Mordru vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceman24567
Mordru from the Jla to be exact vs Odin the all father who takes a majority? Neutral ground.

I'm Bran
Mordru was on the JLA?

TricksterPriest
I would think Mordru would take this handily.

iceman24567
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Mordru was on the JLA? You know what I meant jeeze who do you think wins? Be serious.

Mindset
I would think Odin would take this handily.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by iceman24567
You know what I meant jeeze who do you think wins? Be serious. Now I don't know because of the mixed messages.

iceman24567
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Now I don't know because of the mixed messages. no expression

vlaaad12345
So the mordru stronger then the one that pwned nabu...mordru is taking atleast 5/10.

Mindset
Mordu is taking at least a foot up his ass.

vlaaad12345
Not really.

Mindset
You're right, probably both feet.

vlaaad12345
But then odin can't walk Happy Dance

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Mordu is taking at least a foot up his ass. Mordru's ass would swallow Odin whole, leaving the 'All-Father' left to roam a void of small intestines for eternity.

vin

Mindset
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
But then odin can't walk Happy Dance Gods are above the need to walk.

iceman24567
Lulz at this thread and I made it no expression

quanchi112
Odin wins.

Philosophía
Mordru.

Slaanesh
Odin

Blight
MORDRU

kevdude
I'd say Odin

Blight
MORDRU!!

Lord Feron
umm... Odin? Silly magic man couldn't even harm SBP what chance does he have again Odin? lol

Blight
MORDRU!!!

quanchi112

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Lord Feron
umm... Odin? Silly magic man couldn't even harm SBP what chance does he have again Odin? lol
Couldn't harm the guy who has an insane amount of magical resistence,the same guy who survived a big bang the same guy who survived a guardian detonating his life energies at him seriously sbp surviving his attacks is not an argument.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Couldn't harm the guy who has an insane amount of magical resistence,the same guy who survived a big bang the same guy who survived a guardian detonating his life energies at him seriously sbp surviving his attacks is not an argument. He couldnt even phase him. A guardian beat him. Monarch hurt him. Mordru couldnt even phase him.

Cartesian Doubt
Old School Odin vs Old School Mordru = Odin

Dan Jurgens Odin vs Post Crisis Mordru = Mordru

The Mordu who fought the J.S.A. was a beast. He was beating everyone from Alan Scott to Shazam (in his own Domain).

Phantom Zone

Philosophía
Originally posted by Phantom Zone

Co-Sign.

That is probably the smartest thing you've posted in months.

Galan007
You're mean.

uhuh

Enyalus
I thought he wasn't acknowledging him? Or did that change during my break from KMC?

stick out tongue

iceman24567
Quanchi is the King of low balling its getting out of hand no expression. The attacks Mordru was blasting Nabu with hurt him does anybody remember how long it took the Spectre to kill Nabu? Nabu was durable enough to take blasts from Dov Spectre for a while I dont see how Prime not being affected by Mordru is such a bad thing when Mordru was more than enough to take on the Jsa, Nabu, Shazam and he killed Kid Eternity but I guess none of that matters because he failed to affect Prime with magic no expression

Enyalus
Quanchi is the King of low balling its getting out of hand no expression. The attacks Mordru was blasting Nabu with hurt him does anybody remember how long it took the Spectre to kill Nabu? Nabu was durable enough to take blasts from Dov Spectre for a while I dont see how Prime not being affected by Mordru is such a bad thing when Mordru was more than enough to take on the Jsa, Nabu, Shazam and he killed Kid Eternity but I guess none of that matters because he failed to affect Prime with magic no expression

And he's frightened of small spaces.

iceman24567
Not until much later in his life actually.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Enyalus
I thought he wasn't acknowledging him? Or did that change during my break from KMC?

stick out tongue

Hes just playing mind games really.

Lord Feron

Yep, pretty much Odin FTW!! wink

Galan007
Hes just playing mind games really. mmm

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Galan007
mmm

ie trying to bait.

Galan007
ie trying to bait. mhmm

Phantom Zone
roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Mordru did not acquire his taetophobia until after a crippling defeat by Amethyst, one of the Lords of Order.

And btw, he's afraid of being buried alive, not small places.

quanchi112
Quanchi is the King of low balling its getting out of hand no expression. The attacks Mordru was blasting Nabu with hurt him does anybody remember how long it took the Spectre to kill Nabu? Nabu was durable enough to take blasts from Dov Spectre for a while I dont see how Prime not being affected by Mordru is such a bad thing when Mordru was more than enough to take on the Jsa, Nabu, Shazam and he killed Kid Eternity but I guess none of that matters because he failed to affect Prime with magic no expression Regardless,it all counts. It was all on panel.

I do not see how Thanos can lose here. Pure force block for the win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Regardless,it all counts. It was all on panel.

I do not see how Thanos can lose here. Pure force block for the win. Right Thanos isnt in this fight and how is a force block a win anyway...

Galan007
I do not see how Thanos can lose here. Originally posted by iceman24567
Right Thanos isnt in this fight OWNED! LULZ!!! haermm2

TricksterPriest
Quan is banned for 7 days. EPIC LULZ! durlaugh hysterical2

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mordru did not acquire his taetophobia until after a crippling defeat by Amethyst, one of the Lords of Order.

And btw, he's afraid of being buried alive, not small places.

Isn't his battle with Amethyst prior to his JLA encounter? A simple answer will do, please no throwing bricks at me if I'm wrong. stick out tongue

And yeah - he's claustrophobic. IE, being in a small space. Quit nitpicking. lol

TricksterPriest
I'm actually not sure what the current continuity on Mordru is. But I do know that his weakness is only referenced for his 30th century version.

And there is a distinction. You quit being ignorant. dur

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And there is a distinction. You quit being ignorant. dur

i aint ignant boah

iceman24567
For this fight he does not have that weakness.

ThunderGodEneru
He couldnt even phase him. A guardian beat him. Monarch hurt him. Mordru couldnt even phase him. A Guardian blew himself up, unleashing all his energy to kill SMP and failed. Monarch who has the power of a Big Bang.

And not to mention SMP has a horrendous amount of resistance to magic.

SMP has survived big bangs, flown through Anti-Matter unharmed, is virtually immune to magic, and let's not even go over the fact that SMP is a walking plot device.

Using SMP tanking his blasts is a bad example.

Not to mention to my knowledge Odin has never survived a blast equal to a big bang, which would, in fact, make SMP more durable than Odin.

Also, based on what little I know of him, Mordru wins IMO.

The Illuminati
Odin FTW

Estacado
Auto-Note (Yesterday 11:06 PM) User banned by Captain REX, for 7 days

Reason: Trolling

haermm

Firefly218
Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.