Hajime no Ippo Thread: Discussion/Rant Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
so Miyata (a.k.a The PIS-god) is fighting Randy at the moment. and no matter how badly they have him beat up we obviously know Ichiro is going to win.
In my opinion they've totally f0cked up the manga now with all the wanking going on and their inconsistencies. Miyata originally and always has had no power in his punches but somehow was pushing back SENDO with his jabs...the same man who took Ippo and Takamura's job head on. when that's not worse, Miyata was said to have had "as much destructive power as ippo" which they go on and directly refute a few issues later when the same person who said it (Takamura) says that ichiro's "counter feels like being hit by a fly". if he's an outboxer then his punches don't hurt. that's the beginning and end of it. but the problem is that his punches are shown to be godly these days and it sucks. you don't get power out of nowhere all of a sudden after 20 years of being a "tofu punch" boy.

so...what the f0ck is up with all these inconsistencies? and why the miyata wank? all his fights have been PIS from beginning to end. he doesn't have punching power and when he sees his outboxing doesn't work he starts in-fighting (which is the dumbest thing an outboxer can do), gets mauled, and everytime when he can't even stand he'll somehow pull out a counter and win. he won his OPBF championship the same way. then he pushes Sendo back, then they're making it look like Ippo doesn't have a chance against Miyata because Miyata can easily counter the dempsey roll........and YET, ippo beat Miyata with just a regular uppercut back in the day and its not like Ippo has only ONE move that he needs to win with. heck against a dickless shitbag like Miyata he probably wont even need anything beyond his gazel punch. to make it worse, Ippo's got a better chin, better power and more versatality. Miyata just plain sucks in comparison but somehow, he's the guy who Ippo is chasing after.

which gets me to the next point: what the f0ck is up with the yaoi innuendos now? okay so Ippo looks up to Ichiro. fine, i get it. but now, he's crying from sunrise till the moon comes out because he can't fight him, breaks down in his sparring session and was actually about to start a fight with Sendo just cuz he hit Ichiro on the head.......notice, how when Sawamura hit Kumi Pusspo didn't do anything? Hajime no Ippo is becoming GetBackers with all that yaoi shite. and its not cool. i bet ippo's gonna propose to Fagiro in their final bout and confess to Kumi that he's gay.

/end rant

~Sado
P.S. and that shitbag wears a pink shorts too! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.