Wolverine vs Orion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Now before i get accused of trying to created another spite thread involving logan, this is no worst than than wolverine vs abomination because this strictly H2H............logan gets to use his adamantium claws while orion has no astro force gear or no mother box or any weapons whatso ever.

Galan007
Originally posted by lawest9
while orion has no astro force gear or no mother box or any weapons whatso ever. Because that totally evens things out, right? looney

Starscream M
Originally posted by lawest9
Now before i get accused of trying to created another spite thread involving logan, this is no worst than than wolverine vs abomination because this strictly H2H............logan gets to use his adamantium claws while orion has no astro force gear or no mother box or any weapons whatso ever. so orion gets nothing? Logan treats orion like an onion.

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
Because that totally evens things out, right? looney If logan can go one on one with an enraged hulk then is it really a strecrh to believe he could do same with an weaponless orion.

lawest9
Originally posted by Starscream M
so orion gets nothing? Logan treats orion like an onion. Possibly, but remeber orion has his vast superman level strenght and durability....just to make this interesting i'll rearrange it this way,

1) logan with a claws vs orion without weapons.
2)logan with a claws vs orions with some or all weapons (which is likely unfair).

Sin I AM
its still a ridiculous fight

Anti-Monitor
Orion still stomps.

vlaaad12345
Wolverine gets a trip into orbit.

The Great Galen
Both are arguablly peers in regards to pure MA ability, except Orion has 10 times the stat advantage......

Badabing
facepalm

Orion is on par with Cap Marv, Supes and WW w/o the astro harness and mother box.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.