Hand Book for defeating Apoc!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Non- jobbing with the Power Gem.
Who stops En-Sabba??
No Gods or immortals....

Bouboumaster
Galactus, Thanos.

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man- not a god or immortal.

He just owns.

Philosophía
Magneto with power gem.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus, Thanos. I doubt Thanos would take this.

Superman XX5
Sentry...

Anti-Monitor
Thanos, MJJ

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Superman XX5
Sentry...

No where even close.

Hitman911
Sentry... Please tell me this is a joke!!! eek!

Superman XX5
Sentry could mind rape Apocalypse.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Hitman911
I doubt Thanos would take this.

Thanos stood up to Thor with PG. He can do it here, Apoc is way below Thor in power.

Anti-Monitor
Sentry could mind rape Apocalypse.

laughing ummm....yeah sure.

Harbinger
Would Apoc even be able to tap the power gem to its full potential? That, and the fact that the power gem hasn't exactly been all that impressive based on the people who've used it leads me to believe that a lot of people could stop En Sabah Nur.

golem370
He could tap into better then Thor did imo

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Would Apoc even be able to tap the power gem to its full potential? That, and the fact that the power gem hasn't exactly been all that impressive based on the people who've used it leads me to believe that a lot of people could stop En Sabah Nur.

The only person more intelligent to wield the power gem was Thanos. Apoc is brilliant, and has mastered the use of the limited celestial tech he'd been given. I'd certainly say mastering the power gem would be no problem. Magus-like ease...

...But, heh - I second Philosophia's comment: Magneto w/ Power Gem. stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
I doubt Thanos would take this.

He would at least resist him, punch him in the face, take the gem and kick ass.

janus77
Surfer, Thanos... tons of others... anyone who can speedblitze or manipulate time.

Hitman911
Remember people this is non-jobbing Apoc. Even without the Gem he would give Thor a run...

Hitman911
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer, Thanos... tons of others... anyone who can speedblitze or manipulate time. The celestial tech would put Surfer down. The gem takes care of Thanos.

Bentley
Kang, the gem would become a nice addition to his equipment after wards.

carver9
Remember people this is non-jobbing Apoc. Even without the Gem he would give Thor a run...

i agree with this statement and no one below galactus can beat him.

Raoul
Originally posted by carver9

how much?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by carver9

Magneto beats him again.

Bentley
No one below Galactus? The power gem would make him more or less WM Thor w/power gem level, if not less, and Thanos already owned that.

Hitman911
It's not just the raw power you have to deal with but the crazy tech as well.

tjcoady
Tables.

basilisk
Originally posted by tjcoady
Tables.

Single table with power gem.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Magneto beats him again. no.

skygunner41
REED AND DOOM.

Darkness_Within
to bad they dont show alot more good apoc showings i liked the dracula crossover because of all the cool stuff he could do I DIDNT LIKE that he was being "bitten" by a fking bat and needing help against some weak ass vampires

Wei Phoenix
no.

Yes Magneto has already beat him twice without some random power boost. He'll do it again. It's not jobbing when you lose to Magneto.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yes Magneto has already beat him twice without some random power boost. He'll do it again. It's not jobbing when you lose to Magneto. It is jobbing for Apoc..

occultdestroyer
Steve Rogers w/ his shield

Silent Guardian
Just shot him with a gun.

Hitman911
Originally posted by skygunner41
REED AND DOOM. Die.....without prep of coarse....

Priest
Namor and a table.

Hitman911
Sentry could mind rape Apocalypse. OK and how many times has Apoc successfully been mindraped?? About the same number of successful speedblitz' on Thanos.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by tjcoady
Tables. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocrushtable.png

Nihilist
OK and how many times has Apoc successfully been mindraped?? About the same number of successful speedblitz' on Thanos. iirc apoc has never been mind raped

Hitman911
Originally posted by Nihilist
iirc apoc has never been mind raped Exactly and this is Non jobbing no BS Apoc.

Sin I AM
lol doom would soooo destroy apocalypse

Southern_Rebel
Squirrel Girl!!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol doom would soooo destroy apocalypse Doom gets slaughtered easily....Apoc has a power gem AND celestial tech....

Sin I AM
and what exactly has he done worth mentioning with celestial technology

rotiart
Nothing. It's why a buch of children in brightly colored garments always beat him

Mekrob
Is it easy with the iPhone?

Hitman911
Power Status
*Hulk-level/above Hulk-level strength
*Complete molecular control of his body also gives him the ability to duplicate any physical super power and transmutation.
*Energy absorption/manipulation
*Psionic powers/Telepathy and Telekinesis
*Some level of control of his Celestial technology. The exact level seems to be contradicted through the comics.
*Extra-dimensional power-increase to give himself near-limitless/limitless power
*Near-invulnerability and swift regeneration
*Near-complete immunity to telepathic attacks
*Teleportation
*Techno-Organic Virus gives him unparalleled ability to interface with technology.
*Genius level intellect, expert in mutant biology and genetics.

+

Powergem.........

rotiart
Originally posted by Mekrob
Is it easy with the iPhone?

Not easy but definitely not difficult.

What about Thor girl before she gave all her power to Odin... I don't think you could call her a god or immortal back then as the designate

Hitman911
Power Status
*Hulk-level/above Hulk-level strength
*Complete molecular control of his body also gives him the ability to duplicate any physical super power and transmutation.
*Energy absorption/manipulation
*Psionic powers/Telepathy and Telekinesis
*Some level of control of his Celestial technology. The exact level seems to be contradicted through the comics.
*Extra-dimensional power-increase to give himself near-limitless/limitless power
*Near-invulnerability and swift regeneration
*Near-complete immunity to telepathic attacks
*Teleportation
*Techno-Organic Virus gives him unparalleled ability to interface with technology.
*Genius level intellect, expert in mutant biology and genetics.

+

Powergem......... wink

gobstakid777
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man- not a god or immortal.

He just owns. cool

Hitman911
Magneto dies

galactusischere
Apocalypse destroys anyone below elder god.

Omega Vision
All Star Superman could beat him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
All Star Superman could beat him.
You've read the OP right?

the ninjak
I'm almost inclined to believe that SG is an Omega level mutant with the same powers as Gladiator......but she doesn't know it yet!
But she is infatuated with Squirrels.

She could be Marvel's champion

The Squirrel Supreme big grin

And Apocalypse has a limited imagination Drac owned him!

The Nuul
When did Apoc get the PG?

big juggy man
8th Day Juggernaut with a strap-on should be able to take care of most people.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You've read the OP right?
Yeah he has the Power Gem. Which really doesn't make you unstoppable. The way it has been portrayed in comics it's like a more powerful Belt of Strength. AS Superman is strong enough to keep up and more than fast enough to beat him.

Parmaniac
Yeah he has the Power Gem. Which really doesn't make you unstoppable. The way it has been portrayed in comics it's like a more powerful Belt of Strength. AS Superman is strong enough to keep up and more than fast enough to beat him.

Hm that's the thing the PG fluctuates pretty hard, Champion used it only subconcouis and Thanos had no real chance to physicly gain it, by it's description it draws power from the ends of infinity, it is only stated that it fuels the other gems with that power though. On the other hand is that gem that provides strength/durability... so tbh I'm not sure how powerful it is confused1

long story short: F@ck the gem

psycho gundam
i see hitman still doesn't get the "handbook to defeating X" concept.

Hitman911
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i see hitman still doesn't get the "handbook to defeating X" concept. Smh

TheTyrant
Tyrant.

Omega Vision
Flash.

The Nuul
A good story.

the aquarian

Darth Jello
So basically, which non-cosmic entities can beat Apocalypse?
-Thanos
-Silver Surfer
-Magneto
-Sienna Blaze
-Polaris
-Squirrel Girl
-Mephisto
-Blackheart
-The Beast (not Hank McCoy...)
-Juggernaut
-Onslaught
-Molecule Man
-Sentry
-Hope Summers
-Mutant Alpha
-Goblyn Queen

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Darth Jello
-Thanos
-Silver Surfer
-Magneto
-Sienna Blaze
-Polaris
-Squirrel Girl
-Mephisto
-Blackheart
-Juggernaut
-Onslaught
-Molecule Man
-Sentry
-Hope Summers
-Mutant Alpha
-Goblyn Queen

Are you serious? A lot of these guys would lose to Apocalypse even without the gem.

psycho gundam
Smh i already shook my head, but you made more threads with the same fault. thanks for the suggestion though smile

brief example of how you'd do it:

look over character x's history, and find things that have owned them and that they have had no feasible answer for and build on this concept by offering characters with the ability to capitalize on it.

say... we're talking about killing a male lion, history proves that using firearms, a vehicle, and at least one partner (armed) is your minimum requirement.

defeat wolverine ten times out of ten? call magneto no expression

see where i'm going with this?

Hitman911
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i already shook my head, but you made more threads with the same fault. thanks for the suggestion though smile

brief example of how you'd do it:

look over character x's history, and find things that have owned them and that they have had no feasible answer for and build on this concept by offering characters with the ability to capitalize on it.

say... we're talking about killing a male lion, history proves that using firearms, a vehicle, and at least one partner (armed) is your minimum requirement.

defeat wolverine ten times out of ten? call magneto no expression

see where i'm going with this? Duh dude i know this....its all hypothetical given the scenerio.....We are building cases about character with No on panel feat given My upgrades...

psycho gundam
change the name then http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

-Thanos
-Silver Surfer
-Magneto
-Sienna Blaze
-Polaris
-Squirrel Girl
-Mephisto
-Blackheart
-Juggernaut
-Onslaught
-Molecule Man
-Sentry
-Hope Summers
-Mutant Alpha
-Goblyn Queen mephisto, BH, GQ, molecule man, sentry would stomp. who is the beast?

Hitman911
-Thanos
-Silver Surfer
-Magneto
-Sienna Blaze
-Polaris
-Squirrel Girl
-Mephisto
-Blackheart
-Juggernaut
-Onslaught
-Molecule Man
-Sentry
-Hope Summers
-Mutant Alpha
-Goblyn Queen
You need to address your definition of Non-Cosmic my friend....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
mephisto, BH, GQ, molecule man, sentry would stomp. who is the beast?

That demon that possessed Murdock.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That demon that possessed Murdock. And one shotted Wolverine mahahahaha haw-som

Hitman911
-Thanos
-Silver Surfer
-Magneto
-Sienna Blaze
-Polaris
-Squirrel Girl
-Mephisto
-Blackheart
-Juggernaut
-Onslaught
-Molecule Man
-Sentry
-Hope Summers
-Mutant Alpha
-Goblyn Queen

You need to address your definition of Non-Cosmic my friend....

Magneto can do it too.

psycho gundam
Duh dude i know this....its all hypothetical given the scenerio.....We are building cases about character with No on panel feat given My upgrades... k

stealing "your concept" now smile

Hitman911
Originally posted by 753
Magneto can do it too. He dies...

He dies... I forgot the op added a power gem to poccy. Regular magneto would destroy regular poccy though.

Hitman911
Originally posted by 753
I forgot the op added a power gem to poccy. Regular magneto would destroy regular poccy though. That because he jobs....This in No Jobbing...Poc.....the way he should be!!

That because he jobs....This in No Jobbing...Poc.....the way he should be!! Yeah... Magneto destroys him

Omega Vision
That because he jobs....This in No Jobbing...Poc.....the way he should be!!
No Jobbing Apocalypse isn't a real character with debatable powers or feats anymore than is Infinite Rage Hulk or FP Galactus.

As far as I'm concerned the only time Apoc has ever jobbed was when he dodged the table. All the other times it's just him not being as powerful as his fanboys would like to believe he is.

He doesn't really have that many bad showings tbh, it's just he also doesn't have the good showings that would justify people trying to place him at HH or above.

Starscream M
No Jobbing Apocalypse isn't a real character with debatable powers or feats anymore than is Infinite Rage Hulk or FP Galactus.

As far as I'm concerned the only time Apoc has ever jobbed was when he dodged the table. All the other times it's just him not being as powerful as his fanboys would like to believe he is.

He doesn't really have that many bad showings tbh, it's just he also doesn't have the good showings that would justify people trying to place him at HH or above. by his powerset, he is quite godly

able to manipulate his atomic structure, can grow to Godzilla size, etc

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
by his powerset, he is quite godly

able to manipulate his atomic structure, can grow to Godzilla size, etc
Neither of which are that impressive. Fun fact: a recent Deathstroke comic implied that Slade also has control of his molecular structure.

Nothing about his implied power set puts him on the same level as guys like Surfer, Thor, or Superman let alone above them.

Starscream M
Neither of which are that impressive. Fun fact: a recent Deathstroke comic implied that Slade also has control of his molecular structure.

Nothing about his implied power set puts him on the same level as guys like Surfer, Thor, or Superman let alone above them. how is molecular manipulation not impressive? you'd have to be crazy to think that

also implied is very different from demonstrated (read: worthless)

Omega Vision
how is molecular manipulation not impressive? you'd have to be crazy to think that

also implied is very different from demonstrated (read: worthless)
Because it's just a fancy way of saying shape-shifting since he can only change himself, and not even as well as a guy like Metamorpho who's High Meta. Molecular manipulation refers to transmutative abilities on objects that aren't part of your body.

You were the one who brought up Apoc's "power set" as if it was worth anything. I'm saying based on feats there's nothing to suggest Apoc is HH or higher. Hell even his implied powers wouldn't make him High Herald.

how is molecular manipulation not impressive? you'd have to be crazy to think that

also implied is very different from demonstrated (read: worthless) apocalypse cant manipulate matter, he can only control his own structure. 616 Mags would pawn him just like his alternate selfs have done.

Sin I AM
agreed^ and people need to stop hyping his celestail tech, because with every incarnation it seems to downgrade its abilities

Starscream M
Because it's just a fancy way of saying shape-shifting since he can only change himself, and not even as well as a guy like Metamorpho who's High Meta. Molecular manipulation refers to transmutative abilities on objects that aren't part of your body.

You were the one who brought up Apoc's "power set" as if it was worth anything. I'm saying based on feats there's nothing to suggest Apoc is HH or higher. Hell even his implied powers wouldn't make him High Herald. and you're dismissing his ability to grow 100x...change his arms into various weapons....heal physical wounds instantly. erm

Omega Vision
and you're dismissing his ability to grow 100x...change his arms into various weapons....heal physical wounds instantly. erm
None of which are abilities above the scope of a high or mid meta.

Giant Man has greater growing feats. Wolverine has better HF feats.

Starscream M
None of which are abilities above the scope of a high or mid meta. that's not really a judgment call you can make

many powers in and of themselves aren't above the scope of a high or mid meta

but viewed holistically, they do present a powerful platform that I believe gives Apoc legitimacy to claim high herald status

Omega Vision
that's not really a judgment call you can make

many powers in and of themselves aren't above the scope of a high or mid meta

but viewed holistically, they do present a powerful platform that I believe gives Apoc legitimacy to claim high herald status
Yes it is. Looking at Apoc's powerset he has nothing that would impress anyone like Superman, Thor, or Surfer. Looking at his actual feats (or lack thereof) he's even less impressive.

Lol.

Starscream M
Yes it is. Looking at Apoc's powerset he has nothing that would impress anyone like Superman, Thor, or Surfer. Looking at his actual feats (or lack thereof) he's even less impressive.

Lol. apocs powerset is more impressive than that of wonder woman

and none of those three would scoff at her.

also, he's like giganta with self molecular control. that is quite a threat to even superman.

Omega Vision
apocs powerset is more impressive than that of wonder woman

and none of those three would scoff at her.

also, he's like giganta with self molecular control. that is quite a threat to even superman.
No it isn't. Wonder Woman has superior strength, speed, high level MA skill, bracers that can tank HH+ level attacks with ease, and a lasso that can effect Skyfathers.

A shape shifting Giganta would just leave a more interestingly shaped crater when Superman lays her out. Same for Apoc.

Poccy is a low herald. His role in the x-man mythos is supposed to be of a vague and terible menace that requires enormous collective effort and heroic sacrifices to stave off after a long epic battle, but in truth he just painly sucks. Death Gambit threatened to kill him and he stood down

Starscream M
No it isn't. Wonder Woman has superior strength, speed, high level MA skill, bracers that can tank HH+ level attacks with ease, and a lasso that can effect Skyfathers.

A shape shifting Giganta would just leave a more interestingly shaped crater when Superman lays her out. Same for Apoc. apoc's strength is up there...he has fought the hulk before (who is far stronger than Wondy)

plus he has energy projection as well and can also increase the density of his body

also, he's actually better than giganta as there are no known limits to his size growth...so he could grow larger than giganta

Omega Vision
apoc's strength is up there...he has fought the hulk before (who is far stronger than Wondy)

plus he has energy projection as well and can also increase the density of his body

also, he's actually better than giganta as there are no known limits to his size growth...so he could grow larger than giganta
Context. He proved that his arms were stronger than a base level Hulk's (who couldn't rage amp) neck muscles. Wonder Woman would have done the same damn thing to Hulk given that scenario.

There are no known limits? No limits fallacy much? What's the largest he's grown on panel?

Starscream M
Context. He proved that his arms were stronger than a base level Hulk's (who couldn't rage amp) neck muscles. Wonder Woman would have done the same damn thing to Hulk given that scenario.

There are no known limits? No limits fallacy much? What's the largest he's grown on panel? you can't prove that wondy could do the same to hulk

also, neck muscles are some of the most powerful muscles on the body....I could prob curl more with my neck than my arm.

---

Im not saying he can grow infinite...but he could grow far bigger than giganta and make superman look not like a mouse but like a ant

SuperMan103

He doesn't really have that many bad showings tbh, it's just he also doesn't have the good showings that would justify people trying to place him at HH or above.

he doesn't job in fights as he has a pretty decent win-lose record. his jobbing shows itself in his schemes and plans. as you probably know he's never been successful in that regard against heroes. heck, he prepped for the twelve for years and he still couldn't achieve his goal even though he had them mutants all locked up. he has the brains, he has the powers, he has the tech, he just doesn't have the character.

and that's why my good sir, apocalypse the eternal mutant is a bum!

Starscream M
Originally posted by SuperMan103
he doesn't job in fights as he has a pretty decent win-lose record. his jobbing shows itself in his schemes and plans. as you probably know he's never been successful in that regard against heroes. heck, he prepped for the twelve for years and he still couldn't achieve his goal even though he had them mutants all locked up. he has the brains, he has the powers, he has the tech, he just doesn't have the character.

and that's why my good sir, apocalypse the eternal mutant is a bum! actually, apoc doesn't even job...its just a function of being a villain that you inevitably fail

darkseid fails, joker fails, Dr.Doom fails, lex luthor fails.

and that's why my good sir, apocalypse the eternal mutant is a bum! hehe and Magneto was the one to thwart his plans back then, Poccy ain't got nothing on Mags

SuperMan103
actually, apoc doesn't even job...its just a function of being a villain that you inevitably fail

darkseid fails, joker fails, Dr.Doom fails, lex luthor fails.

they've all succeed somewhere.

joker killed jason todd, shot barbra gordon through the spiral cord.

luthor's become the president of the united states.

darkseid's killed a lot of people one of them including batman who got omega sanctioned.

Uriel005
Valeria Richards with prep and access to resources. Already admittedly smarter than her dad pre-puberty.

tank

SuperMan103
Originally posted by Uriel005
Valeria Richards with prep and access to resources. Already admittedly smarter than her dad pre-puberty.

tank

scan?

Starscream M
they've all succeed somewhere.

joker killed jason todd, shot barbra gordon through the spiral cord.

luthor's become the president of the united states.

darkseid's killed a lot of people one of them including batman who got omega sanctioned. they've never succeeded in their main goals

apoc also has successes if we go by that

SuperMan103
they've never succeeded in their main goals

like?

Starscream M
like? age of apocalypse

Black bolt z
age of apocalypse IS that even canon?

SuperMan103
Originally posted by Black bolt z
IS that even canon?

it's not.

Lord_Talron
its an alt future right? so in a way it IS cannon, isnt it?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
its an alt future right? so in a way it IS cannon, isnt it? Alternate future is the key word.I don't believe its canon.

Starscream M
even barring that, Apoc has succeeded

he's survived longer than any other mutant

he defeated dracula

Omega Vision
they've never succeeded in their main goals

Darkseid got the ALE in Rock of Ages and Final Crisis.

In the former he even managed to make Superman kill himself.

Uriel005
scan?

It's in Fantastic four volume 1 570-576 somewhere if someone can look I can't find the scans and my subscription online is up... sad

King Castle
even barring that, Apoc has succeeded

he's survived longer than any other mutant

he defeated dracula with help of a timelt distraction from a human vampire hunter... erm

Starscream M
Darkseid got the ALE in Rock of Ages and Final Crisis.

In the former he even managed to make Superman kill himself. and as I've said, Apoc has had successes as well

also, I responded to your previous post

There are no known limits? No limits fallacy much? What's the largest he's grown on panel?

you can't prove that wondy could do the same to hulk

also, neck muscles are some of the most powerful muscles on the body....I could prob curl more with my neck than my arm.

---

Im not saying he can grow infinite...but he could grow far bigger than giganta and make superman look not like a mouse but like a ant

The Nuul
616 Apoc sucks and hasnt succeeded worth shit. AoA has done better.

King Castle
what about the twelve story arc?

he kinda succeeded...

Omega Vision
Lol okay...
you can't prove that wondy could do the same to hulk

---

Well of course I can't "prove" it, if by prove you mean show a scan. Because they aren't in the same Universe and have never met. But anyone who knows dick about WW's strength would know she could replicate Apoc's Hulk restraining feat. That was one of Hulk's weakest versions, one who couldn't strength amp from rage. Apoc was in a position where he had leverage. WW in the same position would also have subdued that Hulk.

What leads you to think neck muscles are that strong? Do you just have incredibly weak arms?

Based on what? When has he ever actually grown larger than Giganta?

King Castle
well, except when he lost..

Starscream M
Lol okay...

Well of course I can't "prove" it, if by prove you mean show a scan. Because they aren't in the same Universe and have never met. But anyone who knows dick about WW's strength would know she could replicate Apoc's Hulk restraining feat. That was one of Hulk's weakest versions, one who couldn't strength amp from rage. Apoc was in a position where he had leverage. WW in the same position would also have subdued that Hulk.

What leads you to think neck muscles are that strong? Do you just have incredibly weak arms?

Based on what? When has he ever actually grown larger than Giganta? it was savage hulk, was it not...despite not amping...savage hulk's base strength is a bit above wondy's

no, my arms aren't incredibly weak. I may be wrong...but I truly do think well-developed neck muscles are incredibly strong...rivaling arm strength.

based on his powerset. giganta has limits because she isn't really a molecule manipulator, hence her size has constraints by the nature of her muscles, organs, bones, etc. Apoc suffers no such limitations. He can grow bigger...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
well, except when he lost..
The 'lol okay' part was actually aimed at Brucie not you.
it was savage hulk, was it not...despite not amping...savage hulk's base strength is a bit above wondy's

no, my arms aren't incredibly weak. I may be wrong...but I truly do think well-developed neck muscles are incredibly strong...rivaling arm strength.

based on his powerset. giganta has limits because she isn't really a molecule manipulator, hence her size has constraints by the nature of her muscles, organs, bones, etc. Apoc suffers no such limitations. He can grow bigger...
Is it?

Get some science to back that thought up is all I can say...

This is a no limits fallacy unsupported by on panel evidence. Also being in control of his body's structure can only stretch him so far. You may as well have said he could grow infinitely...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.