

We don't want to hear about your incestuous fantasies.

steverules_2

haermm

Eww! Why would you take it that way? Perv.

Just cause your dad dresses up in a womans pair of clothes and calls himself sugarlumps doesn't make him a woman...but if a touch like that makes you happy then...whatever floats your boat buddy wink

Lord Knightfa11
^lol@that^

steverules_2
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
^lol@that^

UR-UNDER-ATTACK
edit

steverules_2
no expression Well........this is awkward....and scary, crap I died and I'm in hell...dammit

UR-UNDER-ATTACK
edit

steverules_2
You really aren't gonna be here for long erm

UR-UNDER-ATTACK
edit

Toku King

Look, I know you're mad that your boyfriend UNDER_ATTACK posted pictures of you and him, but let's not make fun of people like me for liking and dating girls.

Toku King
Just cause your dad dresses up in a womans pair of clothes and calls himself sugarlumps doesn't make him a woman...but if a touch like that makes you happy then...whatever floats your boat buddy wink

Perv.

Did I ask for you to tell me your sick fantasies? No. Sicko.

The Grey Fox
Look, I know you're mad that your boyfriend UNDER_ATTACK posted pictures of you and him, but let's not make fun of people like me for liking and dating girls. Couldn't be him, Blax is, well... black.

Toku King
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Couldn't be him, Blax is, well... black.

And UNDER_ATTACK couldn't go back.
Besides, one phrase: Extreme Roleplay.

steverules_2
Perv.

Did I ask for you to tell me your sick fantasies? No. Sicko.

If I wanted to have a fantasy about a guy and his dad then it wouldn't be you wink

Toku King
If I wanted to have a fantasy about a guy and his dad then it wouldn't be you wink

Then why did you?

Perv.

steverules_2
Then why did you?

Perv.

Never said I did

Toku King
Never said I did

Suuuuuuure. wink

Please, I don't want to know about your fantasies. Sicko.

VlNNYVALENTlNE
I am retarded. Greatly retarded.

steverules_2
Suuuuuuure. wink

Please, I don't want to know about your fantasies. Sicko.

Well your favorite member with the penis pics is friggin back glare

Final Blaxican
Look, I know you're mad that your boyfriend UNDER_ATTACK posted pictures of you and him, but let's not make fun of people like me for liking and dating girls.

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Couldn't be him, Blax is, well... black.

Pwnt.

Toku King
Pwnt.

Roleplay.

Toku King
Well your favorite member with the penis pics is friggin back glare

Hey, don't look at me, he's your boyfriend.

Final Blaxican
Roleplay.

Nonsensical.

steverules_2
Hey, don't look at me, he's your boyfriend.

Hey just cause you like those pics don't try and push all this gay attention on me ok, look your just upset that you sent me pictures of your penis (if something that small could be considered a penis) and I told you that I was straight and would report you...just get over it and move on

Toku King
Hey just cause you like those pics don't try and push all this gay attention on me ok, look your just upset that you sent me pictures of your penis (if something that small could be considered a penis) and I told you that I was straight and would report you...just get over it and move on

1) http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/bmxer8699/Powell.jpg

2) You started it, so I should report you.

steverules_2
1) http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e338/bmxer8699/Powell.jpg

2) You started it, so I should report you.

Suuuuure I did roll eyes (sarcastic) Whatever helps you sleep at night

Toku King
Suuuuure I did roll eyes (sarcastic) Whatever helps you sleep at night

Actually, you did. You always do. I first knew you by you insulting me.

steverules_2
Actually, you did. You always do. I first knew you by you insulting me.

No I gave an opinion and you called me an ass for it sly

Toku King
No I gave an opinion and you called me an ass for it sly

Oh, don't give me that bullshit. That's not at all what happened.
Your opinion was about me, in which you called me a '***' and a 'dick' in the same sentence.
You started it. Don't even deny it. I know you're a jerk, but a liar too?

steverules_2
Ok then...here is my proof:

Originally posted by steverules
Don't mean to be rude or anything but....whats the point in this thread? I mean...we all have villains we don't like and stuff but we don't make a thread about it because there's really no need for a thread about it

Because everyone talks about it anyways, so why not? Besides, it isn't being negative, it's being a factual and actually kind of funny to see what kind of ridiculous characters have been made over the years.

You and ND really need to take chill pills. And the funnies part is that you say that the mods need to close this, yet you are both spamming.

Originally posted by steverules
Like I said in my post I wasn't being rude or anything, I was just making a point...and just cause I was posting an opinion doesn't mean I need to take a chill pill, I am allowed to state an opinion. Besides this isn't everyones top list of worst villains it's your top list of worste villains...so maybe we should all make a thread about what villains we like and don't like roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah what a great idea, come one everybody lets fill the spider-man forum up with useless threads eek! RIOT!!!

Although a post is missing it is quoted

While spamming and being an ass about it in the process.

So there we go toku, thats why I insulted you later on, I was fighting fire with fire
Here's a nice link for ya: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=483180&pagenumber=3

Toku King
Ok then...here is my proof:

Although a post is missing it is quoted

So there we go toku, thats why I insulted you later on, I was fighting fire with fire
Here's a nice link for ya: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=483180&pagenumber=3

That doesn't help you at all. You insulted me in your first post!

Please, stop lying. It doesn't suit you.
Look, if you wanna lie and be a dick some more, PM me. Otherwise, shut up and let us go separate ways without both of us getting in trouble.

steverules_2
*sigh* I just proved you wrong and you still can't accept it can you...I'm not wasting my time to send you a PM with back and forth insults because I have a life which is something you may wanna get to. I never insulted you and I even said I was trying to be rude or anything...I just said that the thread was un-needed sorry that you seem to think that was in some way an insult erm

Toku King
Dunno what you wrote, Steve, but I'm not reading it. I said PM me, and as long as you don't, I'm not responding.

steverules_2
Happy Dance

Toku King
Dunno what you wrote, Steve, but I'm not reading it. I said PM me, and as long as you don't, I'm not responding.

steverules_2
erm I know your not responding...I'm happy about it

Toku King

steverules_2
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Toku King

Captain REX
Yeah, alrighty, kids, time to stop the bash-fest. I'm closing this thread because the last three pages are hate hate hate. Cool it. If this continues outside of this thread, I'll hand out warnings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.