Rank energy projection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotrash
The guy who created that machine to measure Superman 1million's strength creates ones to measure energy blasts. Rank these people, all giving it their very best shot. Tech users are restricted to standard gear.
Im trying to keep it to earth based characters.

Dr. Doom
Iron Man
Havok
Cyclops
Storm
Radioactive Man
Human Torch
Nitro
Guardian (Omega Flight)

Placidity
I want my credit please.

Wei Phoenix
The Human Torch projects energy?

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah.

Heat energy.

Placidity
Storm since she can probably call down a global lightning storm.

Edit: Almost forgot, includes Thunder as well (sound energy)!

Juk3n
Does storm actually project the energy though? i mean, in a place with no atmosphere wouldn't she be powerless? Just Curious..as stated above "she calls down global lightning" tis not really projecting from her

Placidity
Originally posted by Juk3n
Does storm actually project the energy though? i mean, in a place with no atmosphere wouldn't she be powerless? Just Curious..as stated above "she calls down global lightning" tis not really projecting from her

Depends how you look at it I guess. If you choose not to count that, then my next choice would probably be Human Torch or Havok.

I haven't considered Radioactive Man cause I don't really know much about him...

complexbrother
Cyclops takes this

Endless Mike
I think you mean All Star Superman, he was the one who had the machine measure his strength

golem370
Havok I aways thought his output would stronger.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I think you mean All Star Superman, he was the one who had the machine measure his strength thumb up

Anyhow, I'd say either Doom or Tony.

Priest
Probably Doom imo.

Philosophía
Cyclops.

So that Raoul wouldn't feel alone.

Bouboumaster
Gardian. Because he's Canadian and beat all the other collective's ass.

Avlon
My vote personally goes for Torch.

His nova may be short lived, but it's pretty intense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.