I am soooooo going to hell!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Macabre
I saw a vicar on crutches yesterday, and I very nearly yelled out "Where is your God now!?!"

Selphie
Then did you tilt your head back and laugh with your hands clutching the air?

shiv
you're roasting

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by shiv
you're roasting Maybe they can strike up a relationship with the Prince of darkness as they roast for all eternity.

shiv
you're roasting too.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by shiv
you're roasting too. Not gonna happen, my friend. smile At least I hope not. confused

shiv
I jOke?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Macabre
I saw a vicar on crutches yesterday, and I very nearly yelled out "Where is your God now!?!"

nearly??!! nearly???!

You disappoint me! nahuh

WhiskeyGirl

No see, you're not going to hell. Cause you nearly yelled it. I am going to hell because I have yelled that embarrasment Happy Dance

Itzak
I'm going to hell because they play good music. ermm

Kosta
I'm going to hell because I sold my sould to make a record.

steverules_2
I sold my soul and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Itzak
I'm going to hell because I bought your record with a fake ID.

Strangelove
you need IDs to buy records?

I'm going to hell for a variety of reasons. If there is a hell. Which there might not be.

Kosta
Originally posted by Kosta
I'm going to hell because I sold my sould to make a record.

I need to learn to use spell check. disapp

Itzak
Originally posted by Strangelove
you need IDs to buy records?

I'm going to hell for a variety of reasons. If there is a hell. Which there might not be.

To buy a Kosta record you do. vin

§P0oONY
My grandfather is a vicar and I tell him more or less everytime I see him that God doesn't exist.

Kosta
Originally posted by Itzak
To buy a Kosta record you do. vin

ID and a license to handle weapons grade adult orientated... stuff. eek!

Strangelove
Originally posted by Itzak
To buy a Kosta record you do. vin get on MSN, you bastard ermm

Itzak
Originally posted by Strangelove
get on MSN, you bastard ermm

Aye aye!

kodak
I saw a vicar on crutches yesterday, and I very nearly yelled out "Where is your God now!?!" i woulda yelled it, ran over, kicked out the crutches, lol'ed, and walked away slowly while talking about how awesome it is to walk.

That, Is why im going to hell.
You aint got shit on kodak.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by kodak
i woulda yelled it, ran over, kicked out the crutches, lol'ed, and walked away slowly while talking about how awesome it is to walk.

That, Is why im going to hell.
You aint got shit on kodak. Then the cripple tackles you and ass rapes you prison style. Then I take you to the ER and laugh as they sew your gaping hole. laughing

kodak
at least im honest,

Rogue Jedi
I dont make fun of cripples. What if it were me?

kodak
i wouldnt call him names, i'd just laugh.
alot of people say its cold hearted, and what it if was you, blah blah bullshit.

if it was me, i'd laugh with them, and even let them give the best jokes, because jokes are meant to be funny... unless they are done by carrot top...

lord xyz
I saw a vicar on crutches yesterday, and I very nearly yelled out "Where is your God now!?!" I burst out laughing.

Lord Knightfa11
I don't act like an ******* regardless of what people believe.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
I don't act like an ******* regardless of what people believe. I believe you should act like an *******.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
I don't act like an ******* regardless of what people believe. Yeah you do, we both do. Embrace it.

Lord Knightfa11
well i do, but not for any particular reason. I"m an equal opportunity *******.

AC/DC'S_LVR
crylaugh
i would have yelled it.....then laughed maniaclly like Selphie said

ragesRemorse

he was probably just a method actor who was preparing for an upcoming role. He may have appreciated your ass hole remark because it would have helped him to understand his gimp handicapped character. So, actually, you did that man a disservice by not yelling out "where is your god now". Now, the people are going to suffer because that actor isn't going to be able to give a convincing performance

Thanks for fukin up my movie's dude

Macabre
OK GAISE!!
3 things.

1) At a funeral of a person I barley knew, but kinda liked on the few occasions I met her.
2) It was a she.
3) It wasn't a long term thing, I think she'd just broken a bone in her foot or something like that.

the end.

Impediment
WTF is a vicar?

jinXed by JaNx
i think its a dewhicky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.