Solid Snake vs Naked Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Solid Snake vs his dad Big Boss, also known as Naked Snake. Both of them have all of there weapons, and feats. Both of them back in there pimes. Who is the better Snake?

Gumachi
Big Boss. Probably since Solid Snake was created from him.

ThunderGodEneru
Big Boss physically was beating up a guy who tanked RPGs, punched through tank armor which can tank an RPG without a scratch, was a skilled boxer, and to top it off, had 10,000,000 volts of electricity running through his body which he can fire out, supercharge his punches with him, and allow him to fire bullets out of his hand and to a certain extent gave him magnetic powers.

He wins. dur

Sado22
seriously though, in terms of sheer endurance and will power and feats Snake>>Solid Snake. MGS3>>MGS1+MGS2

Gumachi
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Big Boss physically was beating up a guy who tanked RPGs, punched through tank armor which can tank an RPG without a scratch, was a skilled boxer, and to top it off, had 10,000,000 volts of electricity running through his body which he can fire out, supercharge his punches with him, and allow him to fire bullets out of his hand and to a certain extent gave him magnetic powers.

He wins. dur

Wasn't that the big guy, Who got his ass kicked by Boss?

ThunderGodEneru
That was Volgin yeah.

Although really she just threw him, they never thought, and the idea that any "peak human" like Boss or Big Boss defeating Volgin is ridiculous.

But peak humans are gae that way.

Gumachi
That was Volgin yeah.

Although really she just threw him, they never thought, and the idea that any "peak human" like Boss or Big Boss defeating Volgin is ridiculous.

But peak humans are gae that way.

Yeah I remember him. Rumors are he's still alive =|

I thought she tripped him also. Whatever she did she owned his ass.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Gumachi
Yeah I remember him. Rumors are he's still alive =|

I thought she tripped him also. Whatever she did she owned his ass. ...Wut. What rumors?

No, just CQC threw him when he didn't expect it.

In a non-PIS fight, Volgin should never lose to Boss, or Snake.

Gumachi
...Wut. What rumors?

No, just CQC threw him when he didn't expect it.

In a non-PIS fight, Volgin should never lose to Boss, or Snake.

Well it was a while back but people say he might be alive.

She did? I thought she CQC tripped him. Either way it's been a loooooooong time since i've played MGS3. SNAKE EAAAAAAATEEEEERRRRRRRR lol.

Yeah I agree.

Zack Fair
TBH it did look like Volgin feared The Boss.

And Kojima said both Snakes were equal. Going by that it would be a stalemate.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Zack Fair
TBH it did look like Volgin feared The Boss.

And Kojima said both Snakes were equal. Going by that it would be a stalemate. Well when she stepped up to him he ordered her to cut out Snake's eyes(cuz they were blue lol wtf), and she was going to obey.

Kojima also put Snake, a peak human, against Gray Fox, a superhuman ninja, in a H2H fight and had Snake win, I don't trust his judgment on these kinda things.

Zack Fair
Well she was going to obey because she had to prove her loyalty to Volgin after Eva ****ed up her cover.

And yeah I always wondered why Volgin didn't like his blue eyes. It was sick and kind of cool to see a glimpse of how nuts he was.

About Grey Fox I think he wanted a fair fight, a rematch of sorts. After all he was the one who wanted to fight H2H and wanted Snake to put him out of his misery.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Well she was going to obey because she had to prove her loyalty to Volgin after Eva ****ed up her cover.

And yeah I always wondered why Volgin didn't like his blue eyes. It was sick and kind of cool to see a glimpse of how nuts he was.

About Grey Fox I think he wanted a fair fight, a rematch of sorts. After all he was the one who wanted to fight H2H and wanted Snake to put him out of his misery. 1. Truf. But I can reverse that and say that the only reason Volgin did not use those things he has called super strength and powers against Boss in retaliation is because he knew Boss was his most valuable ally, and would not risk losing her.

2. Yeah. I loved how when he killed Sokolov he just muttered,"Hmph, he's dead. I hope you'll last longer" or something to that effect, and then comments on how much damage Snake has or has not received.

3. You are missing the point. Snake was able to harm and best him in H2H combat.

Zack Fair
The point is the Snakes have bigger jobber aura than a Batman and Captain America amalgam.

Ultimate Wil
Yeah, I say Big Boss

Sado22
aside from Volgin, i cant really think of any PIS moments for Big Boss. and dont forget the HUGE jobbing Big Boss did for Solid in MG2. the guy who took down the fury with a .45 wasn't able to beat Solid holding a makeshift flame thrower with an assault rifle roll eyes (sarcastic)

can someone post the video SHOWING volgin tanking the RPG.

Kazenji
Has'nt this fight been done before ??

yep it has

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=490772& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Solid+snake%29+forumid%3A

niduin
Originally posted by Gumachi
Wasn't that the big guy, Who got his ass kicked by Boss?

well the boss was superior to big boss in terms of skill, so thats why she kicked volgins ass, but imo, big boss would win, because snake had a hard time beeting him when he was an old man, and big boss was the perfect soldier thats why they cloned him in the first place. and snake actually wasnt the strongest clone that was liquid. and i dont know who would win with liquid vs big boss

Zack Fair
The Boss had more finese and experience than Jack during Snake Eater, but lets not forget that it is blatantly obvious that he held back during most of their encounters and that she did take him by surprise more than once.

Snake had a hard time beating him because he was armed with a lighter and spraycan while Big Boss had a fully automatic assault rifle.

Go figure.

Solid Snake has been named the perfect soldier in many instances. Even by people like Solidus Snake.

BTW the point of MGS was to state that genes matter not. Liquid was destined for greatness, but his inferiority complex made him lose against Solid Snake.

Sado22
obviously. she ALWAYS got the drop on him and he was always holding back. evne in the beginning when she broke his arm and was about to toss him off the bridge he had a chance to snap her neck (or something) but was holding back and just staring at her face all confused and baffled and unwilling to admit that she's become a traitor. the same shite kept happening in all their encounters and progressively snake was doing better each time.

*cough* PIS *cough*

ditto. and that liquid was a pansyass british guy smile

~Sadp

ThunderGodEneru
Solidus was the strongest clone.

And I don't care how much "skill" someone has, Snake's strikes should not even be able to hurt him.

Sado22
you're talking about the loser who lost to the biggeset queer in vg history? no expression

ThunderGodEneru
Who by feats has better reflexes than Big Boss or Solid Snake, along with fighting and defeating superhumans like Vamp?

Nigga please.

And A>B>C logic is fail logic.

By feats, Solidus would wreck Solid and Liquid at the same time.

Sado22
Raiden has better feats than Big Boss and Solid? MGS2 Raiden?
no way man. the whole time the guy was being nothing but a rookie flunkie for Solid paling in comparison and doing NOTHING that put him above Solid or Big Boss. he couldn't even snipe down those spy cameras without Solid's help laughing out loud

what feats?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Sado22
Raiden has better feats than Big Boss and Solid? MGS2 Raiden?
no way man. the whole time the guy was being nothing but a rookie flunkie for Solid paling in comparison and doing NOTHING that put him above Solid or Big Boss. he couldn't even snipe down those spy cameras without Solid's help laughing out loud

what feats? 1. He has better reflexes and is faster, and has defeated comparable opponents to Gray Fox or Volgin(Vamp). You have no basis for saying Raiden is totally inferior to Snake other than the fact that you dislike him. Granted, so did I, but I'm not ignoring that Raiden did things better than Snake.

2. Well how's about easily killing a few Metal Gear Rays who were built and made to destroy Metal Gear Rex's?

Sado22
faster, maybe. better reflexes....proof?

when did that happen? you'll have to excuse me. i played MGS2 a long time ago and its not exactly my favorite game.

~Sado

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Sado22
faster, maybe. better reflexes....proof?

when did that happen? you'll have to excuse me. i played MGS2 a long time ago and its not exactly my favorite game.

~Sado 1. He can block bullets with his sword.

2. zIa5yHTwsqE

DaRk Lotus
im goin Solid..... ninja

carnage52
yep gonna have to go with solid he killed him after all in outer heaven

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by niduin
well the boss was superior to big boss in terms of skill, so thats why she kicked volgins ass, but imo, big boss would win, because snake had a hard time beeting him when he was an old man, and big boss was the perfect soldier thats why they cloned him in the first place. and snake actually wasnt the strongest clone that was liquid. and i dont know who would win with liquid vs big boss

That's pretty much it. Solid is just a clone of Naked, so in a way, all of Solid's skills are also Naked's as well.

Naked>>>Liquid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.