Ghost Rider vs Gouki (Akuma)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Ghost Rider

http://prettythings.pullbot.com/artworks/92624/Ghost-Rider20-cover_medium.jpg

vs

Akuma

http://i7.piczo.com/view/4/6/h/y/v/z/s/2/v/z/d/img/i250154243_23830.png

Who wins in the battles of demons, flames, penance stares, and Instant Hell Murders?

jalek moye
akuma most powerful attack wont faze him. but will the pendant stare work on akuma

Final Blaxican
I don't see a reason to think it won't.

Zack Fair
It will.

TricksterPriest
I have absolutely NO idea what the Shun Goku Satsu will do to GR. shocklaugh It would be an interesting experiment.

Hellfire and PS will **** up Gouki something fierce. Then again, Gouki rarely kills innocent people, almost never. I can't see how Gouki wins unless the SGS works. Nothing else is going to faze GR.

TheBadguy
lol when I saw your name and Akuma I thought for sure it was Supes vs Akuma.

It would be interesting to see both these attacks done to the other. Is GR fast enough to get his off first?

Kazenji
If Akuma can't punch as hard as the Hulk or Superman then he loses, Ghost Rider wins this fight.

Lord S
Shosh!

Akuma rips ass.

StiltmanFTW
Johnny blows up Akuma.

ThunderGodEneru
Out of curiosity exactly how durable is Ghost Rider?

Mindset
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Out of curiosity exactly how durable is Ghost Rider? He took hits from WWH.

His durability doesn't really matter when he can reform from damage anyway, though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Out of curiosity exactly how durable is Ghost Rider?

Quoted from wikipedia.

Blaze is durable enough to withstand high falls, superhuman blows, etc. without sustaining any injuries. Remember when WWH landed on him? All it did was a dislocated jaw (ok, ok, he was momentarily KO'd and lost control, either way it was a decent durability feat).

GR has an instant healing factor, he can and did entirely recreate his skull in one panel.

Originally posted by Mindset
He took hits from WWH.

His durability doesn't really matter when he can reform from damage anyway, though.

Exactly.

BruceSkywalker
GR in a stomp

Kris Blaze
Akuma is pretty badass.

Endless Mike
Ghost Rider wins, sending him to hell would do nothing, he's been there and back.

Batman-Prime
GR 10/10

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
akuma most powerful attack wont faze him. but will the pendant stare work on akuma

Does the PS need to work in order for him to beat him? I'll give you a hint: No!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.