Kram3r's Girlfriend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ax3l
Now, Kram3r is usually a private guy about his personal life. He doesn't come to me with much of his problems and situations, nor would he even think about bringing them to you. That's why I'm doing it for him, because he is going through a really tough time.

Here's his situation. His girlfriend, Chloe, is a class A diver. While at a competition in Sydney, she was about to pull off her final dive. Sadly, she somehow slipped during her bounce and hit her head on the diving board, then plummeted into the pool below, where it is suspected she sunk to the bottom of the pool. They were almost unable to revive her. They got her heart beating but there were still no signs of life, so they transferred her to a hospital where she is now, fighting for her life.

She has been in a coma ever since, and that was 3 weeks ago. With no change in conditions, all there is, is to hope.

I'd like to send my hope and prayers to Kram3r and Chloe and her family. She is really a good person, and I hope the best.

Selphie
We love you Kramer, and we're all here for you

Even though I'm just a girl in America, I care for you more than the average friend, so my hope is with you and your girlfriend <3

Neo Darkhalen
We are indeed here for you man, so sorry to hear about such a tragic incident I hope she comes through ok I wish her, yourself and her family the best of hope.

Kram3r
Thanks everyone.

BruceSkywalker
I'm here if you want to talk..

She is in my prayers

Quincy
We are all pulling for her bro.

Kram3r
Thanks you guys. I visited her last night and it's really serious. She's so goregous inside and out, and last time I spoke to her I didn't say the nicest things and now this. ****.

Macabre
Sorry man. It's always hard to find words at times like this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kram3r
Thanks everyone. Damn dude, why didnt you tell me last night? Sorry to hear that.

guy222
I will say for a prayer for u both

The Grey Fox
Really sorry to hear about it. Best wishes, Kramer.

WhiskeyGirl
Best wishes...I hope everyone works out. sad smile

Morning_Glory
so so sorry Kram3r

sad

Kosta
My thoughts and prayers are with you, man. Hang in there.

Scythe
Oh shi-

§P0oONY
Although i don't agree with someone making a thread about someone else's problem without express permission (seeing that Kram3r is fine with it is ok though) I do wish her luck with her recovery and my best wishes to both of you.

dadudemon
I hope to hell that this isn't some joke.

If not, I feel sorry for your situation, Kramer.

A beautiful women, inside and out, is very rare (as is a male).

That's really shitty that something like that happened to your sweetheart. Keep us abreast of the situation.

Alpha Centauri
If it isn't a joke, then that's shitty and I hope things work out.

If this is honestly a joke, I truly think you should both take an acid bath.

I can just sense you both trying to be "controversial" and popping up with "HAH! FOOLED YOU!". It's not the kind of thing you "fool" people with, if you're half smart.

I already question the credibility, considering Kramer has chosen to commemorate such a sad event by making a pun out of a lyric by The Smiths. A song that, in itself, was ironically lamenting said person's girlfriend being in a coma.

EDIT: I've just noticed Axel also has the same song's lyrics in his sig. I'm going to assume this is a joke until factually and undeniably proven incorrect.

If it's a joke, I'm not going to flame or troll either of you, because you should both feel a bit dumb.

-AC

Mr. Bacon
All the best to you and her sir Kramer, she will be in the hearts of KMC im sure.

Scythe
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

I can just sense you both trying to be "controversial" and popping up with "HAH! FOOLED YOU!". It's not the kind of thing you "fool" people with, if you're half smart.

I already question the credibility, considering Kramer has chosen to commemorate such a sad event by making a pun out of a lyric by The Smiths. A song that, in itself, was ironically lamenting said person's girlfriend being in a coma.

EDIT: I've just noticed Axel also has the same song's lyrics in his sig. I'm going to assume this is a joke until factually and undeniably proven incorrect.

If it's a joke, I'm not going to flame or troll either of you, because you should both feel a bit dumb.

-AC

But on a side note, The Smith's are pretty cool.

Alpha Centauri
Stray apostrophe, there.

The Smiths are great, yes.

-AC

Scythe
Stray apostrophe, there.

The Smiths are great, yes.

-AC

Noticed that too, whoops.

By the way, is the text in your sig a reference to the Batman comic?

Alpha Centauri
No, the band.

-AC

Lord Knightfa11

Scythe
No, the band.

-AC

Ah, haven't heard much of them.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
dude shut the **** up. his gf is in a coma and you "don't approve"?

Anyway, hope it turns out well. I will pray for her.
Eh?

Alpha Centauri

If this turns out to be a joke, come back.

-AC

dadudemon

WhiskeyGirl

-AC

That's what I'm wondering too. You'd think something like that would be in the news and I couldn't find a damn thing confused

The Fact that they also have the Smiths song in their sigs doesn't help the credibility either. confused

Final Blaxican
And then the fact that it's Kramer and Axel also doesn't help their credibility either. no expression

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
And then the fact that it's Kramer and Axel also doesn't help their credibility either. no expression

Haven't really gotten to know them so I couldn't tell ya.

But I'll take your word for it no expression

Röland

LOL

Alpha Centauri
Let me just clarify; I'm not against controversial humour or making jokes about anything, but so long as the payoff is conceivably funny. That makes it a joke.

I've laughed at jokes about paedophilia, for example. Not because I find the subject laughable, but because it was a comment made in jest, quite clearly to be funny and with a purpose.

Saying "My girlfriend was in a tragic accident...NOT REALLY!", isn't a joke, it's being an idiot to get attention. Something Kramer has quite openly done, and been about.

-AC

WhiskeyGirl
I guess I am just naive or something; but why on EARTH would somebody think its funny to lie about something as serious as a coma!

Are people that desperate for attention?

God I hope you're not joking.

Alpha Centauri
I generally have nothing against Kramer or Axel.

I'm just think this is an incredibly stupid and idiotic thing to do. Nothing more. It's not rabidly offensive to me, it's worse; unintelligent.

Kramer does things to piss people off, and this will piss people off if it's a joke. That's it. That's what he gets out of it. That is literally his payoff and line of thinking with these things.

Either that or he has trouble differentiating between close to the line or over the line comedy, and idiocy.

-AC

mitchum
And if it's not a joke, you'll all feel like pricks?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by mitchum
It's sort of one of those boy who cried wolf scenarios... I don't really think people will feel wholly bad if they're wrong... I have yet to question the realness of it so I won't feel bad anyway.

mitchum
Well, I really hope it is a joke. Otherwise, it would really be sad.

§P0oONY
Well, I really hope it is a joke. Otherwise, it would really be sad.
I feel it would be more sad if it was a joke... For 2 reasons, firstly I lack any affiliation with this Chloe girl and therefor can't get sad over her being in a coma, the world would be a terrible place if you had to feel sorry for everyone who is in a spot of bother, the 2nd reason it would be more sad is because to joke about something like this breaches the realms of decency, and not in a groundbreaking funny way.

WhiskeyGirl

Alpha Centauri

No, because I opened with my condolences in the event it wasn't a joke.

Kramer knows me well enough to understand why people would react to this as I have, he also knows that as Spooney said, it's a bit of a boy crying wolf scenario.

He cannot hold anything against me for saying what I have.

-AC

Strangelove
Originally posted by WhiskeyGirl
That's what I'm wondering too. You'd think something like that would be in the news and I couldn't find a damn thing confused

The Fact that they also have the Smiths song in their sigs doesn't help the credibility either. confused Whenever I'm down I usually find song quotes that relate to my predicament, so I don't think a song quote is damning.

Best wishes, Kram3r.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Strangelove
Whenever I'm down I usually find song quotes that relate to my predicament, so I don't think a song quote is damning.

Best wishes, Kram3r.

Kramer knows perfectly well what that song is about, and Axel has lyrics from the same song.

I doubt he'd chose lyrics from a song about ironic, fake-sadness over a girlfriend in a coma, to describe sadness for a girlfriend in a coma.

-AC

Strangelove
if a certain lyric describes how you feel, it doesn't have to relate to the song as a whole.

I'm not saying your argument doesn't have merit, but I'm one of those "benefit of the doubt" kinda guys.

WhiskeyGirl
Originally posted by Strangelove
Whenever I'm down I usually find song quotes that relate to my predicament, so I don't think a song quote is damning.

Best wishes, Kram3r.

You obviously haven't heard that song confused

Strangelove
I'll admit I haven't.

Alpha Centauri
It's not especially evident from the song, but when you know Morrissey's style and you actually read the lyrics, you can tell.

It's actually cited by many musicians, Bono included, as the funniest song ever.

"When I heard Girlfriend in a Coma, I nearly crashed my car and ended up in a coma.", he said, speaking of its humour.

-AC

Strangelove
Again, I'm a benefit of the doubt kind of guy.

Which is why I get fooled all the time.

I blame my upbringing. mmm

WhiskeyGirl
Girlfriend in a coma, I know
I know - its serious
I know - its really serious

There were times when I could
Have murdered her
(but you know, I would hate
Anything to happen to her)

No, I dont want to see her

Do you really think
Shell pull through ?
Do you really think
Shell pull through ?
Do ...

I know - its serious
My, my, my, my, my, my baby, goodbye

There were times when I could
Have strangled her
(but you know, I would hate
Anything to happen to her)
Would you please
Let me see her !

Do you really think
Shell pull through ?
Do you really think
Shell pull through ?
Do ...
Let me whisper my last goodbyes

I know - its serious

anywho smile

mitchum
I guess Axel is a ****ing ******* if this is a joke, then.

§P0oONY
I guess Axel is a ****ing ******* if this is a joke, then.
What makes you think he isn't if this is the truth? stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
The thing is, Mitchum, if everyone stopped getting pissed off, he'd stop doing it.

If you keep giving the guy reason/attention, he will do it continually.

-AC

mitchum
I don't think he's a bad guy. He's actually a really nice person.

Röland
Not to add fuel to the fire...

But if someone's girlfriend was in a coma, and it is unknown if said girlfriend will live, would they be on KMC making threads like this?

I can understand trying to "get away" from the situation but seriously...

Kosta
I don't think he's a bad guy. He's actually a really nice person.

So often is this the case with net boards. People troll the hell out of them, doing stupid shit. Then you talk to them in a different setting, and they're perfectly normal, even nice human beings.

Originally posted by Röland
Not to add fuel to the fire...

But if someone's girlfriend was in a coma, and it is unknown if said girlfriend will live, would they be on KMC making threads like this?

I can understand trying to "get away" from the situation but seriously...

That thought had already crossed my mind, yes.

Alpha Centauri
I've never understood the purpose of having two personas; one on here, one elsewhere.

When did being an idiot, intentionally, become a reasonable act online? "Oh I'm just here to have fun.", so have fun, don't be an idiot.

-AC

Strangelove
yeah, it's becoming more and more apparent that this is an attempted duping.

§P0oONY
Well... as Alex has not tried to deny the falseness of it then we can assume it is false. Because as a friend to Kramer it's what he should do if the intergrity is being questioned and is actually true.

Scythe
Dun Dun Dun

Mairuzu
Pineapple express

Kosta
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Pineapple express

What?

mitchum
And it reaches it's 60th post.

Rogue Jedi
jeez, man.

Scythe
Pineapple express

Is it good, should I rent it?

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Scythe
Is it good, should I rent it? I know you didn't ask me, but I can recommend it. It's a lot of fun.

Scythe
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I know you didn't ask me, but I can recommend it. It's a lot of fun.

It's all good, thanks, I will check it out. Been meaning too for quite sometime.

Kosta
Is it good, should I rent it?

Excellent movie. I recommend it.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kosta
Excellent movie. I recommend it.

Awesome, for sure I'll check it out, thanks.

dadudemon
Awesome, the thread turned into a conversation of substance.

Yeah, I really enjoyed Pineapple Express. And just watching them describe it and smoke it made me want to light up some Pineapple Express myself.

Mairuzu
Awesome, for sure I'll check it out, thanks. better

Scythe
better

Oh I will babeh...

Alpha Centauri
It's not true, there isn't even a girl.

From the source's mouth.

-AC

mitchum
I think I'll wait for Kram3r or Ax3l to say if it's true or not.

Mairuzu
So... when are we suppose to start laughing?

DlCK TRACY
Repulsive. And stupid.

Mairuzu
Oh.. there it is

Bardock42
I get it...Dick Tracy...that's funny. I bet Chloe would have appreciated.

I'm really sorry for your troubles, Kram3r...she's a fine lady.

Alpha Centauri
It's not actually true, you can all go back to business.

-AC

mitchum
It's not true, there isn't even a girl.

From the source's mouth.

-AC Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Yeah, we get that you don't think it's true.

Bardock42

-AC Oh boy, that's not nice to say. This poor woman is in a coma and you are all internet badass here.

If it turns out you are wrong, you are going to feel really, really bad yes

Alpha Centauri
He's confirmed it to me on MSN, what do you need?

Screen caps?

-AC

steverules_2

-AC

ha-son

mitchum

Screen caps?

-AC Please.

Bardock42

Screen caps?

-AC

Yeah, and could you add some nice flowers to the screenshots...with photoshop or something, I need some cheering up, my girlfriend's in a coma sad

steverules_2
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, and could you add some nice flowers to the screenshots...with photoshop or something, I need some cheering up, my girlfriend's in a coma sad

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/367/flowerspk4.jpg

Bardock42
Originally posted by steverules_2
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/367/flowerspk4.jpg Thank you, it doesn't make her wake up, but...

Well, that's really just it, it doesn't make her wake up sad

Kosta
Oh, it was all a joke.

Funny.

Bardock42
Oh, it was all a joke.

Funny.

They are like the Tracey Emin of humour.

§P0oONY
Pretty low, but I actually don't care... srug

Strangelove

Screen caps?

-AC if you're offering, you might as well.

mitchum
looked pretty fake to me.

Alpha Centauri
Why, because I took my screen name out?

Odd.

-AC

Bardock42
Did you post it, yet?

Alpha Centauri
I sent it to him, because he asked.

Either way, I know it's a lie because I've been told by Kramer. Other people agreeing with me is not necessary.

-AC

mitchum
Why, because I took my screen name out?

Odd.

-AC you have your accusations, I have mine.

§P0oONY
Why not just post it in the thread? srug

Bardock42
Oh okay, well, then we can just go on be sorry for Kramer's plight...

Alpha Centauri
They're not accusations, Mitch. It's fact.

Why, Spoony? He asked, Strangelove asked, I showed them.

Anything else is unnecessary.

-AC

Bardock42
I asked...with flowers yes

mitchum
you say it's fact? and you're a trustworthy person?

§P0oONY
I'm asking then... I'm just curious, is all. Am I not allowed to be? There's **** all else to do at this time.

Alpha Centauri
Well I know how often you talk to the guy, haha.

For all I know, he's speaking to you currently, in some Batman-esque synchro-ruse, agreeing to have you support his "experiment".

The comedic thing is, I know the facts, and anyone saying it's not a joke is wrong. So that's enough.

-AC

Bardock42
I just want to see the screencap, really...

Kosta
Honestly guys, why the hell would AC be making this up? erm

mitchum

For all I know, he's speaking to you currently, in some Batman-esque synchro-ruse, agreeing to have you support his "experiment".

The comedic thing is, I know the facts, and anyone saying it's not a joke is wrong. So that's enough.

-AC Interesting...

§P0oONY
If that's aimed at me, I don't even have him on MSN... confused

I left KMC for about a year, I don't talk to anyone on here anymore....

Mairuzu
Honestly guys, why the hell would AC be making this up? erm He's jealous that his girlfriend isn't in a Coma?

Kosta

-AC

SO it IS a joke in your opinion now?

Bardock42
Honestly guys, why the hell would AC be making this up? erm

I just want to see the screencap, really...

Captain REX
You abandoned us, Spoon. :O

Alpha Centauri
Precisely, I don't even want to see her.

That said, I've solved THIS mystery. The rest of you can talk amongst yourselves or what not.

Hugh Downs away.

-AC

Bardock42

Kosta
He's jealous that his girlfriend isn't in a Coma?

My God, it all makes sense now. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Precisely, I don't even want to see her.

That said, I've solved THIS mystery. The rest of you can talk amongst yourselves or what not.

Hugh Downs away.

-AC Please send me the screencap...please.

Thank you..

mitchum
That said, I've solved THIS mystery.

-AC

Enjoy your illusion of superiority.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Captain REX
You abandoned us, Spoon. :O
Didn't have the internet, will be leaving for another half a year in a few days. :P

Kosta
Oh well, I guess I'm behind the curve as fa as humor goes, cuz I still don't see how any of this is funny, not that I give a crap, but yeah. I'm done here. stick out tongue

Bardock42

§P0oONY
How can you do that? I love the Internet. Yeah, it was annoying at first but you get used to it... I'm now a hard core console gamer, which i wasn't before.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Why did you not have Internet anyways? Moved into a flat with some friends, never set it the internet up. Might get one of those mobile broadband things this next while though, don't know though, you just don't need it when you're used to not having it.

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Well, I guess you don't really need it...but it makes things awesone, by being awesome.

Though, I guess few people do anything useful on it.
Yeah, it's good to have it when I'm back at my parents' place. But back at my flat, there is like a double bed, which I can do stuff to people in.

Strangelove

Bardock42

Röland
Stop pretending you get laid...you are on the Internet. No one here gets laid.
Don't play dumb with us Bardock, we all know you get to park the beef bus in tuna town, if you know what I mean.

Bardock42

Röland
You think I am a mobile butcher or something?
Yes... what's your price range?

§P0oONY
Stop pretending you get laid...you are on the Internet. No one here gets laid. Ah, but for about a year I didn't have the internet... Do the maths... stick out tongue

Bardock42

Bardock42

Röland
I'll do your sister for a tenner hmm

Twenty if she's in a coma.
She's not in a coma but I could put her in one if that's what you're into. mmm

Bardock42

§P0oONY
Tell me more of your wonderous adventures.
Girlfriend who dumped me and 2 one night stands.... One was really ackward in the morning..... Woo... no expression

Röland
Whatever floats your boat, man. You're paying.
Done.

I'll leave her on the front porch for you.

Captain REX

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Captain REX
No respect for us fake internet people. None at all.
Dude, I love you all, that's why I come back! love

Bardock42

Röland
The usual account. You know the drill.
Be careful this time. No bruises.

Bardock42

Rogue Jedi

Piggle Humsy
This thread is hilarious crylaugh

and I love how much AC cares about proving it's fake... laughcry

and Roland & Bardock made me lol awesome

Ax3l
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Hahahaha. I agree

Piggle Humsy
Yeah highfive

I'm glad I knew from the start 131

Mairuzu

and I love how much AC cares about proving it's fake... laughcry

and Roland & Bardock made me lol awesome Show some respect for the half dead

Quincy
I don't know what I think of this thread.

I think - I THINK - I like it.

Piggle Humsy
Show some respect for the half dead

Kram3r? awebrow

Mairuzu
Kram3r? awebrow his girlfriend piggle.... his girlfriend awebrow

Piggle Humsy
his girlfriend piggle.... his girlfriend awebrow

I'm not his girlfriend shock