Superboy Prime vs Living Monolith,Kurse & 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
On planet battle.

Living Monolith- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Living_Monolith

Kurse- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Kurse

&

8th Day Juggernaut-

Bentley
Prime stomps, easy, they won't touch him.

xJLxKing
Who is 8th day juggernaut

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Who is 8th day juggernaut

A version of Cain that stompped Thor, whooped Stonecutter and fought off the other Exemplars. Weaker than Trion, stronger than regular Cain.

xJLxKing
Then they lose! SMP fought off JLA while depowered

quanchi112
Prime loses.

Blight
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime loses. Thanos is god.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blight
Thanos is god. Ok.........

Blight
Ok......... .................

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blight
................. Team wins.

Slaanesh
i don't think they have what it takes to put prime down..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't think they have what it takes to put prime down.. Kurse and juggs...oh yeah they do.

Slaanesh
so..u believe this three can take on the combine force of earth superheroes, GL, SC and a couple of guardian..

xJLxKing
^ he just hates Superman.

quanchi112
so..u believe this three can take on the combine force of earth superheroes, GL, SC and a couple of guardian.. Prime didnt take any of them down outside canon fodder. One guardian bfr'd him successfully.

Slaanesh
but they all can't take him down also..

that guardian die by doing so no expression

Wei Phoenix
so..u believe this three can take on the combine force of earth superheroes, GL, SC and a couple of guardian..

Half of those heroes that fought him would all lose to The Juggernaut.

Firestorm or whatever his name is would get stomped, the Uncle Sam looking guy, gets stomped, the guy that got his arm broke or ripped off gets stomped, a GL or SC can't hurt Cain, they could only try to contain him at best with a bubble.

Who on earth did he fight when he had the suit do you think could take this team or Juggernaut?

quanchi112
but they all can't take him down also..

that guardian die by doing so no expression They all weren't focusing on him like these three will....that is the difference. He did not defeat any of these characters anyways.

Wei Phoenix
Prime didnt take any of them down outside canon fodder. One guardian bfr'd him successfully.

Agreed, when I read that issue when he fought all those heroes with the suit on I thought to myself "Who in the hell are these people" The lot of them were just there to get owned.

Slaanesh
erm..everyone was fighting him..he send AM to space..and then proceed to take on everyone..he was the only one left to fight..all the other has been defeated..superman, powergirl, supergirl, john steward, kilowog and alan scot was there..even the guardian was ganging up on him..

quanchi112
erm..everyone was fighting him..he send AM to space..and then proceed to take on everyone..he was the only one left to fight..all the other has been defeated..superman, powergirl, supergirl, john steward, kilowog and alan scot was there..even the guardian was ganging up on him.. He sent a very weakened Am to space at a very opportune time for him to do so.

Prime was just hitting people from both sides. It wasnt like he was defeating top tiers left and right. It took him some time to even put Ion down by himself in a one on one fight. These guys will maul him imo.

Wei Phoenix
He sent a very weakened Am to space at a very opportune time for him to do so.

Prime was just hitting people from both sides. It wasnt like he was defeating top tiers left and right. It took him some time to even put Ion down by himself in a one on one fight. These guys will maul him imo.

Didn't he only get the better of Ion when they were in the presence of lead or something like that?

Enyalus
All three are too slow to even tag him. And his durability's through the roof.

But if SBP fights stupid, then he gets dusted.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Didn't he only get the better of Ion when they were in the presence of lead or something like that?

Nah. He had the edge the entire fight. With the lead, it was just easier.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
All three are too slow to even tag him. And his durability's through the roof.

But if SBP fights stupid, then he gets dusted. He doesnt tend to speedblitz.Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Didn't he only get the better of Ion when they were in the presence of lead or something like that? Imo he recovered from the lead enough. Prime was definitely above him with or without the lead imo.

Slaanesh
He sent a very weakened Am to space at a very opportune time for him to do so.

ya..i know that..i never said he defeated AM..

what??they were all around him..he is defeating top tiers left and right no expression until a guardian sacrifice himself that is..

quanchi112
ya..i know that..i never said he defeated AM..

what??they were all around him..he is defeating top tiers left and right no expression until a guardian sacrifice himself that is.. What top tier did he defeat? Scans?

Slaanesh
scan..hem..i don't have one..do u have the comic??it's in green lantern # 25..

in the first 2 pages..it show that he is fighting superman, powergirl, wonder woman, starman, firestorm and MM..wonder woman seem to be down..they were all around him..so i assume they were fighting him..and before he is bfr..he throw around powergirl, superman, and kilowog..they were all top tiers..

quanchi112
scan..hem..i don't have one..do u have the comic??it's in green lantern # 25..

in the first 2 pages..it show that he is fighting superman, powergirl, wonder woman, starman, firestorm and MM..wonder woman seem to be down..they were all around him..so i assume they were fighting him..and before he is bfr..he throw around powergirl, superman, and kilowog..they were all top tiers.. He doesnt defeat any of them. he hits them here and there,but doesnt defeat them.

Slaanesh
if u put it like that..fine than..i don't wanna argue about it anymore..but i still think the team doesn't have the power to put prime down..and u can continue to think that prime loses smile

quanchi112
if u put it like that..fine than..i don't wanna argue about it anymore..but i still think the team doesn't have the power to put prime down..and u can continue to think that prime loses smile K.

Lord Feron
Yeah I don't know if Prime can take down 8th day Juggs, SUper durable and strong.

Fighting off the whole JLA he pretty much barely survived defending himself while running away and buying time.

Also Sodam Yat Ion was a joke... Prime was slapping his ass around when he should never even have had the chance. Anyway they fight was like 65% Prime favor the most of the time then it went into a shit stomp in primes favor when lead was around.

Like damn, why did DC make Ion look so sad....

Lastly was 8th day able to punch through dimensions mad easily or was that just Trion?

xJLxKing
SMP defeat and killed the JLA! He killed Monarch who is Skyfather level. He survived a Big Bang. He destroy a planet by going through it. He fought the JLA and Superman by himself! He will destroy this team

Lord Feron
Monarch Skyfather level now (like really?)? How did he survive a big bang? (please answer that question with evidence to back that up please, everyone says he survived/escaped but no one knows how.)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Monarch Skyfather level now (like really?)? How did he survive a big bang? (please answer that question with evidence to back that up please, everyone says he survived/escaped but no one knows how.)

The answer to your other post was that, the dimension-punching Juggernaut was Trion, not 8th Day.

As for this one...sure, I see Monarch as skyfather level, especially after absorbing the 51 other Captain Atoms. The second one is that xLx is wrong. It wasn't a big bang. A big ass explosion that he was at ground zero, for sure. Then it set of a chain reaction which ended up wiping out the entire universe. And Prime was KO'd....or at least floating in space looking out of it, before being plucked from there by the Time Trapper.

Lord Feron
The answer to your other post was that, the dimension-punching Juggernaut was Trion, not 8th Day.

As for this one...sure, I see Monarch as skyfather level, especially after absorbing the 51 other Captain Atoms. The second one is that xLx is wrong. It wasn't a big bang. A big ass explosion that he was at ground zero, for sure. Then it set of a chain reaction which ended up wiping out the entire universe. And Prime was KO'd....or at least floating in space looking out of it, before being plucked from there by the Time Trapper.

Yeha I know Trion was that but I was wondering if 8th day was close to that.. kinda of feel there is a large gap between Trion and 8th day.

Hmmm... Not sure if I agree with you that Monarch is sky father level. I mean maybe a low level skyfather.. anyway he is powerful I give you that.

Still not sure about the fight. rolling on floor laughing

starlock
Team for the win

xJLxKing
Your kidding right? The explosion destroyed the universe and Superman was right in front of it! He survived it, but did get KO'ed. Monarch is Sky father lvl.

Enyalus
Your kidding right? The explosion destroyed the universe and Superman was right in front of it! He survived it, but did get KO'ed. Monarch is Sky father lvl.

Damage has absorbed and released enough energy to start a Big Bang. Is he Skyfather level too?

xJLxKing
Damage has absorbed and released enough energy to start a Big Bang. Is he Skyfather level too?
That's not the case for Monarch

Enyalus
That's not the case for Monarch

To clarify: Imperiex contains the power of a Big Bang. Monarch does not. On panel, it stated the destruction of the universe was a 'chain reaction' caused by Monarch's energies. Is he powerful? Yes. Is he Big Bang level powerful? No.

Also to clarify, and as I said before - I agree that he's skyfather level.

xJLxKing
To clarify: Imperiex contains the power of a Big Bang. Monarch does not. On panel, it stated the destruction of the universe was a 'chain reaction' caused by Monarch's energies. Is he powerful? Yes. Is he Big Bang level powerful? No.

I have never see this panel. Nevertheless SMP survived it

That is my arguement

iceman24567
Prime wins

quanchi112
SMP defeat and killed the JLA! He killed Monarch who is Skyfather level. He survived a Big Bang. He destroy a planet by going through it. He fought the JLA and Superman by himself! He will destroy this team When did he kill the jla? Monarch is yet to be seen but hasnt been confirmed to be dead of yet.

Nothing he has done imo shows he can even defeat this team let alone destroy them.

Enyalus
True. Prime isn't killing 8th Day Juggernaut unless they fight in the Marvel Universe and Prime throws him in a black hole.

(Black holes seem more lethal in Marvel than in DC for whatever reason.)

iceman24567
So he cant bfr them?

xJLxKing
When did he kill the jla? Monarch is yet to be seen but hasnt been confirmed to be dead of yet.

Nothing he has done imo shows he can even defeat this team let alone destroy them.
Yes he has killed the JLA. He has killed Superman in one hit. On the other occasion he fought Superman and so many other JLA members by himself while depowered. They were all scared of him.

It's stupid to even think that Prime can't defeat the team. He can just destroy the damn earth and kill em all.

Lord Feron
Yes he has killed the JLA. He has killed Superman in one hit. On the other occasion he fought Superman and so many other JLA members by himself while depowered. They were all scared of him.

It's stupid to even think that Prime can't defeat the team. He can just destroy the damn earth and kill em all.

Not sure about the others but a move like that might not stop 8th day. "It's stupid to even think that.." little less tude please.

xJLxKing
Not sure about the others but a move like that might not stop 8th day. "It's stupid to even think that.." little less tude please.
It certainly wont kill Juggs but he will be immobilized

iceman24567
What happens when prime bfrs Juggs?

xJLxKing
He doesn't need to, he just need to immobilize him.

Wei Phoenix
True. Prime isn't killing 8th Day Juggernaut unless they fight in the Marvel Universe and Prime throws him in a black hole.

(Black holes seem more lethal in Marvel than in DC for whatever reason.)

Cain survived Oblivion.

Enyalus
Cain survived Oblivion.

And a black hole killed Maelstrom, who would shit on Oblivion and kill him. confused Totally weird how black holes act in Marvel. (It killed Asteroth, too - a universal-level entity.)

As for xJx's claim about Prime killing Supes in one hit...please read Infinite Crisis and not whatever bio site you're reading this garbage from. He kills Earth-Two Superman after they're both depowered, and does it by hitting him a bunch of times in the face while sitting ontop of him. Which makes sense when you think about an old man fighting a teenager, both having no powers.

....Then New Earth Superman one-shots Prime.

xJLxKing
And a black hole killed Maelstrom, who would shit on Oblivion and kill him. confused Totally weird how black holes act in Marvel. (It killed Asteroth, too - a universal-level entity.)

As for xJx's claim about Prime killing Supes in one hit...please read Infinite Crisis and not whatever bio site you're reading this garbage from. He kills Earth-Two Superman after they're both depowered, and does it by hitting him a bunch of times in the face while sitting ontop of him. Which makes sense when you think about an old man fighting a teenager, both having no powers.

....Then New Earth Superman one-shots Prime.
No!! Do you want me to show you where he kills superman? Remember I never said Superman from earth 2!!

Enyalus
No!! Do you want me to show you where he kills superman? Remember I never said Superman from earth 2!!

No, I know what you're talking about now. In Countdown while Prime has a Guardian amp, killing Supermen from alternate realities.

Doesn't count.

Wei Phoenix
And a black hole killed Maelstrom, who would shit on Oblivion and kill him. confused

Oblivion is a person? I thought that was a place where Eternity banished him from fvcking with him. confused

Enyalus
Oblivion is a person? I thought that was a place where Eternity banished him from fvcking with him. confused

Yeah, I was talking about the entity Oblivion. He's got heralds and everything. stick out tongue

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Oblivion?&utm_source=ffx_search&utm_medium=searchbox&utm_content=ffx_search&utm_campaign=extensions

xJLxKing
No, I know what you're talking about now. In Countdown while Prime has a Guardian amp, killing Supermen from alternate realities.

Doesn't count.
Why not? I merely said he had killed the JLA, and I never said which. He also continued to destroy the planet in one hit. Surviving it as it was nothing

Wei Phoenix
Yeah, I was talking about the entity Oblivion. He's got heralds and everything. stick out tongue

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Oblivion?&utm_source=ffx_search&utm_medium=searchbox&utm_content=ffx_search&utm_campaign=extensions

Ah, I see, well its your fault for the mix up, none of mine!

Enyalus
Why not? I merely said he had killed the JLA, and I never said which. He also continued to destroy the planet in one hit. Surviving it as it was nothing

It doesn't count because he performed those feats with an outside amp...which he doesn't get here. Which makes it irrelevant. Not to mention alternate universe characters often aren't taken into account feat-wise except in respect threads.

ThunderGodEneru
When did he kill the jla? Monarch is yet to be seen but hasnt been confirmed to be dead of yet. ...He blew up...Wtf leads you to believe he could even possibly be still alive?

And Prime when a beam of sunlight touched his hand overpowered several of Earth's heroes who were dog-piling and beating him while weakened, some of these heroes were powerhouses like Superman, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Supergirl, Powergirl, and probably more I forgot.

While fighting the group of heroes and the SC, he was shown beating Powergirl and Superman into submission.

A Guardian released all his power in a suicide move, and it failed to kill him.

He survived a big bang.

He was fast enough to ward off three Flashes in a weaker form, and later the Flashes could not even harm him with their punches.

In IC, he broke Hal's arm with one hand, which was right after he had Guy Gardner by the throat and at his mercy.

I really do not see how the team wins.

xJLxKing
^^^Thank you you put it all together completely

Enyalus
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
A Guardian released all his power in a suicide move, and it failed to kill him.

Same thing happened to a pre-DOS Doomsday. Okay?

He survived a big bang.

No, he didn't. Monarch does not have the raw power of a Big Bang. Its stated on panel that the universe being destroyed was the product of a chain reaction, beginning with Monarch's massive energies.

He was fast enough to ward off three Flashes in a weaker form, and later the Flashes could not even harm him with their punches.

He wasn't warding off shit. When he and Bart are alone the first time, he takes a punch to the chest without flinching (then Wally comes up behind and drags him into the Speed Force.) The second time Bart faces him - with the full Speed Force - his punches make Prime bleed. And Bart noted that Prime has "Flash phobia."

ThunderGodEneru

Same thing happened to a pre-DOS Doomsday. Okay?

No, he didn't. Monarch does not have the raw power of a Big Bang. Its stated on panel that the universe being destroyed was the product of a chain reaction, beginning with Monarch's massive energies.

He wasn't warding off shit. When he and Bart are alone the first time, he takes a punch to the chest without flinching (then Wally comes up behind and drags him into the Speed Force.) The second time Bart faces him - with the full Speed Force - his punches make Prime bleed. And Bart noted that Prime has "Flash phobia." 1. And? And wasn't that shown when the DC characters like Superman were retconned to their higher levels?

2. Read it again.

Monarch's energy being violently released WAS the chain reaction.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p18.jpg

When the Monitor said chain reaction, he was wholly referring to Monarch's own destructive energy.

Not to mention the fact that either way SMP would have survived a big bang.

3. Then wtf is this?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone9.jpg

And this?

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs2.jpg

And that particular Bart was amped by the whole Speed Force, the one that made him bleed I mean, not to mention Prime has gotten stronger.

Enyalus
1. And? And wasn't that shown when the DC characters like Superman were retconned to their higher levels?

I...don't get what you're asking. Published in 1995, though. And Superman wasn't in the story. (Explain?)

2.http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Superman/Countdown13p18.jpg

When the Monitor said chain reaction, he was wholly referring to Monarch's own destructive energy.

Yeah, that's a reasonable interpretation. I don't know that I agree, but I'll drop it and apologize.

3. Then wtf is this?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone9.jpg

no expression I've never seen those before. It looks like a flashback of what happened in IC...and in IC, that doesn't happen. Do you know what comic its from?

And this?

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs.jpg
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs2.jpg

Forgot about that one. Conceded.

ThunderGodEneru

I...don't get what you're asking. Published in 1995, though. And Superman wasn't in the story. (Explain?)

Yeah, that's a reasonable interpretation. I don't know that I agree, but I'll drop it and apologize.

no expression I've never seen those before. It looks like a flashback of what happened in IC...and in IC, that doesn't happen. Do you know what comic its from?

Forgot about that one. Conceded. 1. Well you know how after Crisis on Infinite Earths, pretty much everyone became weaker, Superman could no longer move planets or reach FTL speeds and what-not, but nowadays, although not quite up to PC levels, the characters are much stronger, is this after the retcon the brought the characters closer to their PC powersets? That's the best I can explain it honestly.

2. Apology not accepted. You hurt my feelings and now I am considering suicide. sad

3. It is from a different issue of IC, in that it is still canon but different...Really I don't even know how to explain it. You can probably pick it up at your local Borders and just read through it, I have.

4. I'll concede my fist to your face. estahuh

xJLxKing
Haha big grin I was right, it was Monarch power.

Enyalus
1. Well you know how after Crisis on Infinite Earths, pretty much everyone became weaker, Superman could no longer move planets or reach FTL speeds and what-not, but nowadays, although not quite up to PC levels, the characters are much stronger, is this after the retcon the brought the characters closer to their PC powersets? That's the best I can explain it honestly.

Superman still can't move planets (it took three people to move the moon and afterwards they said they wouldn't be able to do it again) and he still can't go FTL.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Supes_not_FTL.jpg

I don't really know what all this "almost PC level power!!!" crap is coming from. Far as I know, after the Crisis Superman's power was upgraded after his death from DD, then again after Superman Forever pulled him back together from his energy form, then he got training from Mongul for OWAW, and his brain got an "upgrade" from the events of Up, Up, and Away....that's as far as I know regarding Supes' upgrades. The Guardians seem to have been pretty consistant. From Zero Hour to DD Annual 1 to Rebirth to FC, seems pretty constant.

2. Apology not accepted. You hurt my feelings and now I am considering suicide. sad

Do you have a webcam? May I watch?

3. It is from a different issue of IC, in that it is still canon but different...Really I don't even know how to explain it. You can probably pick it up at your local Borders and just read through it, I have.

Eh, okay.

4. I'll concede my fist to your face.

You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you? cool

ThunderGodEneru

Superman still can't move planets (it took three people to move the moon and afterwards they said they wouldn't be able to do it again) and he still can't go FTL.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Supes_not_FTL.jpg

I don't really know what all this "almost PC level power!!!" crap is coming from. Far as I know, after the Crisis Superman's power was upgraded after his death from DD, then again after Superman Forever pulled him back together from his energy form, then he got training from Mongul for OWAW, and his brain got an "upgrade" from the events of Up, Up, and Away....that's as far as I know regarding Supes' upgrades. The Guardians seem to have been pretty consistant. From Zero Hour to DD Annual 1 to Rebirth to FC, seems pretty constant.

Do you have a webcam? May I watch?

Eh, okay.

You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you? cool 1. I said his power was brought back closer to his PC levels. And yeah, he can go FTL. He did so in IC chasing after Superboy Prime. He reached Oa in a few minutes. It isn't just Superman, everyone eventually became stronger again. Including Doomsday. And if a Guardian could not kill Doomsday, a weaker one than the one in DOS, then yes, Guardians got stronger too.

2. Watch these! *Grabs crotch*

3. I'll o your kay.

4. I would dick a guy with glasses.

Enyalus
1. I said his power was brought back closer to his PC levels. And yeah, he can go FTL. He did so in IC chasing after Superboy Prime. He reached Oa in a few minutes. It isn't just Superman, everyone eventually became stronger again. Including Doomsday. And if a Guardian could not kill Doomsday, a weaker one than the one in DOS, then yes, Guardians got stronger too.

Prime (who I assume everyone believes is faster than current Supes) threatens to "fly through the planet at light speed." Light speed. Even he doesn't say anything about FTL. And when he's bullrushed by both Supermen, he tells them they can't send him back to the Speed Force. They aren't fast enough. Guess how fast you have to be going in order to enter the Speed Force?

I'm tellin' you. Comic book distances are crap. Unless its stated he was FTL or it says something like, "millions of lightyears traversed in seconds," etc, it doesn't mean a lot.

DOS takes place in '93 btw. The Guardian failing to kill DD, '95. Not that big of a difference.

ThunderGodEneru
Prime (who I assume everyone believes is faster than current Supes) threatens to "fly through the planet at light speed." Light speed. Even he doesn't say anything about FTL. And when he's bullrushed by both Supermen, he tells them they can't send him back to the Speed Force. They aren't fast enough. Guess how fast you have to be going in order to enter the Speed Force?

I'm tellin' you. Comic book distances are crap. Unless its stated he was FTL or it says something like, "millions of lightyears traversed in seconds," etc, it doesn't mean a lot.

DOS takes place in '93 btw. The Guardian failing to kill DD, '95. Not that big of a difference. 1. Prime is around the same speed as the Flashes...Who are FTL. Superman has been clocked sending Darkseid to the sun at FTL. Hell, from what I hear, through pure muscle effort, Superman has been clocked RUNNING at FTL. Superman is FTL. Superman Prime is many times FTL.

Then the Guardians like everyone else grew stronger. no expression

Unless you think the Guardians Prime fought<DOS Doomsday. no expression

xJLxKing
Superman is SOL. He escaped a Black hole. He is also faster then SOL. He got to Saturn in less then 4 min

Enyalus
*skip*

My head hurts.

And what the hell is up with your name change? stick out tongue

ThunderGodEneru
Well I changed it to fit with my new profile theme, fatass. 131

iceman24567
Thats Enel they made him job to Luffy which is complete bull.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah.

I had no idea a golden ball that is about six feet in diameter could conduct and absorb enough electrical energy to destroy a country until I read that particular issue of One Piece where Eneru gets beaten by Luffy. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.