Akuma enters the Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Finding no one worthy to challenge in the Street Fighter Universe, Akuma seeks to find the ultimate fight from the Marvel Universe!

He is recovered to peak condition before each fight.

Marvel Gauntlet:

1. Sabretooth
2. Sebastian Shaw
3. Temugin
4. Namor
5. Hulk

How far does Akuma get?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/432969-pf_akuma_by_udoncrew_super.jpg

TheBadguy
Probably to Hulk and then toss up between them.

redhotrash
Any one of them could potentially beat Akuma, but for the majority he could get probably get to Hulk or Namor. Ive argued Akuma vs Hulk taking the underdog's side before. Personally I think with his teleportation abilities he could get Hulk with the raging demon and kill him.

Mindset
Probably stops at Namor.

rotiart
Honestly I see shaw getting a huge damage soak then destroying akuma

Warhorse
Hard to say, simply on merit that the shungokusatsu is Akuma's ace in the hole. And short of, maybe, Ghost Rider (perhaps others, though my memory fails at the moment), it's going to be effective on anyone who uses it. Even on that merit alone, Akuma has a chance against any of the five men listed above. So I'm not really sure how far he would get.

redhotrash
Shaw doesnt have the skill to avoid the raging demon.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by redhotrash
Shaw doesnt have the skill to avoid the raging demon. none of them do.

temugin is my personal fav against him, but imo he still gets raped.
creed is imo second best here.

Mindset
Originally posted by psycho gundam
none of them do. I disagree.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
I disagree. enlighten me if you please.

TheBadguy
I say toss up at Hulk because he's the only one I don't know if Akuma's hax move would work on. Hulk is weird when it comes to supernatural stuff, I'm sure if it happened in a comic that would play a factor. at the same time with his fighting speed/skill really Hulk shouldn't even hit him.

redhotrash
His death touch pretty much ignores strength and durability. It attacks the soul or whatever so Hulk's healing factor and what not would do him no good.

TheBadguy
I know, I'm saying how Hulk has been able to see supernatural creatures when others can't, bend energy and stuff like that. He's more than just strength, so I could see if that was played up in a comic as a reason for the move to not work on him.

redhotrash
Oh I forgot how in the last 6 years or so they have put Hulk in contention for earth's sorcerer supreme. "Hulk smash Vishanti" ugh I hate comics now.

The Great Galen
Just to correct a common misconception, he doesn't teleport but just dashes at blindy speed...basically a blitz.

Final Blaxican
I don't see how any of them can get past the SGS.

psycho gundam
they can't.

Naija boy
What does the "death touch" really do?

The Great Galen
It makes you become a good poster.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Naija boy
What does the "death touch" really do? it violently sends the victim's soul to the after life, and the more evil that person was in life the more torment they receive. it attacks both the body and soul.

Naija boy
edit

jalek moye
He gets to hulk then loses. All though hulk seems slow he is able to hit people that are really fast. plus he's got a long reach with his strikes, healing factor and if he gets mad enough he'll one shot him.

cloud102
Stops at Hulk. Hulk would be a nice fight, but eventually he'll tire. Also, it depends on which Hulk. Anything short of WW Hulk would lose. Savage might pull it off, but Fixit, Professor would lose.

jalek moye
Originally posted by cloud102
Stops at Hulk. Hulk would be a nice fight, but eventually he'll tire. Also, it depends on which Hulk. Anything short of WW Hulk would lose. Savage might pull it off, but Fixit, Professor would lose.
nah savage would win savage use to do stuff like this all the time

cloud102
Yeah, Savage has some insane feats and probably would pull it off. Just not every time.

jalek moye
what could akuma do to savage to put him down

cloud102
Chi attacks, repeated punches. It's not like Savage Hulk hasn't been ko'd.

jalek moye
in a non piss envirment punches dont work unless you have like superman strength. thor hasnt been able to Ko him with punches, it takes wolverine like hundreds of stabs in quick succesion

If his chi attacks are actually like fireballs they wouldnt do much but piss him off.

the only reason i feel akuma even beats namor is because of the whole hell attack thing. But i doubt it would work on hulk, for somereason he is like anti-supernatural

ThunderGodEneru
Depends whether or not Shun Goku no Satsu would work on Hulk or not.

Naija boy
Well the hulks, "soul" is different from regular ones because of his multiple personalities.

Naija boy

I highly doubt that. Though savage hulk has some low feats, he actually has the highest hulk feats out any hulk and on average his durability should be more than akuma can overcome.

jalek moye
exactly if thor and gladiator cant drop hulk with punches. neither can akuma

Bentley
Hulk would probably tank everything Akuma can throw at him. His magical invulnerability may as well be better than his physical base stats.

Kris Blaze
Doom fought his way through hell, sending them there won't necessarily mean he wins.....

Bentley
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Doom fought his way through hell, sending them there won't necessarily mean he wins.....

Doom had his body and his tech, his soul wasn't ripped out. Also, he didn't fought his way out of hell, each time he has escaped hell there was a plot device to save him.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Bentley
Doom had his body and his tech, his soul wasn't ripped out. Also, he didn't fought his way out of hell, each time he has escaped hell there was a plot device to save him.

Wasn't much of a plot device the last time, he just saw Mjolnir.

TheBadguy
Akuma has high combat speed/skill combined with the luxury of not having to make a big name character look good, so he doesn't get hit by people who have no business hitting him. so like I said really Hulk shouldn't be able to tag him. or at least not much. Akuma's strong but not enough to ko Savage or WWH. So it pretty much it comes down to if the move will work on Hulk or not. I'd think Savage would have the best chance to survive it.

jalek moye
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Akuma has high combat speed/skill combined with the luxury of not having to make a big name character look good, so he doesn't get hit by people who have no business hitting him. so like I said really Hulk shouldn't be able to tag him. or at least not much. Akuma's strong but not enough to ko Savage or WWH. So it pretty much it comes down to if the move will work on Hulk or not. I'd think Savage would have the best chance to survive it.

hulk actually is pretty fast, he always tags guys like wolverine and spiderman both who are really fast

ThunderGodEneru
Gouki jumped from 1,000 meters below the surface in the ocean, and did so while kicking a sunken ship in half, and the shockwave of said kick destroyed a submarine that was within proximity, and did so in a few seconds.

Are Wolverine and Spiderman that fast?

Naija boy
I understand the speed of that feat but part of it is simply due to strength. Also him jumping that fast is similar to hulk jumping and overtaking supersonic jets or ICBMs. I dont really think it can be used to prove he is faster than wolverine and spiderman on the ground.

jalek moye
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Gouki jumped from 1,000 meters below the surface in the ocean, and did so while kicking a sunken ship in half, and the shockwave of said kick destroyed a submarine that was within proximity, and did so in a few seconds.

Are Wolverine and Spiderman that fast?

yea that has alot to do with strength. And hitting spderman is also hard because of how agile he is

ThunderGodEneru
He did it with only his legs, the jump was with one leg, which is an indication of leg strength.

Which is what is used for running.

But other than that, he is stated along with all the other Ansatsuken users to be able to effortlessly dodge bullets, and can go intangible.

Mr Marvel
This thread is HOT IMO! Just saying! smile

Akuma makes it to Hulk definitely, however I'm not sure if the Instant Hell Murder will actually works on him.

redhotrash
Akuma can teleport as well, Hulk is going to have serious issues

Xplosive
Akuma gets to Hulk. Hulk is much much stronger and durable than Akuma. Only question is would Satsu no hadou work on a Hulk. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Xplosive
Akuma gets to Hulk. Hulk is much much stronger and durable than Akuma. Only question is would Satsu no hadou work on a Hulk. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't.
no one knows. or some reason hulk has a strange history with the supernatural

ThunderGodEneru
Hm. The Hulk topic is boring. The entire fight is based around whether or not one move would work.

What are you guy's opinions on Namor vs. Gouki?

Kris Blaze
interesting

Batman-Prime
1. Sabretooth - 5/10
2. Sebastian Shaw - 4/10
3. Temugin - 7/10
4. Namor - 1/10
5. Hulk - 0/10

Tha C-Master
Akuma vs Iron Man would be good, the Hulk depends on the SGS, but Akuma has some high megaton feats.

psycho gundam
gouki's not stronger than the hulk, but can hit him with the raging demon to win, and can do it to all of the characters here as well.

carver9
I wonder how he would do without the death touch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.