Apollo 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Stranded 205,000 miles from Earth in a crippled spacecraft astronauts Jim Lovell (Hanks), Fred Haise (Paxton) and Jack Swigert (Bacon) fight a desperate battle to survive. Meanwhile, at Mission Control, astronaut Ken Mattingly (Sinise), flight director Gene Kranz (Harris) and a heroic ground crew race against time, and the odds, to bring them home.

Anyone else love this film ?

Mr Parker
One of my faves of all time especially since Bacon is my favorite actor.

ChokeOnEm
Yeah, this was a great film. I remember sitting in the theater and watching this older couple crying at the end a couple of rows ahead of us. They knew how it ends and it still touched them...the memory. We don't really have heroes now like they did back then.

super pr*xy
watched this movie in high school. awesome movie. "houston, we have a problem." was THE catch phrase of the year. not really catch phrase, we just really liked saying it.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, this is one of those movies that you can really only watch once. That is a good thing though because after seeing Apollo 13 you never feel as though you haven't seen Apollo 13 in a while. It's one of those flicks that stay fresh in your mind. Brilliant filmmaking and acting.

siriuswriter
I don't think there's a way you can't like Apollo 13. It's just brilliance.

Mr Parker
totally agree.I mean that line-Houston we have a problem.Will always be a classic that will never be forgotten. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.