Battle Of The Clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Rex
Which of the clone troopers would win in a fight?
They have the there own like clone army with them

Also little extra, don't for vote for your favourite just say that!

Fav - Cody
Winner - Bacara

Lethal Rogue
. . .

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Lethal Rogue
. . . I thought the exact same thing when I read it. Seriously, I thought of three dots.

. . .

Slash_KMC
I always think of three dots.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I always think of three dots.

Kinky

Final Blaxican
You forgot the period.

Red Nemesis
That wasn't a complete sentence. Had I placed one after the word 'kinky,' a period would have been incorrectly placed.

Final Blaxican
Then you suck for making an incomplete sentence and just leaving it at that. I pray to Knightfall's god that you burn in hell, or are at least forced to watch Family Matters reruns for all eternity.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Then you suck for making an incomplete sentence and just leaving it at that. I pray to Knightfall's god that you burn in hell, or are at least forced to watch Family Matters reruns for all eternity.

It was all that was needed. Do you really think that this subject is worthy of the attention inherent in crafting a complete sentence? Knightfall's god is a joke anyway; Ao, Eru (Illuvitar) or, hell, even some of the Comic vs. Forums characters appear to have (near) omnipotence.

Final Blaxican
Illuvitar is omnipotent.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Illuvitar is omnipotent.

Yes. Upon re-reading my post I see that I grouped the initial two with the latter example of Comic Book characters in terms of relative potency. The example still stands- Eru's legions of Valar and Miar > Yahwe's angels, who are not (to my knowledge) noted combatants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.