Snake Eyes / Storm Shadow vs. Batman / Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Funktastic
Fights in an old Chinese Temple. No prep, standard gear. Who wins ?

srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes or SS could solo.

Warrior18
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Snake-eyes or SS could solo.

erm

I have all of the most recent GI Joe stuff and neither of those two did anything at all that would so easily suggest they could even take the majority against one of the team.....let alone solo.

Unless Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have done uber stuff in the past, I'm going to be unsure on this one.

snoopdogg
Does anybody know if Quick Kick is gonna be in the movie?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does anybody know if Quick Kick is gonna be in the movie?

I don't think so.

Interesting point of fact. Quick Kick once stated he was trained by Shang-Chi. eek!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Warrior18
erm

I have all of the most recent GI Joe stuff and neither of those two did anything at all that would so easily suggest they could even take the majority against one of the team.....let alone solo.

Unless Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have done uber stuff in the past, I'm going to be unsure on this one.

I went over this in much detail in either the Spider-man vs. Snake-eyes thread or the Batman vs Snake-eyes one. Give 'em a read.

snoopdogg
I don't think so.

Interesting point of fact. Quick Kick once stated he was trained by Shang-Chi. eek! Probably when they were under the Marvel license.

Warrior18
I went over this in much detail in either the Spider-man vs. Snake-eyes thread or the Batman vs Snake-eyes one. Give 'em a read.

Didn't even know they existed. Will do.

snoopdogg
Wan't Firefly a ninja also? And wasn't there a red ninja or some sh!t?

I-Drop
I went over this in much detail in either the Spider-man vs. Snake-eyes thread or the Batman vs Snake-eyes one. Give 'em a read. Links?

Warrior18

Found the spidey v snake eyes thread. Damn, guy sounds uber! My knowledge was based on the America's Elite run as well as the Storm Shadow miniseries. I only read them once and rather quickly but I didn't remeber them doing anything too insane.
However as you argued they have previously done crazy stuff. Guess those versions would own.

Interesting to see how they will be in the upcoming new GI Joes run.

srankmissingnin
Found the spidey v snake eyes thread. Damn, guy sounds uber! My knowledge was based on the America's Elite run as well as the Storm Shadow miniseries. I only read them once and rather quickly but I didn't remeber them doing anything too insane.
However as you argued they have previously done crazy stuff. Guess those versions would own.

Yeah, I'm hoping it turns out good but I'm not sold on a GI Joe franchise reboot (although I did love the short lived GI Joe Reborn universe).

Warrior18
Yeah, I'm hoping it turns out good but I'm not sold on a GI Joe franchise reboot (although I did love the short lived GI Joe Reborn universe).

Unfortunately Chaykin looks to be illustrating the first issue. miffed

snoopdogg
Unfortunately Chaykin looks to be illustrating the first issue. miffed That's f*cking great. That dude ruined Blade's last series imo.

Warrior18
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That's f*cking great. That dude ruined Blade's last series imo.

The dude ruins everything.

Hopefully he won't be doing the whole series.

cloud102

Got da link?

Warrior18
Originally posted by cloud102
Got da link?

Snake eyes v spidey?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=339785&highlight=Snake+Eyes+forumid%3A77

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.