Barker, need sum advice on chick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Mate, it was a hard days night and I was working like a dog, and this cute German girl comes up and asks if we have this CD and I'm all checking my computer and I take her to the section. Mate, tell you what, start talking, going on for a bit and then mate, getting close to me shift ending and I'm all, mate, get this, it's a bit of a big one mate, I go, "Wanna chat outside, my shift is ending soon" and mate, believe it or not, she goes, mate, she goes "Yeah, sure.". Mate, I flew out of work faster than skipping Revolution #9 on me CD player, amirite? So we get to chattin' and we have to part ways and I'm all ;_; and then I leave. Mate, epic right? Mate here is what I'm thinkin'; buy me some Past Masters Volume ONE, learn me some I Wanna Hold Your Hand in German, wait for her return and then pull me out a guitar and serenade? This win?

Kosta
Mate, epic win. Get in there.

1. Wear a mankini
2. Serenade
3. Be all up in her grill
4. ???
5. Profit

Amirite?

Piggle Humsy
laughcry

Naz
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
laughcry

My face literally did that when I heard that story. Just like that. Except not yellow and creepy. laughcry

Kram3r
Mate, something about 'em Germans get me hot, dunno what it is mate. Oh right, their accents. Mate, no wonder they pwned most of Europe last century. biscuits

Kram3r
laughcry

Get online. crackers

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Naz
My face literally did that when I heard that story. Just like that. Except not yellow and creepy. laughcry

crylaugh
Originally posted by Kram3r
Get online. crackers

Oh you'd like that wouldn't you?! crackers
I'm still waiting for that proposal and ring! mhm

Kram3r
I'm still waiting for that proposal and ring! mhm

See how things go with this chick first. haermm

Barker
Mate I reckon you did a bit of alright, bit of a warning though, mention that shitcunt Beatle-breaking Macca, and it's over and you'll be wanting a bit of Yesterday amirite?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Kram3r
See how things go with this chick first. haermm

crylaugh

If you plow her you better call out my name!

we have a deal crackers

Naz
crylaugh

Omg, I made Piggle laugh. touched

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
Mate I reckon you did a bit of alright, bit of a warning though, mention that shitcunt Beatle-breaking Macca, and it's over and you'll be wanting a bit of Yesterday amirite?

Mate, swear to McCartney, you ****ing talk about my lord like that again and facepalms will be flying out like endless words into a paper cup across the universe, OH SHIT WRONG BEATLE. xD

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Naz
Omg, I made Piggle laugh. touched

You make me laugh lots, pretty nazzy.. cryohhappy

and then I'm all "oh naz, she's so damn perfect! all funny and pretty! ****ing hell I hate myself! disgust and I lufs her cryoh"

dodgy

Barker
Alright mate, don't bite me left kneecap.

Just saying. I also reckon you serenade her with a bit of Something, she be saying some "You know my name, look up the number" before she Gets Back to where she once belonged, amirite.

Kram3r
Alright mate, don't bite me left kneecap.

Just saying. I also reckon you serenade her with a bit of Something, she be saying some "You know my name, look up the number" before she Gets Back to where she once belonged, amirite.

Mate, Oooooooooooh I can't do that. biscuits

Barker
Mate, a bit of GET THE **** OUT then.

Kram3r
Mate, a bit of GET THE **** OUT then.

I wanna go, but I hate to leave you. ;_;

OH SHI-- REFERENCE FTW.

Barker
Did your day just break?

Does your mind ache?

Kram3r
Mate, tells ya, if Mist were here, bit of know what to do. biscuits

Barker
Pay for sum Past Masters Volume Two with Barkercard.

Kram3r
Mate, I wish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.