Old Fezziwig Ale OR Cranberry Lambic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, i'm about to get my drink on. I just witnessed the Pittsburgh Penguins get murdered and i'm off tomorrow, so, i'm getting hammered. I went to my fridge thinking i was simply going to crack a beer and begin my journey into inebriation. However, i was quickly confronted with a very puzzling decision to make. Seeing how i am sipping on my very last Sam Adams Cream Stout my only choices lie in either Sam Adams Old Fezziwig Ale or Sam Adams Cranberry Lambic. I know what you're saying...,"mix that shit homie, have a bit of both". Well, if i werent a neurotic mofo i most certainly would. I like to keep things uniform even my beer brand and style. So, i thought i would bring this decision to KMC and let you beautiful people decide for me. Cranberry Lambic or Old Fezziwig Ale?

Please hurry because my Cream Stout is almost gone.

Oh, and please take this situation seriously because i definitely am.

Selphie
both

AT THE SAME TIME

ragesRemorse
Are you kidding, Selphie? That would be like crossing the streams wouldn't it? End of all existence as we know it.

silly suggestion...,just silly.

Selphie
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Are you kidding, Selphie? That would be like crossing the streams wouldn't it? End of all existence as we know it.

silly suggestion...,just silly.

CATS AND DOGS, LIVING TOGETHER!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Selphie
CATS AND DOGS, LIVING TOGETHER!

"Gentlemen, it's like my sergeant told us...,50 of you are going in, 25 of you aint coming back"

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
"Gentlemen, it's like my sergeant told us...,50 of you are going in, 25 of you aint coming back"

oops, wrong movie...,

"Why worry? Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on our back"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.