Nazzy Got Inked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
Right, so I got my tattoo a little over two months ago on Oct. 21, but I totally forgot to show it to KMC. So this is my velociraptor. He took about an hour to do, cost $110, hurt like a *****, and I love him to death. happy

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p311/Nazzle/raptor.jpg

He's on my left side, and he looks bigger in the picture than he actually is, which is about 6 inches long from nose to tail and four inches tall.

Neo Darkhalen
Of all the things....haermm

Nah but seriously thats pretty cool. mmm

Bardock42
It looks surprinsingly good. Congrats, Nazzy.

Naz
Originally posted by Bardock42
It looks surprinsingly good. Congrats, Nazzy.

Thanks, Bardocky. happy

AC/DC'S_LVR
bitchin' i love Raptors *Jurassic Park geek*

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Naz
Thanks, Bardocky. happy

*cough* *cough* uhuh

Röland
Awesome Naz!

I like it!

Strangelove
looks really nice, even though you have velociraptor as your middle name on facebook, I didn't know you liked that THAT much stick out tongue

Naz
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
*cough* *cough* uhuh

Thanks to you too hug

And Rolly kisses

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Naz
Thanks to you too hug

And Rolly kisses

stick out tongue It really is nice.

Naz
Originally posted by Strangelove
looks really nice, even though you have velociraptor as your middle name on facebook, I didn't know you liked that THAT much stick out tongue

Well it's not so much that I really like it than it's a nickname of sorts. It's really weird. I can't explain. srug

Strangelove
alrighty stick out tongue

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
Thanks to you too hug

And Rolly kisses
Welcome. 131

jinXed by JaNx
You must really like Raptors to have gone ultra size. Nice quality but he looks to nice. It looks like a Raptor i could pet. You should have gone with some bloody teeth or something but atleast you didn't have it tearing through your stomach. those tats are fukin stupid. Rock on.

MIŠT
Uh, I can't see your rack in this photo awecrac

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by Naz
Right, so I got my tattoo a little over two months ago on Oct. 21, but I totally forgot to show it to KMC. So this is my velociraptor. He took about an hour to do, cost $110, hurt like a *****, and I love him to death. happy

He's on my left side, and he looks bigger in the picture than he actually is, which is about 6 inches long from nose to tail and four inches tall.

That's fantastic! shock

Ax3l
That came out really well.

Naz
yes I'm so pelased with it.

Looking at it just now, the picture makes it looks like it has scoliosis. haermm It doesn't, I think that's just how I was bending to take the picture.

AngryManatee
It is a bit inaccurate though, they actually had feathers.

Naz
Originally posted by AngryManatee
It is a bit inaccurate though, they actually had feathers.

Yeah, but I liked it better without feathers.

Kosta
That looks awesome, Naz.

Scythe
Whoa, that's actually really cool.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Naz

He's on my left side, and he looks bigger in the picture than he actually is, which is about 6 inches long from nose to tail and four inches tall. that is BAD to the ASS. smile

Kelly_Bean
Now I want a T-Rex tattoo.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Now I want a T-Rex tattoo.

Copycat.

~Wålshy~
that tat is wicked!

Kelly_Bean
Erm no.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Naz

very nice tat, Naz

=Tired Hiker=
Nice tat!

Mairuzu
I keep reading "Nazzy got Naked"

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I keep reading "Nazzy got Naked"

I wish. whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.