Snake Plisskin vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
The Standard Marvel continuity. Snake came out of a wormhole to Earth 616 and takes up an unassuming role at Stark Industires because he wants to go clean . The Punisher goes mad kills the Marvel Universe because he's sick and tired of hearing everyones namby pamby bullsh*t. Before Tony Stark was murdered, he went to his employee Snake(after doing an itinerary on him) and asked for his help.

"What? I don't have a bomb strapped to me or a virus injection?"

"No but you have access to everything I own. Take my xtremis suit, and here is a list of addresses where Reed Richards and Doom kept their emergency supplies. The xtremis suit will help you on how to work."

"I ain't a dummy, pal."

"Help a dying brother out and listen. Here are some people who can help."

Suddenly, Tony dies of the shrapnel injury in his heart, as Frank had undone what had protected him.

Snake has two days to find Frank and take him down.

Final Blaxican
I don't understand the scenario.

Dr Will Hatch
Garth Ennis wrote a book before he became famous called "Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe". It featured an alternate Marvel Earth where Franks family was accidently murdered by Cyclops and a few other X Men. Frank is hired by a vigilante group to kill every super powered person on the planet, and he did. This scenario is the same basic idea, except it is in the standard Marvel continuity. Punisher somehow kills Tony Stark and Tony hires Snake Plisskin to kill Punisher.

Placidity
How did he manage to kill Wolverine?

Dr Will Hatch
PIS I haven't read it in a while. I think he got him and bunch ofother x men as well as Magneto into a giant stadium and blew the place up with nuclear weapons.

Dr Will Hatch
My bad, he is electrocuted.

Placidity
Hmm... Wolverine could probably survive. Then theres also Hulk..

Sado22
he electrocuted piece-a-shite-arine so much that his brain literally fried and fell out of his nose. also he deliberately killed the x-men off before wolverine so that he'd be unfocused with rage and greiving. and heck, wolverine's been pwned by frank numerous times before anyway.
as for hulk, he shot him with a special bullet while he was sleeping as banner. banner isn't invulnerable like hulk.

Punisher vs Pliskin would be badass. Its 50/50 really. Frank's a vietnam vet, proficient in h2h, expert in blackops, sniper training, and has been a vigilante for almost 30 years now. on top of that, he's got a hellova chin and his endurance is uncanny. not to mention he's also physcially stronger than Pliskin since he's been seen lifting full grown men with one arm while looking at his watch and yawning i.e. effortless.

Pliskin is a survivor no doubt, a war hero, black ops expert and has good h2h experience himself. but still, Frank is way better in my opinion.

Frank wins 6/10.

~Sado

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I don't understand the scenario. Because its bullshit, it didnt happen in the movies.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sado22
he electrocuted piece-a-shite-arine so much that his brain literally fried and fell out of his nose. also he deliberately killed the x-men off before wolverine so that he'd be unfocused with rage and greiving. and heck, wolverine's been pwned by frank numerous times before anyway.
as for hulk, he shot him with a special bullet while he was sleeping as banner. banner isn't invulnerable like hulk.

Its a little something called "Over the top"......

Sado22
.......over the top in a world where there are people like hulk and wolverine and namor walking around with people? over the top because Frank has beaten overratedrine before also? over the top because hulk IS vulnerable in Banner form?

~Sado

Placidity
It's abit silly though. You can kill most people in their sleep.

Sado22
well, yeah, but what could Frank do otherwise. anything else would be PIS because Hulk is unbeatable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.