Magical Girls question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
How long can Magical Girls remain in their henshin forms? Suppose for example, the Sailor Senshi were in a dangerous area where it would be risky to change back to civillian form. Is there any limit to how long they can stay transformed? Would staying in that form deplete energy or could they stay in it as long as they wish if they so wanted? Same for the Ai Tenshi, Precures, Mew Mews etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Endless Mike
I suppose it varies on a case - to - case basis

Yoshi Paradise
Yeah, I think you're right. Some magical girls are capable of holding their transformed state for as long as they want to.

Other magical girls might revert back to their normal self if they're too tired or take too much damage. There might be other varibles, too.

chilled monkey
Thank you both very much.

Yoshi Paradise
You're welcome, dude.

I'm still waiting for the English sub of Pretty Cure 5...

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise

I'm still waiting for the English sub of Pretty Cure 5...

Yeah me too. I love that series.

BTW, YouTube has a few subbed episodes.

Yoshi Paradise
Well, I won't watch it until all of the episodes are subbed.

I doubt there'll be an English dub because the previous installments of the Pretty Cure series didn't have one.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Well, I won't watch it until all of the episodes are subbed.

I doubt there'll be an English dub because the previous installments of the Pretty Cure series didn't have one.

I see, fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.