Black Bolt vs. Aquaman ( H2H only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

It's Face
That means no screams, whispers, water hands, energy projection, etc, etc.

It's H2H until one of them is KO'd .

lawest9
I'm not sure how their fighting skills matchup against the other but according to the wikis Aquaman is stronger.

Original Smurph
Black Bolt is far stronger, and has decent skill/speed feats.

lawest9
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Black Bolt is far stronger, and has decent skill/speed feats. As i said i don't know much about the skill/speed thing but it is aquaman who is much stronger.

Enyalus
Master Blow one-shots.

Mrblonde
Originally posted by Enyalus
Master Blow one-shots.

Here here

The Great Galen
Aquaman has slapped around 100 classes before(deep six) and has shown speed quick enough to appear invisable to humans, if I'm not mistaken he has even fought at invisably fast speeds before and even took a direct shot in the face from a enraged WW. BB is a good foe, personally I'm going with Aquaman for 7/10.

lawest9
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Aquaman has slapped around 100 classes before(deep six) and has shown speed quick enough to appear invisable to humans, if I'm not mistaken he has even fought at invisably fast speeds before and even took a direct shot in the face from a enraged WW. BB is a good foe, personally I'm going with Aquaman for 7/10. I agree, and keep in mind that black bolts strenght level is class 60 at his max when amp by his own energy and much less than that otherwise.

Enyalus
Originally posted by lawest9
I agree, and keep in mind that black bolts strenght level is class 60 at his max when amp by his own energy and much less than that otherwise.

confused

Bouboumaster
Black Bolt is considered has the third player, after Hulk and Sentry.

And there's no way that BB loose to Mr. Douchebag himself.

The Great Galen
Yeah that is true, since no amping is allowed I wonder how BB base stats would fair.

The Great Galen
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Black Bolt is considered has the third player, after Hulk and Sentry.

And there's no way that BB loose to Mr. Douchebag himself.

Because he's a douchebag....great debating smile .

Bouboumaster
Because he's a douchebag....great debating smile .

'Can call me Mr Debater.

cool

Enyalus
Yeah that is true, since no amping is allowed I wonder how BB base stats would fair.

I don't see a 'no amping' specified...

The Great Galen
Seemed like the thread was intended with no exotic powers...which amping would kind of all under.

guy222
BB

Original Smurph
As i said i don't know much about the skill/speed thing but it is aquaman who is much stronger. I beg to differ.

Extremely close second to Hulk- http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Strength1.jpg

Keep in mind, this next one is a very early, and much weaker (than today's version) depiction of Black Bolt.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Strength2.jpg

And, of course, one-shotting Namor.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/StrengthNamor.jpg

---

And all that's without amping. Black Bolt can draw on enough ambient energy to power Attilan's gargantuan batteries for the next ten millenia... and he can amp all that into his strength. erm

tkitna
Pretty good fight. I'm split down the middle.

Original Smurph
Aquaman has slapped around 100 classes before(deep six) and has shown speed quick enough to appear invisable to humans, if I'm not mistaken he has even fought at invisably fast speeds before and even took a direct shot in the face from a enraged WW. BB is a good foe, personally I'm going with Aquaman for 7/10. Aquaman slapped around class 100's? Black Bolt one-shotted Namor.

Black Bolt's said to be the fastest of the inhumans, took Ikaris by surprise even when Ikaris used his speed to get the drop on him.

Aquaman doesn't have much of an edge anywhere.

Original Smurph
I beg to differ. Notice that he one-shotted Namor into a hydro-electric dam, and the Sub-Mariner was still down for the rest of the fight.

jalek moye
I agree, and keep in mind that black bolts strenght level is class 60 at his max when amp by his own energy and much less than that otherwise.

na its higher then that he's fought hulk, thor, namor, and gladiator multiple times trading blows. he's on par with them

The Great Galen
Aquaman has moved faster then slade and even tagged flash if I'm not mistaken, he has also been able to trade blows with a imperiex probe,ultraman,Lobo and even the fire elemental....so he isn't to bad in regards to striking power. He is also constantly mentioned as being a heavy hitter, even once mentioned in the same company as supes.

lawest9
Aquaman has moved faster then slade and even tagged flash if I'm not mistaken, he has also been able to trade blows with a imperiex probe,ultraman,Lobo and even the fire elemental....so he isn't to bad in regards to striking power. He is also constantly mentioned as being a heavy hitter, even once mentioned in the same company as supes. Yes, It seems that only in recent years have the brain trust at DC has realize the logical potential of aquamans physical strenght that should have been implemented decades ago, how can a being who could move around in thousands of tons of water pressure not have ANY level of superhuman strenght going for him?!....In recent times inhis own mag he has lifted and supported a city block which had to weigh at least hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Enyalus
In recent times inhis own mag he has lifted and supported a city block

No shit? That is impressive.

In a JLA vol. 3 issue (the one staring the Ultramarine Corps), its mentioned that Aquaman was swimming around in 800 G's worth of pressure (20,000 ft. below the sea).

lawest9
Originally posted by Enyalus
No shit? That is impressive.

In a JLA vol. 3 issue (the one staring the Ultramarine Corps), its mentioned that Aquaman was swimming around in 800 G's worth of pressure (20,000 ft. below the sea). No shit? that is impressive too.

Enyalus
The actual line is 'Eight hundred atmospheres of pressure,' but that's just another word for G's.

Anti-Monitor
Cant BB just amp himself? either way BB wins.

jalek moye
blackbolt should be more skilled

TricksterPriest
I have no idea. I'm fairly sure Blackagar is older and more experienced, but as to who is stronger?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375903.html

Draco apparently did a HUGE thread on this guy, and I for one am not going to search all of it.

Bouboumaster
Blackagar Boltagon win.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I have no idea. I'm fairly sure Blackagar is older and more experienced, but as to who is stronger?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375903.html

Draco apparently did a HUGE thread on this guy, and I for one am not going to search all of it. I was actually reading some threads since cumming on here, and I've seen you use your newfound TP style 3 times today.

TricksterPriest
Think of it this way, Bran. I'm making people educate THEMSELVES. wink

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Think of it this way, Bran. I'm making people educate THEMSELVES. wink No you aren't. You're directing them to a respect thread that they most likely won't read.

I didn't click any of your links by the way. I already knew what you were linking to.

I-Drop
BB. & AM doesn't seem super capable w/his fighting skills. Batman whooped his @ss b4 & it looked VERY easy. BB's a really good fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.