Hey I am new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Riko Daichi
Hi guys, my name is Riko. I am a huge anime and manga fan and hopefully I can be friends with alot of you. I also love movies and hanging out with friends.

I am also trying to create my own site which is also a RPG. It is a text-based one like most of the ones here. It combines most of the sports mangas and animes. You can create your own character and team and go for the championship. I am currently looking for people who are interested and are willing to help out.

Anyway, if you want to help or not, its no big deal and hopefully we can still be friends.

guy222
welcome

Storm
Originally posted by Riko Daichi
Hi guys, my name is Riko. I am a huge anime and manga fan and hopefully I can be friends with alot of you. I also love movies and hanging out with friends.

I am also trying to create my own site which is also a RPG. It is a text-based one like most of the ones here. It combines most of the sports mangas and animes. You can create your own character and team and go for the championship. I am currently looking for people who are interested and are willing to help out.

Anyway, if you want to help or not, its no big deal and hopefully we can still be friends.
Advertising your own forum is considered spam and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership, so please refrain from soliciting.

Anyhow, welcome and enjoy your stay!

BruceSkywalker
Welcome to a world full of hope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.