Wonder Woman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
Diana vs
The Thing
She Hulk,
and Wolverine

Diana gets only her speed and strength. She has none of her equipment including her tiara, lasso, and bracelets.

Philosophía
Diana, easily.

SumOfAllFear

Lord Feron
I believe diana wins most of the time but not all the time, mostly because wolverine's claws will slice through her like butter.

8/10 WW

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I believe diana wins most of the time but not all the time, mostly because wolverine's claws will slice through her like butter.

8/10 WW

Pretty much. I might go even 6-7/10 because of it. Wolverine's dodged Speed Demon before.

Harbinger
Wondy stomps this team.

Philosophía
facepalm

Bouboumaster
Wondie, but team have a shot.

xJLxKing
8/10ww

Anti-Monitor
WW stomps. 9/10

fangirl101
Originally posted by Enyalus
Pretty much. I might go even 6-7/10 because of it. Wolverine's dodged Speed Demon before.
You are comparing Wolverine to Speed demon? Wonder man beat the holy crap out of wolverine before He could move a muscle and he's no Wonder Woman.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron

8/10 WW
NO they wouldn't.

psycho gundam
the claws would cut diana.

anyways, this thread is spite. ww stomps.

Eel O'Brien
The claws would cut her, but Logan probably wouldn't land a shot. Besides, her pain tolerance is waaay up there.

WW 10/10

complexbrother
Wonder Woman and She Hulk would be a good fight.

Decepticon
Originally posted by complexbrother

Don't think so. WW stomps.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Enyalus

When?

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by complexbrother

Not at all, WW would smoke her.

Anti-Monitor
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
When?

its true, theres a scan on here somewhere.

Juk3n
WW attempts a 1 shot at Wolverine at full speed at the 'go'. I vote she gets it, or at least launches him far FAR away.
And i reckon she could rear naked choke out She Hulk while Thing breaks his fists on here durability. Then she stomps thing.

Leobama
She-Hulk's strength doesn't increase when she gets angry?

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
its true, theres a scan on here somewhere.

He's not keeping up with him.... He's trying to hit him, without any success, untill he get's a lucky shot in when he guesses where he'll strike next.

joshypooh
stops at 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.