Battle of the Senses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
Who is the best with there senses? Categories: Hearing, Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch --
Black Panther, Daredevil, Kraven the Hunter, Sabretooth, Wolverine. Feel free to list any other ppl I missed and if you can post some scans. No scanner here so i'm sorry I cant kick this off right.

xJLxKing
Wolverine

EvilTyrant
Wolverine is good with his sense of smell, even better then Daredevil's nose, this was proven in the Infinity War arc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Who is the best with there senses? Categories: Hearing, Sight, Smell, Taste, Touch --
Black Panther, Daredevil, Kraven the Hunter, Sabretooth, Wolverine. Feel free to list any other ppl I missed and if you can post some scans. No scanner here so i'm sorry I cant kick this off right.

You missed the sense of balance wink

Hearing

1. Daredevil
2. Wolverine
3. Sabretooth
4. Black Panther
5. Kraven

Sight

1. BP
2. Logan
3. Creed
4. Kraven

- DD disqualified for obvious reasons -

Smell

1. Wolverine
2. BP
3. Creed
4. Kraven
5. DD

Taste

1. DD
2. BP
3. Wolvie
4. Creed
5. Kraven

Touch

1. DD
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

I followed my nose doing this list. Consider it "trial" version embarrasment

Priest
Dare Devil overall.

Darth Macabre
Touch: Daredevil, rather easily.

Everything else? Other than hearing, Wolverine takes it, I think.

EvilTyrant
I'm on the fence with Sabretooth and Black Panther, not sure who is better with there nose, but Creed always did say Logan was the better tracker. Also in Secret Wars the old BP came pretty close to finding the item at the same time with Logan.

Endless Mike
Wolverine probably

complexbrother
Superman ... overall

silver surfer .... sight

Wolverine tie with Daredevil for smell

Daredevil ... touch

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by complexbrother
Superman ... overall

silver surfer .... sight

Wolverine tie with Daredevil for smell

Daredevil ... touch

Wolverine has much keener smell than Matt. Yes, DD has the potential to nearly rival his smell, but he lacks the practice.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7820/73733970ep3gn5.th.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

complexbrother
GOOD FIND !

jrodslam
In smell, i guess id give it Wolvie, however he did use DD as a tracking hound once.

Taste - DD
Touch - DD
Hearing - DD

Endless Mike
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine has much keener smell than Matt. Yes, DD has the potential to nearly rival his smell, but he lacks the practice.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7820/73733970ep3gn5.th.jpg
Credit goes to jinzin.

Uatu wins then Happy Dance

StiltmanFTW
Balance

1. DD
2. BP
3. Wolverine
4. Creed is probably on a par with Kraven, hard to say.

Eel O'Brien
Krypto

EvilTyrant
Can anyone post the scene from Infinity War #2 (I think?) where all the heroes are gathered in the Fantastic 4's building. Wolverine shows up late so he can check out everyone there 1st. He detects imposters there by smell. Daredevil was there the whole time and didn't suspect a thing until he checked with his radar.

Leobama
Balance

1. DD
2. BP
3. Wolverine
4. Creed is probably on a par with Kraven, hard to say. I agree with this one.

Placidity
Why aren't people listing someone like Superman ? ? ?

StiltmanFTW
^ Cause he's DC and the thread starter listed only Marvel characters.

Placidity
I see... well then I'll have to say Silver Surfer with his cosmic awareness.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Can anyone post the scene from Infinity War #2 (I think?) where all the heroes are gathered in the Fantastic 4's building. Wolverine shows up late so he can check out everyone there 1st. He detects imposters there by smell. Daredevil was there the whole time and didn't suspect a thing until he checked with his radar.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5622/infinitywars228zo8.th.jpg http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5919/infinitywars230xv4.th.jpg http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7386/infinitywars231ak2.th.jpg http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5028/infinitywars232ru9.th.jpg http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8980/infinitywars233na6.th.jpg http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2872/infinitywars234ow6.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
bump!

jrodslam
Originally posted by jrodslam
In smell, i guess id give it Wolvie, however he did use DD as a tracking hound once.

erm

Battlehammer
wolverine for smell. Not only has it been stated in bio, but DD stated in onces on pannel, I think wolverine stated it and proved it by smelling out the clones.

however DD has the best touch and hearing pritty comfortably.

also BP is being overrated I feel.

-K-M-
Machine Man for sight shifty

Starscream M
BP prob has better sight than Logan

Battlehammer
I really doubt it. Logan eye sight suposes to be better then any animals. He seen shit from far far way. His eyes are amazing.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I really doubt it. Logan eye sight suposes to be better then any animals. He seen shit from far far way. His eyes are amazing. well I'm thinking BP is like panther...and cats have best night vision

whereas logan is more like a wolverine, and I don't think their vision is better than cats

jrodslam
Originally posted by Starscream M
well I'm thinking BP is like panther...and cats have best night vision

whereas logan is more like a wolverine, and I don't think their vision is better than cats

Are you trying to be funny?

Battlehammer
well I'm thinking BP is like panther...and cats have best night vision

lol. Black panther power has nothing to realy do with a panther lol.

Logan actaully luben but mutated.

Logan eyes are crazy good

Starscream M
lol. Black panther power has nothing to realy do with a panther lol.

Logan actaully luben but mutated.

Logan eyes are crazy good oh I know logan's vision is crazy...I just read his new fact book today and they said he could see almost perfectly in the dark

Battlehammer
new fact book ?

psycho gundam
other than cosmics, heimdal owns hearing and sight hands down.

and mr. sensitive should be thrown into the mix, he can even feel people from a distance by noticing the air pressure increase just by getting nearer to him.

-K-M-
I know Heimdel can see anything on the planet, and see what's happening on Earth from Asgard, but have they mentioned exactally how far he can see? Like can he see outside of the solar system?

Starscream M
new fact book ? yeah, its one of those encylcopedia type hardcover books about wolverine

i think its pretty new because it talks about wolverine xfactor run, killing sabretooth, fighting gorgon, getting weaker hf for his soul etc

it was very informative

Battlehammer
is it call the best there is.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -K-M-
I know Heimdel can see anything on the planet, and see what's happening on Earth from Asgard, but have they mentioned exactally how far he can see? Like can he see outside of the solar system? offhand i can't remember, but most likely there isn't too many feats of him doing so since he is the sentry of bifrost and bifrost alone. he's kinda one track minded in his duty.

but his eyes do have stars and other celestial bodies in them when they are depicted. his most recent appearance in thor: volume 3, when he was reappointed to his post he used his super-sight again and the stars and such were in his eyes.

Starscream M
is it call the best there is. don't remember sorry

Battlehammer
thats likly it. that book gives wolveirne precents against his rouges amoung others

Starscream M
thats likly it. that book gives wolveirne precents against his rouges amoung others it labeled logan's strength at 800 lbs

Battlehammer
wierd. book I am talking about said 2 tons plus I believe.

hand books suck, though I still buy them lol

-K-M-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
offhand i can't remember, but most likely there isn't too many feats of him doing so since he is the sentry of bifrost and bifrost alone. he's kinda one track minded in his duty.

but his eyes do have stars and other celestial bodies in them when they are depicted. his most recent appearance in thor: volume 3, when he was reappointed to his post he used his super-sight again and the stars and such were in his eyes.

Yeah he wasn't always the focal point in stories, still Machine Man is cooler shifty

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MachineManv106-01.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MachineManv106-02.jpg

Starscream M
wierd. book I am talking about said 2 tons plus I believe.

hand books suck, though I still buy them lol yeah must be different book then

Battlehammer
yea

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah he wasn't always the focal point in stories, still Machine Man is cooler shifty

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MachineManv106-01.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MachineManv106-02.jpg x-51 has similar long range vision capabilities as surfer does....damn. and that was old-school jack kirby drawing too, so it's not a new upgrade.

srankmissingnin
Its called Wolverine: Inside the World of the Living Weapon. Its pretty good for the most part. There is a pretty good time-line that actually lists years on a good deal of events. One thing thats funny though is that it says Wolverine can lift 800lbs on one page, and on the next page it says he has superhuman strength. lol

Hearing: DD
Smell: Wolverine
Sight: Sabretooth (he has normal enhanced vision like Wolverine, but he can also shift his vision into different spectrum of light)
Taste: DD or BP
Touch: DD or Wolverine (I remember reading Wolverine saying he feels every sensation, that he can feel each individual poor on his body and every individual bead of sweat and hair follicle).

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Its called Wolverine: Inside the World of the Living Weapon. Its pretty good for the most part. There is a pretty good time-line that actually lists years on a good deal of events. One thing thats funny though is that it says Wolverine can lift 800lbs on one page, and on the next page it says he has superhuman strength. lol

Hearing: DD
Smell: Wolverine
Sight: Sabretooth (he has normal enhanced vision like Wolverine, but he can also shift his vision into different spectrum of light)
Taste: DD or BP
Touch: DD or Wolverine (I remember reading Wolverine saying he feels every sensation, that he can feel each individual poor on his body and every individual bead of sweat and hair follicle).
cant wolverine do the same thing with his eye sight.

srankmissingnin
cant wolverine do the same thing with his eye sight.

Presumably.

Starscream M

yeah it was pretty good...much better than most of the comic encyclopedia crap that contains the most generic information

I also noticed the strength discrepancy

they say on one page that Logans strength is 800 lbs but then on another page they say logan's strength allows him to hurt hulk with punches lol

but overall it was good book

Battlehammer
lol you got a link

srankmissingnin
yeah it was pretty good...much better than most of the comic encyclopedia crap that contains the most generic information

I also noticed the strength discrepancy

they say on one page that Logans strength is 800 lbs but then on another page they say logan's strength allows him to hurt hulk with punches lol

but overall it was good book

Yeah it says he punches with the force of a frieght train and can injury the likes of Colossus and the Hulk with his blows hehe.

Mostly a good book though. Well worth the 27 bucks.

srankmissingnin
I think the book says that Wolverine's pheromones make him irresistible to the ladies, which is why he gets so much tail. lol

Starscream M
Yeah it says he punches with the force of a frieght train yeah that was pretty ridiculous

I thought they were talking about superman when I read that

srankmissingnin
yeah that was pretty ridiculous

I thought they were talking about superman when I read that

I just thought it was funny that its on the page right after it says he can lift 800lbs, especially since it was apparently written by one author.

Battlehammer
I just thought it was funny that its on the page right after it says he can lift 800lbs, especially since it was apparently written by one author.
lol

trying to find it as a dl, but not showing up

srankmissingnin
lol

trying to find it as a dl, but not showing up

I picked it up last weekend, so I think it is fairly new might not be scaned yet

Starscream M
I just thought it was funny that its on the page right after it says he can lift 800lbs, especially since it was apparently written by one author. I chalk it up to hyperbole

logan clearly punches nowhere near the power of even a car, let alone a frieight train

if he did, he'd send people flying

Battlehammer
dam

Avlon
If I remember correctly, Aquaman is supposed to have highly enhanced senses as well. Just as good if not better than most here.

Guys like Supes/Surfer are just overkill for this thread.

srankmissingnin
I chalk it up to hyperbole

logan clearly punches nowhere near the power of even a car, let alone a frieight train

Like this?

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9513/vsrogue2gp7.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2954/vsrogue3vd3.jpg

evil face

Battlehammer
same could be said for spiderman, thing ect.

Juntai
You missed the sense of balance wink

Hearing

1. Daredevil
2. Wolverine
3. Sabretooth
4. Black Panther
5. Kraven

Sight

1. BP
2. Logan
3. Creed
4. Kraven

- DD disqualified for obvious reasons -

Smell

1. Wolverine
2. BP
3. Creed
4. Kraven
5. DD

Taste

1. DD
2. BP
3. Wolvie
4. Creed
5. Kraven

Touch

1. DD
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

I followed my nose doing this list. Consider it "trial" version embarrasment Superman wins.

Starscream M
Like this?

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9513/vsrogue2gp7.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2954/vsrogue3vd3.jpg

evil face no, it would actually require us seeing wolverine punching someone and then someone flying

rather than a scene of wolverine raising a fist and then the next scene a person flying through a wall wink

Battlehammer
BP so overrated, were are thses feats taht have people giving him such high spots

srankmissingnin
no, it would actually require us seeing wolverine punching someone and then someone flying

rather than a scene of wolverine raising a fist and then the next scene a person flying through a wall wink

What? confused

Starscream M

What? confused in the scans you posted, we don't actually see logan punching anyone

srankmissingnin
in the scans you posted, we don't actually see logan punching anyone

Well maybe he used his telekinesis to knock Rogue through the wall then

Starscream M
Well maybe he used his telekinesis to knock Rogue through the wall then more likely storm used her wind to knock rogue back

Wild Shadow
more likely storm used her wind to knock rogue back

your joking right?

Battlehammer
........your kidding right?

Mindset
your pulling my leg right?

srankmissingnin
lmao

Mindset
laughing out loud

whyd you break the combo?

Battlehammer
pull my finger.

D_Dude1210
no, it would actually require us seeing wolverine punching someone and then someone flying

Surely you jest!

Brutacus
pull my finger. Why you need to fart???

Battlehammer
perhaps

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman wins. there definitely needs to be levels to this thread question, superman obviously owns all the metas being named.

Juntai
New vote for sense of smell.

I followed my nose doing this list. Consider it "trial" version embarrasment

Warlord
Originally posted by jrodslam

Taste - DD
Touch - DD
Hearing - DD

agreed and if balance is a sence then DD is top too

EvilTyrant
Wow, never expected this thread to go so far, it died the same day I made it, proud to see it hit 4 pages. Oh, btw, I didn't add those cosmic beings because they would really stop this thread fast, we all know they'll win. P.S. Wolverine also knocked the Thing back a few feet, and also knocked Rough House thru a wall with a punch. The little runt packs a punch.

StiltmanFTW
I think the book says that Wolverine's pheromones make him irresistible to the ladies, which is why he gets so much tail. lol

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon6.gif

Freight train? It's just a hyperbole I think. He did send people flying, though.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Wolverine_First_Class_08_017.jpg?t=1238419240
Credit goes to srank.

Well maybe he used his telekinesis to knock Rogue through the wall then

I KNEW IT!!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.