The Kingpin/Crossbones (VS.) Bane/Killer Croc - Cage Match Style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Battle takes place in a wrestling ring...CAGE MATCH STYLE.

Both tag-teams have had one month to train and prepare for this match.

In one corner you have the Kingpin of Crime, Wilson Fisk and his tag-team partner Crossbones...

In the other, you have Bane and his tag-team partner Killer Croc.

If Kingpin wins, he'll take over and control new territory in Gotham.

If Bane wins, he'll take over Kingpin's rule over New York's territory.

So Ladies and Gentlemen, who takes this one??

The Heap
Fisk belly-bounces Croc through the ropes and through the cage wall, and then turn's around, squirts some ketchup on Bane, wraps him in a canvas and eats him like a hotdog.

Then again, Bane and Killer Croc know far more about wrestling than these two.

The Heap
Ok, in all seriousness, wouldn't there be rule's like real wrestling?

Because if so, Bane and Croc should win this. They know alot more about wrestling and have been in match-up's before.

It also depend's on who is fighting first for each side...

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by The Heap
Ok, in all seriousness, wouldn't there be rule's like real wrestling?

Because if so, Bane and Croc should win this. They know alot more about wrestling and have been in match-up's before.

It also depend's on who is fighting first for each side...

Kingpin is also highly skilled in wrestling but wrestling isn't going to be the only form of combat used here.

iceman24567
Team two has the strength and speed edge team 1 can't take a majority.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two has the strength and speed edge team 1 can't take a majority.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud You make the same mistake Kingpin's enemies make...you assume he's slow because of his size; but believe me, The Kingpin is anything but slow. He's extremely quick and agile for his size.

And as for his strength...ya know all that "fat" on Kingpin? Well, that's not fat...that's ALL muscle. I've seen Kingpin snap bar-bells in half like toothpicks.

iceman24567
Yeah agile for his size...Bane is easily faster being physically superior to Batman and Croc has enhanced attributes. Bane using venom is stronger by a lot. Team one is outclassed in almost every area.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud You make the same mistake Kingpin's enemies make...you assume he's slow because of his size; but believe me, The Kingpin is anything but slow. He's extremely quick and agile for his size.

And as for his strength...ya know all that "fat" on Kingpin? Well, that's not fat...that's ALL muscle. I've seen Kingpin snap bar-bells in half like toothpicks.

yeah Kingpin has some insane feats like tossing Spiderman around like a doll and stalemating Batman

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Mrblonde
yeah Kingpin has some insane feats like tossing Spiderman around like a doll and stalemating Batman

Exactly!! People are underestimating Kingpin in this match. He would give any of the other two guys a good run for their money.

I was reading one of my older issues of the Punisher a couple days ago and there was one part where Kingpin was crushing huge pieces of stone in his bare hands...now, imagine those hands around Croc's head...

iceman24567
Croc and Bane are stronger than Kingpin. Back in the day he was alot stronger but now he doesnt pose much of a threat to team 2.

Eel O'Brien
I agree that Kingpin has lost a lot of power versus his older appearances, but since Bane is no longer juicing, he's a lot weaker too.

Right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.