New Son vs Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
New Son
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/348850-70886-new-son.jpg
http://www.comicvine.com/new-son/29-14150/

vs

Zoom
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/bigimages/zoom2.jpg
http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/zoom2.html

Raoul
i'm tempted to close this purely on the basis of new son being involved... mhmm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
i'm tempted to close this purely on the basis of new son being involved... mhmm

Never heard of the dude, myself. sad

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Never heard of the dude, myself. sad

consider yourself lucky.

Enyalus
consider yourself lucky.

On the Comic Vine site it lists one of his powers as 'Attractive Male.' laughing out loud

Didn't know that was applicable, but okay.

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
On the Comic Vine site it lists one of his powers as 'Attractive Male.' laughing out loud

Didn't know that was applicable, but okay.

no, gambit had that as a power. i'm serious.

SouthSpawn
no, gambit had that as a power. i'm serious.

Raoul, why don't you like the New Son?

TricksterPriest
Zoom crushes him. FYI, New Son's powers are based on KE. Zoom uses temporal manipulation. He'll never see him coming..........

Edit: Gambit's 'Attractive male' power that Raoul is refering to, is probably the 'Charm' ability Gambit has.

Slaanesh
New Son FTW..he seem to be extremely powerful..

Mindset
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Zoom crushes him. FYI, New Son's powers are based on KE. Zoom uses temporal manipulation. He'll never see him coming..........

Edit: Gambit's 'Attractive male' power that Raoul is refering to, is probably the 'Charm' ability Gambit has. Not so much.
Have you ever gave a Marvel character a win against a DC one?

Bouboumaster
New Son explose Zoom and the planet where he is.

guy222
NS

celestialdemon
New Son wins

TricksterPriest
Zoom is much much much faster. Now, if Zoom can't hurt him physically or via the use of his abilities, he's boned. However, if Zoom can cause damage to him at all, New Sun will never see him coming.

SPEED KILLS.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
New Son explose Zoom and the planet where he is. Zoom goes back in time to one shot New Son before he explodes no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zoom goes back in time to one shot New Son before he explodes no expression New Son goes back in time and asplodes Zoom no expression

iceman24567
Zooms goes back in time and makes love to Gambits mother really fast no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zooms goes back in time and makes love to Gambits mother really fast no expression New Son goes back in time and has sex with Zoom's granny.

Then he asplodes her. no expression

Slaanesh
can New Son use that Attractive Male power on zoom??maybe Zoom will fall in love with him laughing

occultdestroyer
New Son reminds me of Doctor Manhattan

Raoul
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Raoul, why don't you like the New Son?

i don't particularly like gambit, and i've always considered new son to be a cheap way of attempting to make the character more interesting...

Edit: Gambit's 'Attractive male' power that Raoul is refering to, is probably the 'Charm' ability Gambit has.

yes, it is.

Slaanesh
Gambit is the coolest guy in x-man no expression

Raoul
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Gambit is the coolest guy in x-man no expression

ermm

Slaanesh
guess that Attractive Male thing doesn't work on u huh laughing

iceman24567
ermm I concur.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Mindset
Not so much.
Have you ever gave a Marvel character a win against a DC one?

Zoom is much much much faster. Now, if Zoom can't hurt him physically or via the use of his abilities, he's boned. However, if Zoom can cause damage to him at all, New Sun will never see him coming.

SPEED KILLS.

that would be a no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.