Liquid Ocelot vs. Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://ui02.gamespot.com/1793/mgs4_2.jpg

VS

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9590/1198511089ftg4.jpg

Viral outbreaks have been happening around the globe and has been managed to be dealt with by the army. Liquid is interested in the weapons bioterrorists are using to infect people. He manages to find a facility that's making the strange virus. Him and his PMC troops go there. When they got there, there's a war between PMC soldiers and Umbrella soldiers. While there was a distraction, Liquid runs into the facility to take some samples. While looking, Liquid comes across Wesker. "You seem to be interested in my T-Virus" Wesker says "too bad you won't live for long to have em". Liquid and Wesker are now in a fighting stance.

Who will win?

King-Fingolfin
Wesker is fast enough to dodge bullets effortlessly and is a master of martial arts. He wins.

GenomeFrozener
Since when did Wesker ever dodge bullet fire? And Liquid would shit on Wesker in a hand to hand category.

Zack Fair
Well Liquid is the more impressive H2H fighter, but Wesker has superhuman stats and he completely whoops the floor with Chris...although Chris has nothing on Liquid or anyone in the MGSverse so far.

OgreMan
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Since when did Wesker ever dodge bullet fire? And Liquid would shit on Wesker in a hand to hand category.

There's a RE 5 trailer that has Wesker dodging bullets.

Zack Fair
But then again that is just a trailer. We still don't know if he will do something like that in the actual game--though its quite possible he does.

Neo Darkhalen
Don't forget Code Veronica proved that thanks to the T-virus in his system Wesker is now on a superhuman level, compared to Ocelot I think a super enhanced Wesker could win this one.

We still don't know the effect of bullet damage to Wesker though, it's quite possible he can doge bullet fire, it is also possible that he has developed regeneration ability's from the virus as well, although this is just speculation.

GenomeFrozener
Um, wrong, the T-Virus didn't make Wesker superhuman.

ThunderGodEneru
Liquid Ocelot was giving an older, more skilled and experienced Snake, who defeated Cyborg Ninja in H2H when he was relatively a rookie, and Cyborg Ninja shits on Wesker physically, Liquid Ocelot wins. 131

Zack Fair
Wesker is in fact superhuman. Shit he got his heart ripped out by the Tyrant and regenerated from it.

ThunderGodEneru
Cyborg Ninja is in fact physically stronger, faster, and more durable, and Snake beat his ass handily. 131

Neo Darkhalen
Um, wrong, the T-Virus didn't make Wesker superhuman.

Um, yes it did, why else do you think he's superhuman now? ermm

He wasn't to begin with and he even comments about the virus taking effect and changing him in the games, such as the Umbrella Chronicles game for Wii, he has also commented on what the virus may eventually do to him as well.

Zack Fair
Wesker wins. End of story.

ThunderGodEneru
Nah ah

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wesker wins. End of story.

ThunderGodEneru
No he doesn't.

Liquid Ocelot faired well against Snake, who in H2H has handily beaten people far above Wesker. estahuh

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Liquid Ocelot was giving an older, more skilled and experienced Snake, who defeated Cyborg Ninja in H2H when he was relatively a rookie, and Cyborg Ninja shits on Wesker physically, Liquid Ocelot wins. 131

Well he is older I'll give you that =D

And no A>B>C Logic for u.

Zack Fair
He ain't being serious.

ThunderGodEneru
I'm like, super serial. 131

King-Fingolfin
WHY SO SERIAL?

GenomeFrozener
Wesker is in fact superhuman. Shit he got his heart ripped out by the Tyrant and regenerated from it.

I didn't deny him being superhuman, I'm just saying it WASN'T the T-Virus that gave him that feat, it was another virus.

Correction: He got stabbed but the Tyrant's Huge finger, he didn't have his heart ripped out.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Um, yes it did, why else do you think he's superhuman now? ermm

He wasn't to begin with and he even comments about the virus taking effect and changing him in the games, such as the Umbrella Chronicles game for Wii, he has also commented on what the virus may eventually do to him as well.

You're not getting the picture, the T-Virus didn't make Wesker superhuman, it lacks that feat.
He was given his superhuman abilities by a virus Birkin made for him.

Neo Darkhalen
You're not getting the picture, the T-Virus didn't make Wesker superhuman, it lacks that feat.

Well call me a zombified umbrella employee you are correct, I must have mistaken it for the T-Virus.

GenomeFrozener
Anyways, I don't think Ocelot can win this, as much as it pains me to say that. Wesker could just rip off a limb and win.

Neo Darkhalen
Anyways, I don't think Ocelot can win this, as much as it pains me to say that. Wesker could just rip off a limb and win.

Of course he can't win. no expression

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Of course he can't win. no expression

Was that even necessary? I don't need your smug sassing.

Final Blaxican
crylaugh

GenomeFrozener
I swear, Blaxican loves to laugh at me.

Final Blaxican
It's true.

King-Fingolfin
I didn't deny him being superhuman, I'm just saying it WASN'T the T-Virus that gave him that feat, it was another virus.

Correction: He got stabbed but the Tyrant's Huge finger, he didn't have his heart ripped out.

Correct, he didn't have his heart ripped out. He was just stabbed through the spine.

Darkstorm Zero
I think that Snake defeating GF H2H was a huge load of PIS/CIS anyway... As impressive as that would have been, I don't think GF was all there in that fight... And for GF to omehow later withstand a stomp from REX for 2 minutes makes me astounded that he would even feel any of Snakes punches. He is after all a flesh and blood human. peak human conditioning aside, he is a Human and in no way able to even come anywhere near multi tonne level hitting power that REX's stomp gave him.

Whereas Wesker has been known to perform superhuman capability... I dunno guys... Ocelot is a pretty good shot, and carries a few different weapons on him, but we don't even know if they'll slow Wesker down...

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I think that Snake defeating GF H2H was a huge load of PIS/CIS anyway...

I doubt that Gray Fox would use his superhuman strength on Snake, otherwise, he would end the fight easily. And besides, I'm sure Fox wanted Snake to have a fair chance.

Zack Fair
Agreed

Ultimate Wil
Liquid Ocelot wins

ThunderGodEneru
I doubt that Gray Fox would use his superhuman strength on Snake, otherwise, he would end the fight easily. And besides, I'm sure Fox wanted Snake to have a fair chance. It's not like that is the only time shit like that has happened.

StyleTime
....Ocelot shoots down some steel girders on Wesker.

Wesker is a virus type enemy. Virus type is weak to the steel girder type. Chris showed us that in Code Veronica.

Zack Fair
StyleTime'd.

/thread

Long time no see, friend.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
It's not like that is the only time shit like that has happened.

Very true,
Jesus, I keep staring at your avy and sig, Eneru is my favorite one piece character. X0

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah. Mine too.

StyleTime
Long time no see, friend.
Same.

niduin
I doubt that Gray Fox would use his superhuman strength on Snake, otherwise, he would end the fight easily. And besides, I'm sure Fox wanted Snake to have a fair chance.
i agree also. but for this debate, well i consider myself an expert on mgs and i know pretty well the capabilities of liquid ocelot....and i just watched the trailer for resident evil 5 and there is no way liquid could touch wesker, he is way to fast way to strong and he knows how to fight, maybe not as good as liquid but thats irrelevent when you cant see your opponent move

Zack Fair
Exactly my thought. Thing is Wesker isn't just superhuman, he is skilled and experienced, plus he is a genius. Without powers this would be a much closer match, and LO would win.

Sado22
nah, ocelot loses. even if he's winning at one point Liquid's hand will wind up groping him again (I wonder if ocelot's hand beats him up like ash's hand did in Evil Dea2. that'd be funny)

Zack Fair
The hell...

KakashiKun
Brains is everything. Ocelot is smarter than Wesker therefore Ocelot would have the battle put in his hands. confused

King-Fingolfin
You forget that Wesker is particularly smart himself. He manipulated companies, people, and events throughout RE. While I'm not saying He's as smart as Ocelot, he's smart enough not to get fooled by him.

KakashiKun
But ocelot has many plan B's to his fails. The only way ocelot was beat was by luck. Wesker (despite the abilities he gained by the virus) is not that lucky.

niduin
ok the thing is if it was just they meet and fight there, then wesker no question, but if they both knew the other was coming in a few weeks then wesker would think he can just kill ocelot with his abilities, and ocelot would find out how to kill wesker and come prepaired, but even then it would be really hard for him

KakashiKun
Just because the dude has superhiuman abilities, doesn't mean he has the upper hand. Ocelot is like snake, smart and strong. Ocelot beat snake in a CQC incidennt eaily, if not the two are evenly matched. Snake fought superhuman beings such as Vamp, and Grey Fox, won, and survived. Wesker would be like taking down a slightly leveled up vamp.
Wesker would fail. Ocelot would walk away just fine.

Sado22
haven't you seen Evil Dead2?!
the scene from Evil Dead2 where Ash's hand gets possessed and its tries to kill him. its starts choking him, smashing plates on his head, flips him over, smacks him into cupboards, punches him, tries to drown him in the kitchen sink and eventually knocks him out with a beer bottle to the head, then starts dragging towards the matchete but Ash stabs it and cuts it off with a chainsaw.
Groovy cool

~Sado

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by KakashiKun
Just because the dude has superhiuman abilities, doesn't mean he has the upper hand. Ocelot is like snake, smart and strong. Ocelot beat snake in a CQC incidennt eaily, if not the two are evenly matched. Snake fought superhuman beings such as Vamp, and Grey Fox, won, and survived. Wesker would be like taking down a slightly leveled up vamp.
Wesker would fail. Ocelot would walk away just fine.

A>B>C Logic doesn't work. Even WHEN Snake lost to Ocelot, he just went through getting thrown off a motorbike and then fighting Raging Raven. He was by no means in his prime. I admit, Ocelot is most likely superior in H2H technique, but Wesker is simply too fast and too strong. With a punch, Wesker could send Ocelot flying.

ThunderGodEneru
Does Liquid Ocelot have old Revolver Ocelot's uber skill with a gun?

Just wondering.

King-Fingolfin
Considering Ocelot is using the Liquid Ocelot persona, I would say no.

GenomeFrozener
Considering Liquid Ocelot is using his old CQC skills, yeah.
He never used a gun in MGS4, well he sparked that fire on Solidus's corpse.

King-Fingolfin
That was a Thor. That's a single shot magnum you have to reload after every shot lol.

KakashiKun
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
A>B>C Logic doesn't work. Even WHEN Snake lost to Ocelot, he just went through getting thrown off a motorbike and then fighting Raging Raven. He was by no means in his prime. I admit, Ocelot is most likely superior in H2H technique, but Wesker is simply too fast and too strong. With a punch, Wesker could send Ocelot flying.
That's if he would get a direct hit, which ocelot thinks pretty fast and could black with ease confused

King-Fingolfin
Ocelot hasn't shown fighting with someone H2H who moves at the speed Wesker does.

KakashiKun
Ocelot is a master at CQC, a quick thinker in battle, and would kill with a gun if he needed one. And if he had a syrindge with him he would dominate anyone. What more visionary do you need?

Kero_Co
Did anyone see the RE5 trailer where Wesker is kicking Chris's ass? I say we take a break until after 5 comes out.

King-Fingolfin
Ocelot is a master at CQC, a quick thinker in battle, and would kill with a gun if he needed one. And if he had a syrindge with him he would dominate anyone. What more visionary do you need?

And yet he lost to a weak Snake who just ran through a giant microwave no expression

Point is, Wesker is simply faster and stronger. It's not like Wesker isn't skilled in H2H himself. While he may not be as good as Ocelot, he's still superior in Strength and Speed. Unless you can show me Ocelot reacting at the speed Wesker fights at, imo, Wesker wins.

KakashiKun
Wesker may be fast, but it's all about reaction time and strategy. Ocelot could take a beating. So even if Wesker punched him he would recover quickly. And if Ocelot were to get close to Wesker and CQC him to the ground (which i agree that it may be highly unlikely), Wesker is pinned down. And that would leave Ocelot to knife him, gun him, or put him to sleep. So simple confused
Besides Ocelot is also a master at dodging, especially hand to hand.

ThunderGodEneru
Well Ocelot did react to the second Cyborg Ninja who was still bullet time...

King-Fingolfin
Wesker may be fast, but it's all about reaction time and strategy. Ocelot could take a beating. So even if Wesker punched him he would recover quickly. And if Ocelot were to get close to Wesker and CQC him to the ground (which i agree that it may be highly unlikely), Wesker is pinned down. And that would leave Ocelot to knife him, gun him, or put him to sleep. So simple confused
Besides Ocelot is also a master at dodging, especially hand to hand.

Remember that Wesker has a healing factor, having healed a stab wound through the chest from a Tyrant and healing a severly burned face in 5 minutes.

StyleTime
Wesker did heal from that, but I don't remember 5 minutes actually being stated as the time it took.

Where was the 5 minutes shown? I might need to go back and replay it.

King-Fingolfin
Hmmmm, I seem to remember some site stating he did it in Five minutes.

Now that I think about it, they may have just been referring to his screen when you beat that mini-game with him in Code Veronica, which showed him standing where he fought Chris with a fully healed face.

GenomeFrozener
That was a Thor. That's a single shot magnum you have to reload after every shot lol.

I realize that. confused

Zack Fair
Fact of the matter is everyone loses to Snake.

niduin
Fact of the matter is everyone loses to Snake.
amen lol

Sado22
Solid Snake, yes.

Kazenji

Now that I think about it, they may have just been referring to his screen when you beat that mini-game with him in Code Veronica, which showed him standing where he fought Chris with a fully healed face.

Mini-Game blink ?

KakashiKun
Even if Wesker can heal, he could get knowcked out confused

JustFrame
Intelligence here really means nothing here, sorry folks, but to get excuses like "Well, Ocelot is so smart, he does this...blah, blah." Or Wesker is very intelligent, he does this blah, blah.

Seriously, this is a fight, and if the two confronted one another, Wesker would win easily. He is insanely powerful, gifted in the knowledge of fighting, can regenerate and heal, and is ridiculously fast, the speed at which he is moving in RE5, that is canon period.

The way Wesker is moving in RE5 was even more amazing then Krauser when he was swaying from side to side to dodge bullets in RE4. I do not see Liquid Ocelot winning here. I don't want to hear something of "Well, Ocelot is smart, so he could set up so that Wesker "couldn't"...speculation.

Because I could just as well speculate that Wesker found things out before Ocelot did, and while he was sleeping, came in and slit his throat and it was gppo. Those kind of speculations can go on forever.

If it's just a fight, 1 vs 1, nothing before, Wesker>Ocelot.

Final Blaxican
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44538.html

Wesker would slaughter Ocelot in seconds, based on that video alone. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.