Uncle Sam & The Freedom Fighters Vs The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
I think this would be an interesting team matchup. Uncle Sam is arguably around Superman level, Black Condor is an elemental, Miss America got an upgrade and is called, "Miss Cosmos, Phantom Lady can teleport people to black holes, Lightray can keep up with the Flash, Human bomb has serious energy, his finger nail alone is equal to a nuclear bomb, etc...

Let's use the extended lineup of the Freedom Fighters at the end of the second volume. Note: not all the members are in the pic below, I just like this one.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/fantomex005/Freedomfightersdcu0.jpg

Enyalus
Uncle Sam gets a power boost from Superman's "truth, justice, and the American way" attitude and solos.

Nothing beats the embodiment of American patriotism!

cloud102
That could actually happen. Uncle Sam did solo the Freedom Fighters by himself.

WrathfulDwarf
This would be a serious battle..but the Freedom Fighters don't have a GL in their side.

Oh, and the new Human Bomb and Black Condor are badass. thumb up

cloud102
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This would be a serious battle..but the Freedom Fighters don't have a GL in their side.

Oh, and the new Human Bomb and Black Condor are badass. thumb up

You're right, but they have 2 lightrays. One who is amped and Miss Cosmos, who came back from the friggen dead. Miss Cosmos > Green lantern any day of the week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.