MY ****ING BOYFRIEND. I love cock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Here's his situation. my boyfriend, Ben, is a class A driver. While at a competition at a race track in Australia, he suffered a severe accident where he hit another car and flipped several time, only to end upside down. Ben was pinned in his car for an hour and a half before they were able to get him out of the car. The reason it took so long was because of the drivers going so fast around the car, because they hadn't known about the wreck right away. In this time, Ben's car was struck while it was upside down and while Ben was struggling to get out. This is where most of the damage to Ben occurred, it is thought. They also had reason to believe he was somehow wrapped up in his seat belt. Which cut off most of his air.

He has been in a coma ever since, and that was 3 weeks ago. With no change in conditions, all there is, is to hope.

CAN I MAKE A THREAD ABOUT MY ****ING SITUATION OR IS IT A LITTLE TO MUCH TO ASK? ****.

Ax3l
in b4 "duplicate thread"

Naz
ermm This'll be closed too.

Selphie
in b4 homophobia

WrathfulDwarf
Come on fellas...let's cut it out.

Duplicate again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.