My amazing story, rated 5 stars from random people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wannya
I have this really amazing story. It's about a demonite (part dog part demon) who accidentally received two elements from Element Pond. He's really handsome, but has trouble with everything in his path. He's now going to- well, I'm kind of getting to the whole story here, so just wait for my chapter. My story is called "Quif and the Trembles". smile

Lord Knightfa11
ooooooooooooooookay.

I have an amaizing story too. it's about me, a guy who's part douche, part man. He tells you to stfu and use the right forum and is promptly called a douche for-- wait a minute im getting to the whole story here. Your just going to have to wait for it to happen.

bogen
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
ooooooooooooooookay.

I have an amaizing story too. it's about me, a guy who's part douche, part man. He tells you to stfu and use the right forum and is promptly called a douche for-- wait a minute im getting to the whole story here. Your just going to have to wait for it to happen.

Dude this is the welcome forum.
Settle down.
If you want to help why don't you link the new kid to the RP forum

Mr Parker
yeah ignore Lord Knightfall.He always acts like that.anyways welcome.

Nactous
ooooooooooooooookay.

No reason to be a jerk Knightfa11

Bicnarok
ooooooooooooooookay.

Translation :- greetings from the dark side of the force smokin'

Mairuzu
Smoke weed.

Rogue Jedi
quif means pussy fart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.