Superman, Wonder Woman, Black Adam vs WWHulk, Silver Surfer, Thor in Gladiator Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The Rules of Engagement:

- Only physical attacks are allowed

- No Amping of attributes

Fight in an enclosed adamantium football stadium.

Mindset
Why?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
Why? confused

Mindset
Exactly

Now hold your head down in shame.

xJLxKing
Team one. Superman, and Thor are the most strongest and Experienced. WW is also very experienced and quite powerful. SS just sucks in H2H but he is strong. WWH is all muscle.

Since it is in an enclosed adamantium football stadium, then someone better KO Hulk fast or destroy the ring to BFR him. With that said, I said it goes to Team 1.

Superman>Thor in physical fight
WW>SS in physical fight
BA>=<WWH?

Naija boy
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team one. Superman, and Thor are the most strongest and Experienced. WW is also very experienced and quite powerful. SS just sucks in H2H but he is strong. WWH is all muscle.

Since it is in an enclosed adamantium football stadium, then someone better KO Hulk fast or destroy the ring to BFR him. With that said, I said it goes to Team 1.

WW>SS in physical fight
BA>=<WWH?

Thor is stronger than WWH?

Starscream M

WW>SS in physical fight
BA>=<WWH? you think WW is > than Silver Surfer?

Also, the stadium is unable to be damaged...so BFR is not an option.

Raoul
Originally posted by Starscream M
The Rules of Engagement:

Team 1. strong enough already, and just too fast.

Enyalus
I think it'd be fun to see Worldbreaker Hulk go at anyone in an indestructable arena. He seemed, at the very least, like a Konvikt or an Eiling-type character.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
Team 1. strong enough already, and just too fast.

Seconded.

xJLxKing
I never WW>SS i said in a physical fight which is what the TC said. Remember she is much more experience. She knows a lot of different arts of fighting. Thor>WWH in terms of power, and experience.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think it'd be fun to see Worldbreaker Hulk go at anyone in an indestructable arena. He seemed, at the very least, like a Konvikt or an Eiling-type character. yeah, in an indestructible enclosed arena, WWHUlk's lack of flight is no longer a problem as he can leap to reach anywhere within the stadium

I figured the Stadium environment benefitted WWHUlk the most, as he is prob the least versatile but also the strongest (w/ the greatest hf)

guy222
Team 2

Naija boy
The Rules of Engagement:

switch Surfer with gladiator to make it more interesting. Physical brawls arent really his specialty. also is this regular WWH or him at his Worldbreaker levels? If its regular then team 1 wins but if he is at WB levels then team 2

Starscream M
also, for those saying team 1, remember that Thor has virtually the only range attack in this scenario...the Mjolnir toss. That might be a nice advantage.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
switch Surfer with gladiator to make it more interesting. Physical brawls arent really his specialty. gladiator gets NO respect at all on KMC...trust me

--- and it might not be his specialty, but he is still one of the more powerful fighters in this scenario

xJLxKing
also, for those saying team 1, remember that Thor has virtually the only range attack in this scenario...the Mjolnir toss. That might be a nice advantage.
Superman is the most strongest and versatile

Naija boy

By versatile what exactly do u mean? (it certainly cant be in regards to his exotic powers, which are unusable in this fight )

Starscream M
Superman is the most strongest and versatile I would argue that WWHulk is just as strong if not stronger

also, WWHulk has an INSANE healingfactor, meaning he'd be very very hard to put down for any period of time.

Naija boy
gladiator gets NO respect at all on KMC...trust me

--- and it might not be his specialty, but he is still one of the more powerful fighters in this scenario

His durability does help him but strength wise i have to admit he is probably at the bottom especially with no amping. But since u said only physical attacks, does he get his board?

Starscream M
His durability does help him but strength wise i have to admit he is probably at the bottom especially with no amping. But since u said only physical attacks, does he get his board? yes..and he can use it to attack as well...since its not energy based

xJLxKing
By versatile what exactly do u mean? (it certainly cant be in regards to his exotic powers, which are unusable in this fight )
Well out of all the character he has shown to be invisible(by moving fast in one spot). There is another word for it but I don't know it. In addition, he has fast combos and that hurricane/tornado move

Enyalus

Heh. I'd say Surfer was the strongest.

*hides from Raoul and Avlon*

Naija boy
yes..and he can use it to attack as well...since its not energy based

Well since he gets his board, this mayy not be as one sided as i initially thought. While on his board surfer can match and exceed the speed of anyone else in this fight and can use it for bullrushes/ramming.

Starscream M
Well since he gets his board, this mayy not be as one sided as i initially thought. While on his board surfer can match and exceed the speed of anyone else in this fight and can use it for bullrushes/ramming. yeah in effect the Marvel side gets ranged attacks in the form of Surfer's board and Thor's Mjolnir...which can be effective in a close battle imo

Starscream M
Well since he gets his board, this mayy not be as one sided as i initially thought. While on his board surfer can match and exceed the speed of anyone else in this fight and can use it for bullrushes/ramming. and he can use his board almost as another helper since he can mentally command it.

Raoul
Heh. I'd say Surfer was the strongest.

*hides from Raoul and Avlon*

i'm not even angry, just disappointed... facepalm

Enyalus
i'm not even angry, just disappointed... facepalm

I'm basing it off the fact that he was able to overpower and outfight Hulk as well as what, four other class 100+ characters at the same time, while unamped and weakened. The same Hulk he overpowered (easily) was able to shift planetary tectonic plates and hold them together with brute strength.

And Surfer's been upgraded since (to the point of him overpowering Ravenous and having him on his knees begging to understand.)

Hell, classic Surfer physically stalemated a Quantum Band wielding Champion, who said he was stronger than when he wielded the PG.

There you have it. stick out tongue

Naija boy
I'm basing it off the fact that he was able to overpower and outfight Hulk as well as what, four other class 100+ characters at the same time, while unamped and weakened. The same Hulk he overpowered (easily) was able to shift planetary tectonic plates and hold them together with brute strength.

And Surfer's been upgraded since (to the point of him overpowering Ravenous and having him on his knees begging to understand.)

Hell, classic Surfer physically stalemated a Quantum Band wielding Champion, who said he was stronger than when he wielded the PG.

Im not sure it was actually the Q bands that champion was wielding.

Enyalus
Im not sure it was actually the Q bands that champion was wielding.

It wasn't. They were an alien replica that worked exactly like the Q-bands that they were modeled after.

I called them that because it was shorter than explaining it. Thanks a lot. stick out tongue

EDIT: And with regard to Surfer's fighting skill, he was able to easily disarm Valkyre (sp?) - who had all the fighting skills that Thor did. He simply gets a bad rap because of the stigma surrounding him. He's not a bad H2H fighter at all.

iceman24567
Surfer without amping would be beat by anybody on team one but thats just in my opinion but that gives team one the win.

Raoul

no, still disappointed.

Naija boy
It wasn't. They were an alien replica that worked exactly like the Q-bands that they were modeled after.

I called them that because it was shorter than explaining it. Thanks a lot. stick out tongue

EDIT: And with regard to Surfer's fighting skill, he was able to easily disarm Valkyre (sp?) - who had all the fighting skills that Thor did. He simply gets a bad rap because of the stigma surrounding him. He's not a bad H2H fighter at all.

Hehe. Maybe i should hve just let people believe that they were the actual Q bands shifty

And yeah surfer really isnt such a bad H2h fighter. He has shown this numerous times. Having his board in this match is an added advantage as well.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Surfer without amping would be beat by anybody on team one but thats just in my opinion but that gives team one the win.

I think he'd be able to bullrush Diana for a KO, but that's the only win I see him getting against Team One.

Think about it - Diana's head slamming into an adamantium wall at FTL speeds isn't going to be a pretty sight.

Enyalus
no, still disappointed.

But, but, but...I agreed that Team One won. sad

Naija boy
I think he'd be able to bullrush Diana for a KO, but that's the only win I see him getting against Team One.

Think about it - Diana's head slamming into an adamantium wall at FTL speeds isn't going to be a pretty sight.

Really if surfer was just a little more ruthless, hed change the shape of his board into that razor like shape that exiles surfer uses and simply decapitate most of his opponents.

Raoul
But, but, but...I agreed that Team One won. sad

your explanation was lacking.

Enyalus
your explanation was lacking.

It was your explanation I used!

stick out tongue

But okay, here goes:

Kal and Diana have superior H2H skills than either WWH or Norrin. And everyone on team one has a H2H speed advantage over anyone on team two. That, IMO, is why they pull the win here.

Raoul
It was your explanation I used!

stick out tongue

But okay, here goes:

Kal and Diana have superior H2H skills than either WWH or Norrin. And everyone on team one has a H2H speed advantage over anyone on team two. That, IMO, is why they pull the win here.

i meant this:

Enyalus
i meant this:

Oh, that. I used the falliciously delicious ABC logic. Even leaving out the fact that Hulk was lifting and moving literally hundreds of billions of tons with each arm and a depowered Surfer overpowered him, there's still Champion - powerful enough to one-shot a planet...and by his own words, more powerful with the bands...who Surfer was able to stalemate. Both of those examples were at his classic levels (the Champion example was even before the Blackbody upgrade). He's stronger now, or just more ruthless (depending on your take of Annihilation.)

...Basically, I used ABC logic to defend my point, since Surfer doesn't do things like pulling moons.

EDIT: Holy Run-On Sentence, Batman!

Raoul
Oh, that. I used the falliciously delicious ABC logic. Even leaving out the fact that Hulk was lifting and moving literally hundreds of billions of tons with each arm and a depowered Surfer overpowered him, there's still Champion - powerful enough to one-shot a planet...and by his own words, more powerful with the bands...who Surfer was able to stalemate. Both of those examples were at his classic levels (the Champion example was even before the Blackbody upgrade). He's stronger now, or just more ruthless (depending on your take of Annihilation.)

...Basically, I used ABC logic to defend my point, since Surfer doesn't do things like pulling moons.

EDIT: Holy Run-On Sentence, Batman!

hence my disappointment. sad

Enyalus
hence my disappointment. sad

I will ask the editor in chief of Marvel to see if he can pull a few strings and get Surfer to bench press two blue giant stars within the next few months, okay?

Raoul
I will ask the editor in chief of Marvel to see if he can pull a few strings and get Surfer to bench press two blue giant stars within the next few months, okay?

what, and give people MORE ammunition? don't be silly.

skyfather
Team 1

shokosugi
Supes can take on SS and Thorboth at the same time while WW and Black Adam toy with WWH.

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes can take on SS and Thorboth at the same time while WW and Black Adam toy with WWH. shut up smile

Sin I AM
team 2, there is no1 on team one that can go toe to toe for a prolonged time, save clark. who will be busy with norrin. teth and diana ain't beating hulk

iceman24567
No amping Superman can pwn Surfer and then its 3 on 1 WWH is a non factor.

shokosugi
shut up smile

why?

Supes takes SS's board and whacks him in the head with it...he does the same thing with Thor...Supes takes his Mjolnir and whacks him in the head with it laughing ...then they're both useless!

Naija boy
why?

Supes takes SS's board and whacks him in the head with it...he does the same thing with Thor...Supes takes his Mjolnir and whacks him in the head with it laughing ...then they're both useless!

Somebody needs to whack you on the head.

shokosugi
its the truth. they're both useless without their board/hammer.

Lord Feron
why?

Exhibit A, observe the supes wanker in his natural habitat....

Juk3n
Originally posted by Lord Feron

hmm a fascinating specimin

Bouboumaster
Team 2

shokosugi
Originally posted by Lord Feron

nahahaha very funny. that was sooooooo funny andwitty it made me laugh so hard i want to break dance!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

zeel
Surfer without amping would be beat by anybody on team one but thats just in my opinion but that gives team one the win. thumb up

xJLxKing
The question is can Superman and WW defeat SS, and Thor fast enough before WWH becomes to mad? Can BA defeat WWH?

iceman24567
Black Adam wrecks WWH for a majority.

Slaanesh
team 1 FTW..

WWH > Supes
SS > WW
Thor > BA

Enyalus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1 FTW..

WWH > Supes
SS > WW
Thor > BA

So you either have gotten your lesser than/greater than signs mixed up, or your teams mixed up...

Slaanesh
So you either have gotten your lesser than/greater than signs mixed up, or your teams mixed up...

nope..that's how it is..

WWH is > supes in strength..but if supes use his speed..hem..maybe hulk will lose..

SS is more durable than WW and maybe just as strong..he's not a shitty H2H fighter like people say he is..

Thor is definitely better than BA..

Enyalus
Not what I meant. You imply that the Marvel characters are superior, but Team One (who you picked to win) would be the DC characters. confused

Slaanesh
oh..sorry..i didn't see that embarrasment

Enyalus
oh..sorry..i didn't see that embarrasment

*pat pat*

S'okay. You're only mortal.

shokosugi
Supes > Black Adam > Thor > SS > WWH > WW

Naija boy
Somebody needs to whack you on the head.

snyper1982
The question is can Superman and WW defeat SS, and Thor fast enough before WWH becomes to mad? Can BA defeat WWH?

What does Hulk getting mad matter, when there is no amping?

iceman24567
team 1 FTW..

WWH > Supes
SS > WW
Thor > BA Yeah ok....WWH doesn't have to feats to beat Superman plus he cant amp do he nothing more than a slight problem.

Slaanesh
what??why can't hulk get stronger..that's his power..major power..that's not an amp..

iceman24567
That is an amp what do you think he does when he gets stronger? Amp....

Slaanesh
i thought amp is like what surfer does..he use the power cosmic to increase his strength..hulk is different rite..his strength is fuel by rage..it look different too me..

iceman24567
Nah its all amping just a different kind of amping.

Sasaraixx
Team 1

Slaanesh
em..okie..maybe u r rite..but even without it..WWH at his best is still strong enough too hold supes..i don't see supes beating him easily..he is just as strong or maybe stronger than supes..

iceman24567
Not without amping Supermans base strength is more than enough for WWH

Naija boy
WWH base strength is certainly comparable to supermans. It can easily be argued both ways not that it really matters here though

Slaanesh
yeah..he hold a planet core together..u wanna tell me that can't be compare to supes now..

Enyalus
yeah..he hold a planet core together..u wanna tell me that can't be compare to supes now..

Supes moves solar-system sized objects while weakened!!!! Happy Dance

iceman24567
What does any of that have to do with Supermans strength being more than enough to handle WWH?

Naija boy

And weaker hulks than WWH punch and destroy dimensions Happy Dance Happy Dance

iceman24567
Yeah let's start the wanking early.

Slaanesh

he use his flight power..that's not strength box

supes strength is not more than enough to handle WWH..he need his speed..

Enyalus
he use his flight power..that's not strength box

Actually he was inside Mageddon, on the ground at the time.

Slaanesh
oh..okie..i don't even know what i was talking about..when it comes to supes feat..i'm s**k.. laughing

zeel
nope..that's how it is..

WWH is > supes in strength..but if supes use his speed..hem..maybe hulk will lose..

SS is more durable than WW and maybe just as strong..he's not a shitty H2H fighter like people say he is..

Thor is definitely better than BA..

thor is definitely better then BA?? as far as what goes?

strength and duribility go to BA, Unless thor has his hammer thor is in deep shit. with the hammer ba goes down prolly.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by zeel
thor is definitely better then BA?? as far as what goes?

strength and duribility go to BA, Unless thor has his hammer thor is in deep shit. with the hammer ba goes down prolly.

strength and duribility go to BA base on what??and i think thor has his hammer here..the thread starter said it somewhere if i'm not mistaken..

shokosugi
Supes >> Hulk, Thor or SS -- get that through your greasy head

Slaanesh
u should get that out of your greasy head bangin

Starscream M
When I limited amp, I didn't intend to limit the passive amping by Hulk...something which he has no control over.

I only limited Surfer's ability to amp his powers.

Leobama
Surfer handles supes quick and then it's 3 on 2. Team 2

Kasper Gutman
If Hulk getting enraged equals amping then doesn't that mean WWH equals amping already? If he wasn't mad already he'd just be baseline Savage Hulk. He's pretty p/o'ed during most of the WWH storyline. Except for the nookie moment.

Lord Feron
When I limited amp, I didn't intend to limit the passive amping by Hulk...something which he has no control over.

I only limited Surfer's ability to amp his powers.

Thank god you said that because saying that Hulk isn't allowed to get stronger would be totally handicapping him. (even though SS is kind of handicapped but that was your intention, wouldn't be fair if he had all his powers)

Anyway Still hard to call this fight, I might give it up to team 1 for the slightest of majority because Supes and WW always fight together so that should help.

Raoul
Without the surfer being able to drain him, Clark should be the biggest player on the field. he has a better mix of strength and speed than anyone else out there, can't be bfr'd, drained or manipulated.

the fight is almost designed with him in mind, imo.

Lord Feron
Without the surfer being able to drain him, Clark should be the biggest player on the field. he has a better mix of strength and speed than anyone else out there, can't be bfr'd, drained or manipulated.

the fight is almost designed with him in mind, imo.

I agree with this smile

Sin I AM
what does flight matter inside an enclosed arena? If this scenario benefits anyone its hulk who's arguably the strongest, and who'd normally be limited in an open environment. no character here starts off blitzing any other anyway.

Starscream M

the fight is almost designed with him in mind, imo. I think the stadium design benefits Hulk the most

being in an enclosed space, Hulk's lack of flight is no longer an issue

Hulk is also the strongest

Hulk has by far the most insane healing factor of this bunch

the longer the match lasts, the more of an advantage Hulk becomes

Raoul
Hulk is also the strongest

arguably.

his lack of speed is still an issue, imo.

Starscream M
arguably.

his lack of speed is still an issue, imo. WWHulk didn't seem to have much of a speed issue at all

he also has options to deal with anyone who may try to blitz him...thunderclaps

WWHulk is basically the only fighter in this fight who will only get better as the match gets on

If Team 1 can take out WWHulk early on, they win...if not, they're in alot of trouble imo

Raoul
WWHulk didn't seem to have much of a speed issue at all

except the fact that he didn't fight anyone on superman's level who didn't job. and no, i'm not saying sentry is on clark's level.

not going to work unless superman isn't paying attention. otherwise, he'll see hulk's hands coming together in slow motion, and simply move out of the way.

Putar
Does the Physical abilities only apply just to attacks or everything overall? Cause that would get rid of flight right? unless by flying you were extending your invisible wire stilts to attain hight, or something...

iceman24567
WWh fought somebody fast? Better yet he fought somebody that tried to speed blitz? He doesn't have a counter for team ones speed he can amp all he wants but he's a statue to team two.

Starscream M
WWh fought somebody fast? Better yet he fought somebody that tried to speed blitz? He doesn't have a counter for team ones speed he can amp all he wants but he's a statue to team two. WWHulk would be a statue??!! How to he fight Sentry then? confused

once again, the overrated speedblitz is the trump card on KMC roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Wait Sentry tried to speed blitz him and countered it? My mistake I concedeno expression

Starscream M
Wait Sentry tried to speed blitz him and countered it? My mistake I concedeno expression oh wait you're right...sentry's nothing like Superman....superman uses speedblitz to great success against his slower enemies...I concede.

iceman24567
Nah you win because Sentry tried to speed blitz WWh and he also didnt fight like a brick I concede. Seriously you can't compare Bobs combat speed to Superman or Wonder Womans because he doesn't have the feats in any books to back it up.....so like I said WWH would be a statue unless you can provide scans or even type when WWh countered Sentry blitzing him or anybody blitzing him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team One 8/10

To much speed and h2h skill for team 2 to overcome

Raoul
WWHulk would be a statue??!! How to he fight Sentry then? confused

once again, the overrated speedblitz is the trump card on KMC roll eyes (sarcastic)

facepalm

Sin I AM
WTF is this speed blitz crap, is this was the case supes would NEVER have trouble with ANY brick, which we all know he does... and isn't cis on? When has clark, diana, or even teth speed blitzed anyone on the outset of a battle? NEVER! Add to that everyone's discounting surfer because of his h2h skills, like Clarks the new bruce lee or something.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Sin I AM
WTF is this speed blitz crap, is this was the case supes would NEVER have trouble with ANY brick, which we all know he does... and isn't cis on? When has clark, diana, or even teth speed blitzed anyone on the outset of a battle? NEVER! Add to that everyone's discounting surfer because of his h2h skills, like Clarks the new bruce lee or something.

Basically there are some KMC folks who think that to Superman...guys like Hulk, Thor, Darkseid, etc would all be statues to him.

iceman24567
Speed blitz or not they will be operating at combat speeds WWh never encountered. Their combat speed will be the deciding factor like it or not.

Raoul
Basically there are some KMC folks who think that to Superman...guys like Hulk, Thor, Darkseid, etc would all be statues to him.

nobody said anything about thor or darkseid.

Mindset
You thought it!

Badabing
Here we go again....people scream about speed blitzing and combat speed. Scans will be posted and they'll all either ignore scans or say nuh uh. Teh fail....facepalm

Raoul
You thought it!

mhmm

people whine about speedblitz, when all people have said is 'too fast'.

standing in front of hulk, as superman, and dodging him every time he swings at you, then hitting him yourself, is not a speedblitz.

iceman24567
mhmm

standing in front of hulk, as superman, and dodging him every time he swings at you, then hitting him yourself, is not a speedblitz. Exactly nobody even brought that up but some people wanted to argue against it anyways eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Team One wins however... I could see Team Two pulling some victories simply because I think Thor could handle WW pretty easily especially having his hammer. This isn't WWIII BA as well which mean two team has more chances. I also think WWH could take BA as well. However, I still think the majority goes to Team 1 via combat speed and MA expertise in h2h situation.

Mindset
mhmm

standing in front of hulk, as superman, and dodging him every time he swings at you, then hitting him yourself, is not a speedblitz. Shut up uhuh

Starscream M
nobody said anything about thor or darkseid. so Thor has more combat speed than WWHulk? I always thought they were about the same fighting speed wise.

Starscream M
Exactly nobody even brought that up but some people wanted to argue against it anyways eek! you're the one who said WWHulk would be a statue to Superman

When has Superman ever made a guy the caliber of Hulk look like a statue?

Raoul
so Thor has more combat speed than WWHulk? I always thought they were about the same fighting speed wise.

thor, like superman, is known to hold back at times.

Shut up uhuh

biscuits

iceman24567
I never said speed blitz did I? Superman fights at speeds that Ultraman couldn't react to I highly doubt WWh will be able to do much against that kind of combat speed blitzing isnt even needed for team 1 to win. Check out his respect thread his combat speed > Sentry's by feats.

Starscream M
I never said speed blitz did I? Superman fights at speeds that Ultraman couldn't react to I highly doubt WWh will be able to do much against that kind of combat speed blitzing isnt even needed for team 1 to win. Check out his respect thread his combat speed > Sentry's by feats. his combat speed is greater than virtually all of his opponents except for other Supermen and Flashes...yet he still struggles...clearly speedblitz isn't that effective a method against powerful opponents.

Sin I AM
which is what exactly what im saying, im not taking anything from clark but he's consistently hit by characters way slower than him

Raoul
which is what exactly what im saying, im not taking anything from clark but he's consistently hit by characters way slower than him

because he lets them. buzzing around them like an insect, unhittable, is only going to make the situation worse.

when he decides he doesnt want to be hit, it takes people on the level of the flash to touch him.

Sin I AM
because he lets them. buzzing around them like an insect, unhittable, is only going to make the situation worse.

when he decides he doesnt want to be hit, it takes people on the level of the flash to touch him.

which is outta character, how often do you see him buzzing around opponents, shooting fire from his eyes, blowing freezing breath, and throwing punches that could split planets at light speed? he just doesn't fight like that

Raoul
which is outta character, how often do you see him buzzing around opponents, shooting fire from his eyes, blowing freezing breath, and throwing punches that could split planets at light speed? he just doesn't fight like that

he does, when the situation calls for it. put him in an arena like this, with whatever stakes are called for, and yes, he will fight like that.

Sin I AM
he does, when the situation calls for it. put him in an arena like this, with whatever stakes are called for, and yes, he will fight like that.

thread starter said nothing about cis, or bloodlusted so he fights normally per forums rules

Eel O'Brien
Superman going all out in this scenario is completely in character.

No civilians + opponents he knows won't go down easy = all out Clark.

Raoul
thread starter said nothing about cis, or bloodlusted so he fights normally per forums rules

and per forum rules, he's going to use his speed, as its a viable tactic. will he use it right away? probably not, but once he realises how strong the others are and what it takes to put them down, he will.

xJLxKing
his combat speed is greater than virtually all of his opponents except for other Supermen and Flashes...yet he still struggles...clearly speedblitz isn't that effective a method against powerful opponents.
That's not true. He defeat Imperiex using his speed.

TricksterPriest

CIS would be him trying to talk to the guy in a comic. This is an arena, he knows he's in a fight.

You do not want him bloodlusted. Bloodlusted is where he lobotomizes people and starts beating these guys with their own arms or using temperature expansion to flash freeze and then burn them. Superman is almost never bloodlusted in comics. And 90% of the time, he holds back.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WorldOfCardboardSpeech

Now granted, this references the DCAU, but the speech is perfectly in character.
ujnq2D4PtvI

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
CIS would be him trying to talk to the guy in a comic. This is an arena, he knows he's in a fight.

You do not want him bloodlusted. Bloodlusted is where he lobotomizes people and starts beating these guys with their own arms or using temperature expansion to flash freeze and then burn them. Superman is almost never bloodlusted in comics. we saw what happened when Superman goes bloodlusted and all-out...it results in his death ala Doomsday.

Raoul
we saw what happened when Superman goes bloodlusted and all-out...it results in his death ala Doomsday.

superman himself admitted he didn't go all out against doomsday in death of superman.

and DOS superman isn't half as powerful as current superman.

Enyalus
superman himself admitted he didn't go all out against doomsday in death of superman.

Except the last punch. big grin

Starscream M

and DOS superman isn't half as powerful as current superman. really? I thought he did go all out...hence he 'died'.

---

I know Superman was weaker then, so was Doomsday. WWHulk would murder that Doomsday.

Raoul
Except the last punch. big grin

lol

really? I thought he did go all out...hence he 'died'.

---

I know Superman was weaker then, so was Doomsday. WWHulk would murder that Doomsday.

i don't have the scan to hand, i'll have to look for it.

xJLxKing
really? I thought he did go all out...hence he 'died'.

---

No Superman said he was pulling his punches during the fight. He admitted he wanted to tire him out. However, he soon realized that DD was a machines and unable to realize that he was tired. Soon after Superman started punching for real which killed them both.

Enyalus
i don't have the scan to hand, i'll have to look for it.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Supes_holdingback1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Supes_holdingback2.jpg

After the first scan, he talks about hitting a boy back in Smallville before he got his powers. So I cut that out.

Starscream M
Except the last punch. big grin I doubt it unless Superman is a complete idiot

I mean Doomsday was beating the pulp out of him...why would he hold back against a guy who just trampled the Justice League?

You also have to factor in the fact that Doomsday was fighting the Justice League and beating the crap out of them as well as the Lex Luthor Corps...Superman is either really not smart or he wasn't holding back as much as you guys would like to think

xJLxKing
I doubt it unless Superman is a complete idiot

I mean Doomsday was beating the pulp out of him...why would he hold back against a guy who just trampled the Justice League?

You also have to factor in the fact that Doomsday was fighting the Justice League and beating the crap out of them as well as the Lex Luthor Corps...Superman is either really not smart or he wasn't holding back as much as you guys would like to think
The same reason why he didn't kill Lex and so many other who were killing him. **DS comes to mind*

Starscream M
The same reason why he didn't kill Lex and so many other who were killing him. **DS comes to mind* that's very different

it's one thing for Superman to hold back against a being he either doesn't know how powerful or he knows is no match (lex)

it's another thing for him to hold back against a being who just slaughtered the justice league like toys, is destroying Metropolis, and is on the verge of killing him...holding back in that situation strikes me as plain dumb

xJLxKing
that's very different

it's one thing for Superman to hold back against a being he either doesn't know how powerful or he knows is no match (lex)

it's another thing for him to hold back against a being who just slaughtered the justice league like toys, is destroying Metropolis, and is on the verge of killing him...holding back in that situation strikes me as plain dumb
DS and Lex were more dangerous on some occasion then DD.

shokosugi
Supes > Thor, WWH or SS. get that through your greassy haeds!

Enyalus
I doubt it unless Superman is a complete idiot

I posted the scans prior to your post.

TricksterPriest
How many people actually have pushed him to his limits? Think about that for a second.

Sin I AM
meh just more hyperbole imo...he aint taking out norrin

Naija boy
meh just more hyperbole imo...he aint taking out norrin

Regular, with all powers allowed his has little ( very very little) chance of doing so but in a h2h fight he definitely is superior.

joshypooh
surfer team wins

Raoul
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Supes_holdingback1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Supes_holdingback2.jpg

After the first scan, he talks about hitting a boy back in Smallville before he got his powers. So I cut that out.

thanks man. thumb up

you are a man, right?

that's very different

he said it was instinctive. not conscious. instinctive. he'd spent so long holding back that he just wasn't used to fully letting go.

hell, he probably doesn't know himself just how strong/fast/powerful he can be, as he's never really been pushed to his absolute limits.

Leobama
Ok. Sorry, Raoul. But what if Surfer does the solar absorbing thing on supes. Not to amp, but so that WWH can whoop him? And THEN it's 3 on 2?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>