MSN prank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
You all know you can add as many people as you can in a convo right, have something like 20 people in?

You can of course, start another convo with one person and add everyone in another multiconvo all over again.

I did about 10 til they realised it was me.

Then I did it again.

Very funny. Try it.

§P0oONY
Try it?

No.

the.kenzo
Ghey

Selphie
wut

WhiskeyGirl

Itzak
That's rather demanding of you.

lord xyz
My bad.

Try it, if you want.

Cadence Donovan
Sounds... Kinda... stupid...

Macabre
Originally posted by lord xyz
You all know you can add as many people as you can in a convo right, have something like 20 people in?

You can of course, start another convo with one person and add everyone in another multiconvo all over again.

Then I did it again.

Very funny. Try it.

Those things piss me off so much. I might just....

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kosta
I used to do that, back in the freshman years of high school. Good times.

§P0oONY
My bad.

Try it, if you want.
Try it if I want?

No.

Strangelove

Then I did it again.

Very funny. Try it. I very rarely want to talk to 20 people at once.

In fact, I'd probably go with never.

Mairuzu
bringing me down

Bardock42

Then I did it again.

Very funny. Try it. That's the least funny thing anyone ever did. But don't worry, I am sure you can break your record once more.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Strangelove
I very rarely want to talk to 20 people at once.

In fact, I'd probably go with never. No, you close the convo.

It's taking there joke and just taking it to the extreme.

Originally posted by Bardock42
That's the least funny thing anyone ever did. But don't worry, I am sure you can break your record once more. Another attemp at unhumour by insulting me Bardock? See that in a comic did you? Your mother must be proud, she might even give you TV privelages.

Bardock42

Another attemp at unhumour by insulting me Bardock? See that in a comic did you? Your mother must be proud, she might even give you TV privelages.

"Attempt", "privileges".

And yeah, you caught me...though I didn't see that in a comic...did you maybe mean "see a comic do that"? It would relate more, anyways.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Cadence Donovan
Sounds... Kinda... stupid... just kinda?

lord xyz
"Attempt", "privileges".

And yeah, you caught me...though I didn't see that in a comic...did you maybe mean "see a comic do that"? It would relate more, anyways. As a grammar nazi I really should've spell-checked. no expression

What do you mean, see a comic do that? Surely it's the characters in the comic who do the actions, not the comic itself. Comics don't talk.

Bardock42
As a grammar nazi I really should've spell-checked. no expression

What do you mean, see a comic do that? Surely it's the characters in the comic who do the actions, not the comic itself. Comics don't talk. You think I meant "see a comic book do that"? Are you retarded?

lord xyz
blink

You really don't get me do you?

Bardock42
blink

You really don't get me do you? I don't think there's much to get. You are pretty one-dimensional. No offense. And it just never crossed your mind that comic can refer to something else...probably why you don't find many of my jokes funny.

Rogue Jedi
You guys need to make babies and call it a day.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You guys need to make babies and call it a day.

We can't, we are both male, you foo'.

Rogue Jedi
We can't, we are both male, you foo'. Well I know you are a male. Think about it.

Bardock42
Well I know you are a male. Think about it. I don't like to think about that kind of stuff as much as you.

Rogue Jedi
I don't like to think about that kind of stuff as much as you. You are a male, there must be a female involved to make babies, I was addressing both of you...........Think about it.

Bardock42
You are a male, there must be a female involved to make babies, I was addressing both of you...........Think about it.

And I....was calling you gay.

See how that works? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
And I....was calling you gay.

See how that works? stick out tongue Yeah, well, you're German. I win.

Bardock42
Yeah, well, you're German. I win. The old "You're German" defense. I should have seen it coming.

Rogue Jedi
The old "You're German" defense. I should have seen it coming. Being half German myself I shouldn't have said that.

Stop looking at me like that.

lord xyz
You are a male, there must be a female involved to make babies, I was addressing both of you...........Think about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCMsKjUeLNU

I wouldn't say so. ermm

Bardock42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCMsKjUeLNU

I wouldn't say so. ermm

He's a woman, though.

But I think we are forgetting the major thing here...you thought I was talking about a "comic book" doing stuff, hahahahaha. You can't speak English...

lord xyz
He's a woman, though.

But I think we are forgetting the major thing here...you thought I was talking about a "comic book" doing stuff, hahahahaha. You can't speak English... And you say I don't get jokes.

Man you're a ****wit.

Bardock42
And you say I don't get jokes.

Man you're a ****wit. You are going for the Zoolander defense here, aren't you?

You obviously had no idea what I was referring to. Embarrassing, really.

lord xyz
WHAT THE ****?!!!!?!?!!?

You are single most deluded person I've had the misfortune to know.

Rogue Jedi
You are going for the Zoolander defense here, aren't you?

You obviously had no idea what I was referring to. Embarrassing, really.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg183/jedibeastie/MY%20NEW%20SIGS/MISC/zoo2-1-1-1.jpg

Toku King
Originally posted by Cadence Donovan
Sounds... Kinda... stupid...

Slay
WHAT THE ****?!!!!?!?!!?

You are single most deluded person I've had the misfortune to know.
I wasn't going to say anything, but you're not making a good case for yourself here.

Best if you just drop it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.