Hand Book for defeating Juggernught and Doomsday!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Juggs on his best day and HP Doomsday.
DC villians only!!!

carver9
Juggs on his best day, I cant see anyone below sky father stopping him, hell jugs on his best day is trion who punched through dimensions so no one below spectre is stopping him and its questionable if spectre would be able to stop him since beings on spectre level was affraid of trions presence.

Hp doomsday on his best day, no one below sky father.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by carver9
Juggs on his best day, I cant see anyone below sky father stopping him, hell jugs on his best day is trion who punched through dimensions so no one below spectre is stopping him and its questionable if spectre would be able to stop him since beings on spectre level was affraid of trions presence.

Post of the century.

Philosophía

carver9

xJLxKing

Hp doomsday on his best day, no one below sky father.
Totally wrong. Anyone near Superman can beat down regular Juggernaut. At his best power where he could brake through dimension, I would say anyone on skyfather level can beat him senseless

I'm Bran
I see no handbooks with word writing in this thread.

The title is misleading.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Totally wrong. Anyone near Superman can beat down regular Juggernaut. At his best power where he could brake through dimension, I would say anyone on skyfather level can beat him senseless

Naah, I disagree, jugs walk through people on superman level and trion had people above skyfather there owned and created there own realm affraid of him.

Do the math.

Kris Blaze
Naah, I disagree, jugs walk through people on superman level and trion had people above skyfather there owned and created there own realm affraid of him.

Do the math.

Who above Skyfather did he own?

xJLxKing

Do the math.
Please give me example of who he fought that is on Superman's level. As trion he never fought and defeated anyone Skyfather level. Sky father level is someone like Odin, or even Zeus. If he did please post

shokosugi
Juggs is over-rated

carver9
Please give me example of who he fought that is on Superman's level. As trion he never fought and defeated anyone Skyfather level. Sky father level is someone like Odin, or even Zeus. If he did please post

He fought thor whos versatily and power>>superman and he walked through thor like he was a ant. Everyone else that he fought caused him no harm including the entire team of xmen.

Juggernaut is a magical based being with unlimited strength and durability, he would kill superman. Lets not forget that he has a forcefield that he could put up that would make it much harder for superman to even get him to recognize him.

He could lay down and let superman pound on him all day without even acknowledging it.

Trion is above sky father; like I told you before trion had 3 high skyfathers scared on his presence. Read more on trions appearance and what he was trying to accomplish before making opinions.

Bouboumaster
Imperiex...?

xJLxKing
He fought thor whos versatily and power>>superman and he walked through thor like he was a ant. Everyone else that he fought caused him no harm including the entire team of xmen.

Juggernaut is a magical based being with unlimited strength and durability, he would kill superman. Lets not forget that he has a forcefield that he could put up that would make it much harder for superman to even get him to recognize him.

Thor is not stronger then Superman. Thor is not more versatile then Superman. If Superman fought Thor in H2h combat, Thor would lose senseless. The only reason why Superman would have trouble against Thor is because he has the Odin Force, and a magical hammer.

Thor has no chance against Superman. Superman is more versatile, faster, stronger, smarter and can fly. Juggernaut is only more durable. Juggernaunt is fueled by Magical Power but he isn't magical, he power is not magical.

Lol, Superman would waste him. Juggernaut need to be earth bound to even fight!

again I ask who were these Sky father level that he beat down so easily.

Kris Blaze

He could lay down and let superman pound on him all day without even acknowledging it.

Trion is above sky father; like I told you before trion had 3 high skyfathers scared on his presence. Read more on trions appearance and what he was trying to accomplish before making opinions.

- Thor's stopped him twice..... and both Thor and Superman are in the same tier.

- Yeah, yeah, yeah, who are these skyfathers?

carver9
Thor is not stronger then Superman. Thor is not more versatile then Superman. If Superman fought Thor in H2h combat, Thor would lose senseless. The only reason why Superman would have trouble against Thor is because he has the Odin Force, and a magical hammer.

Thor has no chance against Superman. Superman is more versatile, faster, stronger, smarter and can fly. Juggernaut is only more durable. Juggernaunt is fueled by Magical Power but he isn't magical, he power is not magical.

Lol, Superman would waste him. Juggernaut need to be earth bound to even fight!

again I ask who were these Sky father level that he beat down so easily.

Superman and thor are equals in strength, I dont know where you get that from and thor versatility>>>>supermans. For every power that you name for superman I could name 3 for thor.

Thor dont need the odin force to beat superman since thor is overrall more powerful. I dont even know why Im arguing with you about superman, I have seen some of your post about him and youre worst then avolon when it comes to superman.

How about this, thor has flown five times the speed of light and it SAID it on panel, can you show me something showing superman flying the speed of light and it SAYING that he did this by a narrator since superman is so much faster. Or how about thor being able to moves his arms at the speed of light.

Konvikt was earth bound when he fought superman and crushed him. Despero was earth bound and he crushed superman. Titus was earth bound and he crushed superman. The general was earth bound and he almost killed superman, hell lobo was intoxicated under gas and he was thrashing/stalemating superman. So what was the point of your post again? Superman dont have a way of beating juggernaut, again juggernaut took the god force and walked through it and the god force >>>>>>>>>>> any thing superman could dream of doing to juggernaut.

Again, read the comic with trion in it and learn what his goal was, his goal was more then anything a skyfather could accomplish or defeat alone. Trion>>>skyfather.

xJLxKing
DON'T COUNT THOR's hammer. Thor can't lift as much as Superman. Thor Can't move as fast as Superman. Thor isn't as smart as Superman. When it comes to having different powers Thor wins, but Superman is still more versatile.

Please don't start this. Superman defeated Thor nice and easy with one punch. Thor better have a nice amount of Odin force to beat Superman

This is coming from a guy who think Thor is physically stronger then Superman, who thinks Juggernaut is skyfather level. FYI Odin is skyfather level and can destroy a galaxy

Funny, I con't recall that. Can you please prove this. I mean you just keep posting some stuff I never heard of. First that Trion defeated 3 Sky father level beings. Now this? come on. Superman btw has flown DS to the Sun from earth in less then seconds. He has flown to Saturn in four minutes. Its much faster then SOL.

Despero is on Thanos' level He defeated the entire JLA

Juggernaut has walked though it, but what happen when he is thrown into the cosmos? He can't even move let alone fly. He would be just standing there while Superman pounds on him for days.

Again, read the comic with trion in it and learn what his goal was, his goal was more then anything a skyfather could accomplish or defeat alone. Trion>>>skyfather.
Superman Prime did all those things and that doesn't put him on Skyfather level. Please post where he defeated 3 Sky fathers. Are you with drawing your statement now?

carver9
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
- Thor's stopped him twice..... and both Thor and Superman are in the same tier.

- Yeah, yeah, yeah, who are these skyfathers?

Thor used a plot device to stop him and got thrashed when juggernauts powers came back.

And I agree, superman and thor is the same tier but thor is overrall more powerful then superman, he has the potential to generate as much power as surfer and has one of the most powerful attacks in marvel.

xJLxKing
Thor used a plot device to stop him and got thrashed when juggernauts powers came back.

And I agree, superman and thor is the same tier but thor is overrall more powerful then superman, he has the potential to generate as much power as surfer and has one of the most powerful attacks in marvel.
Superman and Thor are on the same Tier, but not power level. OMg with the most powerful attack in Marvel. LOL

Kris Blaze

- Plot device? Thor used a regular godblast once and the other time he severed Juggernaut's connection with cyttorak. What plot DEVICE did he use again?

- What skyfathers??

carver9
DON'T COUNT THOR's hammer. Thor can't lift as much as Superman. Thor Can't move as fast as Superman. Thor isn't as smart as Superman. When it comes to having different powers Thor wins, but Superman is still more versatile.

Please don't start this. Superman defeated Thor nice and easy with one punch. Thor better have a nice amount of Odin force to beat Superman

This is coming from a guy who think Thor is physically stronger then Superman, who thinks Juggernaut is skyfather level. FYI Odin is skyfather level and can destroy a galaxy

Funny, I con't recall that. Can you please prove this. I mean you just keep posting some stuff I never heard of. First that Trion defeated 3 Sky father level beings. Now this? come on. Superman btw has flown DS to the Sun from earth in less then seconds. He has flown to Saturn in four minutes. Its much faster then SOL.

Juggernaut has walked though it, but what happen when he is thrown into the cosmos? He can't even move let alone fly. He would be just standing there while Superman pounds on him for days.

Superman Prime did all those things and that doesn't put him on Skyfather level. Please post where he defeated 3 Sky fathers. Are you with drawing your statement now?

Thor hammer IS thor and I never said that thor was stronger then superman, I said that thor is just as strong unless you have a strength feat that he failed to accomplish and superman aint close to being as versatile as thor, stop saying that.

Of course superman is going to defeat thor in a comic, its superman, hell if I was writing a book involving both I would make it so that superman would win. The book was crap anyway, superman almost got koed from a repulsor ray from iron man.

I never said that regular juggernaut is a skyfather level (even though his durability and strength is) I said that Trion is more then a sky father level being, which he is and prime didnt do anything close to what trion was doing and again read the book or go to the respect thread if you want to know who the skyfathers where.

Like I asked before, give me something where the narrator is talking about his speed, vulcan flew from earth to the other side of the universe in less then a week, are you telling me that vulcan speed is>>>>superman. Hell gladiator flew from the shiar empire which again is located on the other end of the universe to earth in one panel does that make his speed>>>>>>superman. Give me something TELLING me how fast they were going (you'll never find one.).

Despero is also a mere brick with no signs of speed and he crushed superman.

Without bfr, superman would get killed fighting juggernaut, it'll be a repeat of his fight against dos doomsday.

carver9
Superman and Thor are on the same Tier, but not power level. OMg with the most powerful attack in Marvel. LOL

I agree, thor is much, much, much more powerful then superman, hes surfer equal in output of power which superman aint even close. If thats the case hyperion is close to since he has ice breath and heat vision along with speed, etc... but he's not as powerful as either thor or surfer, not even close.

carver9
- Plot device? Thor used a regular godblast once and the other time he severed Juggernaut's connection with cyttorak. What plot DEVICE did he use again?

- What skyfathers??

Thor god blast did nothing to juggernaut, the ground caved in and juggernaut didnt even register the blast, what are you talking about.

The other time he took juggernauts connection from cyttorrak, juggernaut ended up getting his powers back and start repeating his thrashings against thor which resulted in thor AGAIN having to battle field remove him.

Thor did nothing to the juggernaut and the only time he gave juggernaut a fight is with his powers stripped.

Kris Blaze
Thor god blast did nothing to juggernaut, the ground caved in and juggernaut didnt even register the blast, what are you talking about.

The other time he took juggernauts connection from cyttorrak, juggernaut ended up getting his powers back and start repeating his thrashings against thor which resulted in thor AGAIN having to battle field remove him.

Thor did nothing to the juggernaut and the only time he gave juggernaut a fight is with his powers stripped.

- What are YOU talking about? Juggernaut was stopped, forced back and then BFR'd.

- That's the point though, Thor CAN strip Juggernaut of his invulnerability. If Thor had called upon the lightning without mjolnir, Juggernaut would be dead.

- WHAT SKYFATHERS?

skyfather
didnt juggernaut beat cyttorak.

Philosophía
- WHAT SKYFATHERS?

laughing out loud

xJLxKing
That doesn't define strength. It's like saying Superman gets a Sundip and say thats still Superman. When their are both at their BASE strength, Superman outclasses Thor in strength.

It not Superman Comic, it was a crossover where both authors agreed on it. Superman won fair and square deal with it!

HAHAAh, Prime has done soo many feat that put him above Trion (imo) He went through Anti-Monitor which is crazy!, he defeated Sodam(not that impressive), he broke through Dimensions, and time. He fought the entire JLA, he defeat Monarch, and he survived a Big Bang so YEAH he is strong. You actually did say he is skyfather level when you said "I cant see anyone below sky father stopping him". again you are starting to withdraw your statements.

Most of the one I mentioned was on panel.

You mean the fight where Superman was pulling his punches to the very end? Even then they both died, then when they had a rematch Superman killed him, I wonder why?

BTW what SKY FATHER. Why are you acting like you never said it.

carver9
- What are YOU talking about? Juggernaut was stopped, forced back and then BFR'd.

- That's the point though, Thor CAN strip Juggernaut of his invulnerability. If Thor had called upon the lightning without mjolnir, Juggernaut would be dead.

- WHAT SKYFATHERS?

Juggernaut was never stopped, he was slowed down and the ground gave in before anything else happened. Then thor melted iron over him and said that it wont hold him long, then bfred him. Thor magic did crap to juggernaut, all of his power failed.

I agree, thor is a being that can do the impossible, thats why I call him the most powerful top tier, hell the guy injured celestials and made galactus scream in pain. I agree thor has the potential of beating juggernaut because he has a sky father level weapon.

Kris Blaze
Juggernaut was never stopped, he was slowed down and the ground gave in before anything else happened. Then thor melted iron over him and said that it wont hold him long, then bfred him. Thor magic did crap to juggernaut, all of his power failed.

I agree, thor is a being that can do the impossible, thats why I call him the most powerful top tier, hell the guy injured celestials and made galactus scream in pain. I agree thor has the potential of beating juggernaut because he has a sky father level weapon.

Interpret the fights any way you like.

Now, WHAT SKYFATHERS??

Badabing
Carver.....jugdurnaut

skyfather

Now, WHAT SKYFATHERS?? Originally posted by skyfather
didnt juggernaut beat cyttorak.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by skyfather

That's an odd scenario that's not very likely to repeat itself.

Cyttorak was dependent on Juggernaut for power, just like Juggernaut needed him. Stupid writing.

Besides, Carver used plural.

xJLxKing
Isn't Cyttorak the source of his power?

Kris Blaze
Isn't Cyttorak the source of his power?

Exactly, but during that specific storyline Cyttorakt needed Juggernaut for some reason.

I'm Bran
Juggernaut: He moves forward when he's pushed backwards.

skyfather
That's an odd scenario that's not very likely to repeat itself.

Cyttorak was dependent on Juggernaut for power, just like Juggernaut needed him. Stupid writing.

Besides, Carver used plural. so he beat a skyfather/elder god then.

xJLxKing
so he beat a skyfather/elder god then. who was the source of his power??? In addition, Carver stated that he defeated 3 Sky father level beings.

He beat him through the plot

Wei Phoenix
so he beat a skyfather/elder god then.

Although I love the Juggernaut, beating Cyttorak seems impossible just like Surfer beating Galactus. How do you beat your Benefactor? no expression

Wasn't that the gay ass humanoid looking Cyttorak anyway?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Although I love the Juggernaut, beating Cyttorak seems impossible just like Surfer beating Galactus. How do you beat your Benefactor? no expression

That's my point. He is the source!

I'm Bran
He knocked the Gem from his head... I guess he's a SKYFATHER LEVA!

carver9
I never said trion beat them I said that that they feared his presence. His main goal was to get to them and kill every last one of them, thats why he was punching through dimensions.

carver9

Now, WHAT SKYFATHERS??

I'm not interpreting anything, thats how the fight went.

Read the comic and you'll know. Why argue against trion when you know nothing about him. confused

xJLxKing
I never said trion beat them I said that that they feared his presence. His main goal was to get to them and kill every last one of them, thats why he was punching through dimensions.
So that means Juggernaut>>Three Sky fathers? and again I will ask what Sky fathers!!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I'm Bran
He knocked the Gem from his head... I guess he's a SKYFATHER LEVA!

Wait Cyttorak needed the gem as a source of power even though he created the gem so that he may have an Avatar on earth? I mean I could've sworn that Cyttorak survived without the Gem for ages before creating it...

carver9
So that means Juggernaut>>Three Sky fathers? and again I will ask what Sky fathers!!

If you know so much about trion you should know what skyfathers I'm talking about since that was his entire purpose of appearing.

Do you know anything about a character that your debating against. confused

xJLxKing
If you know so much about trion you should know what skyfathers I'm talking about since that was his entire purpose of appearing.

Do you know anything about a character that your debating against. confused
Not much which is why I am asking you to enlighten me

I'm Bran
Wait Cyttorak needed the gem as a source of power even though he created the gem so that he may have an Avatar on earth? I mean I could've sworn that Cyttorak survived without the Gem for ages before creating it... That's why the comic is brought into question.

Kris Blaze
I'm not interpreting anything, thats how the fight went.

Read the comic and you'll know. Why argue against trion when you know nothing about him. confused

I know plenty about Trion Juggernaut.

Just asking what supposed Skyfathers he startled. I don't remember anyone....

Space M ummy

LOL at this conversation.

Juggernaut had his powers cut off by "60 second time limit" Thor. CURRENT Thor would beat the holy hell out of him if he tried that tactic again.

Juggernaut got KTFO by Nimrod using Sonics.

Juggernaut got himself thrown across a continent and mindwiped, ran for his life, then had his gem torn out and imprisoned in it by Magneto/Xavier Onslaught- BEFORE he absorbed the powers of Xman and Franklin Richards.

Skyfather level my ass. Standard operating procedure for putting down juggy= any magic weapon to get rid of the helmet/skullcap, and psionics will put him down for the count.

book it. done.

carver9

I'll pos the scans when i get home, Im at work now.

carver9
Originally posted by Space M ummy

Juggernaut had his powers cut off by "60 second time limit" Thor. CURRENT Thor would beat the holy hell out of him if he tried that tactic again.

Juggernaut got himself thrown across a continent and mindwiped, ran for his life, then had his gem torn out and imprisoned in it by Magneto/Xavier Onslaught- BEFORE he absorbed the powers of Xman and Franklin Richards.

Skyfather level my ass. Standard operating procedure for putting down juggy= any magic weapon to get rid of the helmet/skullcap, and psionics will put him down for the count.

book it. done.

NUT, we're talking about trion, not depowered juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix

book it. done.

You do know that his invulnerability was tied to his FF during that Thor issue right? Besides Thor didn't even seal off all of his powers.
they fought agani during the 8th Day Saga and Cain wrecked him.

Kris Blaze
You do know that his invulnerability was tied to his FF during that Thor issue right? Besides Thor didn't even seal off all of his powers.

Yeah, trion Juggernaut no expression

Nihilist
Yeah, trion Juggernaut no expression the OP did juggs on his best day so shrug

carver9
Yeah, trion Juggernaut no expression

That wasnt trion juggernaut that wrecked thor, that was the regular deal that had a mission. Trion showed up later in that arc, hell jugs even ran through the exemplers who is some of the most powerful beings on the top tier chain.

Kris Blaze
That wasnt trion juggernaut that wrecked thor, that was the regular deal that had a mission. Trion showed up later in that arc, hell jugs even ran through the exemplers who is some of the most powerful beings on the top tier chain.

Thor noted that Juggernaut was far strong. But even so, Thor had just fought the enchanters 2 of whom can take out Odin.

Anyways, Exemplars are nothing impressive. The writer even stated that Thor or Hercules could take on several.

Do you have any examples of SKYFATHERS?

xJLxKing
He doesn't have an example he was just throwing it around to make his favorite character look like SKy father level who even Superman prime barely meets.

carver9
Thor noted that Juggernaut was far strong. But even so, Thor had just fought the enchanters 2 of whom can take out Odin.

Anyways, Exemplars are nothing impressive. The writer even stated that Thor or Hercules could take on several.

Do you have any examples of SKYFATHERS?

I said I'll show you when I get home and I have a good deal of what a skyfather is and THEY were sky fathers.

Kris Blaze
I said I'll show you when I get home and I have a good deal of what a skyfather is and THEY were sky fathers.

I'll be waiting anxiously.

Knowsbleed33
- Thor's stopped him twice.....

Failure.

Space M ummy

The writer's interpretation was that juggernaut's invulnerability was tied to his forcefield (which was apparently "always on"wink and cain's link to cyttorak.

That version of Thor was able to sever cain's link to cyttorak and his invulnerability, causing cain to take damage AND feel pain, but only for 60 seconds.

That 60 second limit is gone, but the feat is still valid. Note we haven't seen thor try THAT particular tactic to defeat juggs again: if he DID, Juggs would lose.

Thor could also BFR Juggs to a dimension he can't get back from at any point in time, but has neglected to do that also. Why? PIS.

I also notice you totally ignored Cain being owned by Nimrod and the WEAK version of onslaught who are nowhere near skyfather level. True skyfathers would RUIN him. period.

carver9
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Failure.

Do you remember the name of those beings that trion was after trying to kill. I forgot the name of them and I know that your pretty good with juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
The writer's interpretation was that juggernaut's invulnerability was tied to his forcefield (which was apparently "always on"wink and cain's link to cyttorak.

That version of Thor was able to sever cain's link to cyttorak and his invulnerability, causing cain to take damage AND feel pain, but only for 60 seconds.

That 60 second limit is gone, but the feat is still valid. Note we haven't seen thor try THAT particular tactic to defeat juggs again: if he DID, Juggs would lose.

Thor could also BFR Juggs to a dimension he can't get back from at any point in time, but has neglected to do that also. Why? PIS.

I also notice you totally ignored Cain being owned by Nimrod and the WEAK version of onslaught who are nowhere near skyfather level. True skyfathers would RUIN him. period.

I ignored Onslaught because that whole arc was filled with PIS. The gem was never in his chest, I think it was Jean or Psylocke that read his mind while the helmet was on. Hulk was tricked into breaking Onslaught's unbreakable armor. How much sense does all of that make?

As you said the writer tied his invulnerability to his FF which we all know isn't true, which makes it PIS. They fought again under a writer who knew about Juggernaut and he didn't try that thing again becuase takingt away his FF does nothing.

If he did do that then nothing would really change seeing as Cain rarely uses his FF and his invulnerability is not tied to his FF. Do you think Thor punches harder than WWH who punched him without his FF many times?

Fact: Cain's FF is not what makes him invulnerable and he is still invulnerable without it.

If Thor BFRs him to another dimension then what is stopping him from asking Cyttorak to just send him back? So funny how you throw PIS everywhere.

Also Nimrod didn't physically beat him.

carver9
I ignored Onslaught because that whole arc was filled with PIS. The gem was never in his chest, I think it was Jean or Psylocke that read his mind while the helmet was on. Hulk was tricked into breaking Onslaught's unbreakable armor. How much sense does all of that make?

As you said the writer tied his invulnerability to his FF which we all know isn't true, which makes it PIS. They fought again under a writer who knew about Juggernaut and he didn't try that thing again becuase takingt away his FF does nothing.

If he did do that then nothing would really change seeing as Cain rarely uses his FF and his invulnerability is not tied to his FF. Do you think Thor punches harder than WWH who punched him without his FF many times?

Fact: Cain's FF is not what makes him invulnerable and he is still invulnerable without it.

If Thor BFRs him to another dimension then what is stopping him from asking Cyttorak to just send him back? So funny how you throw PIS everywhere.

Also Nimrod didn't physically beat him.

Good post but you forgot one thing, juggernaut was weak during him coming from an entirely different universe and he lost his powers and invulnerability and THAT was the reason why onslaught was able to injure him.

Kris Blaze
Do you remember the name of those beings that trion was after trying to kill. I forgot the name of them and I know that your pretty good with juggernaut.

Still waiting on those scans.

I'm Bran
I'll pos the scans when i get home, Im at work now. You're still working?

They should give you a raise.

xJLxKing
I am also waiting for those scan that show THREE skyfather level character who get beaten by Juggs

I'm Bran
I am also waiting for those scan that show THREE skyfather level character who get beaten by Juggs He's still at work. Stop being an ass hole.

He can't get scans, and work. erm

xJLxKing
He's still at work. Stop being an ass hole.

He can't get scans, and work. erm
I am not an *******. I am just stating what he said he will do, and it has been 24 hours

Harbinger
Still waiting on those scans. F*cking hilarious.

I'm Bran
I am not an *******. I am just stating what he said he will do, and it has been 24 hours Ya you are. He's at work. How is he supposed to scan issues when he hasn't been home in 24 hours?

xJLxKing
Ya you are. He's at work. How is he supposed to scan issues when he hasn't been home in 24 hours?
See he should have said it like that. Not saying I am at work. Guess what everyone is at work! Everyone has work, so that shouldn't be an excuse unless he has been there for 24 hours. I didn't know he was

I'm Bran
See he should have said it like that. Not saying I am at work. Guess what everyone is at work! Everyone has work, so that shouldn't be an excuse unless he has been there for 24 hours. I didn't know he was Well, he obviously is still at work since he hasn't posted scans yet. erm

Mindset
laughing out loud

Hitman911
There are no such scans.....

I'm Bran
48 hours? Carver must really like his job.

---

And stop bumping your own threads. It's annoying.

Knowsbleed33

The Trion.

Enyalus
DC villains to own H/P DD and Juggernaut at his best?

Time Trapper. BFR. Easy.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Enyalus
DC villains to own H/P DD and Juggernaut at his best?

Time Trapper. BFR. Easy. sad

Hitman911
RK Thor and Prime

Hitman911
Originally posted by shokosugi
Juggs is over-rated You lie!!!!!!blowup

darthgoober

It wasn't easy and it took more than one punch.

Hitman911

Thor hammer IS thor and I never said that thor was stronger then superman, I said that thor is just as strong unless you have a strength feat that he failed to accomplish and superman aint close to being as versatile as thor, stop saying that.

Of course superman is going to defeat thor in a comic, its superman, hell if I was writing a book involving both I would make it so that superman would win. The book was crap anyway, superman almost got koed from a repulsor ray from iron man.

I never said that regular juggernaut is a skyfather level (even though his durability and strength is) I said that Trion is more then a sky father level being, which he is and prime didnt do anything close to what trion was doing and again read the book or go to the respect thread if you want to know who the skyfathers where.

Like I asked before, give me something where the narrator is talking about his speed, vulcan flew from earth to the other side of the universe in less then a week, are you telling me that vulcan speed is>>>>superman. Hell gladiator flew from the shiar empire which again is located on the other end of the universe to earth in one panel does that make his speed>>>>>>superman. Give me something TELLING me how fast they were going (you'll never find one.).

Despero is also a mere brick with no signs of speed and he crushed superman.

Without bfr, superman would get killed fighting juggernaut, it'll be a repeat of his fight against dos doomsday. Thor is AS strong as Superman...

Anti-Monitor
Anyone who can BFR them wins with ease.

Hitman911
Originally posted by The Nuul
Anyone who can BFR them wins with ease. No BFR!!!

Hitman911

- Yeah, yeah, yeah, who are these skyfathers? DC villians only pleaze!!!
PS> Thor dies lol....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.