Captain america, iron fist vs Batman, nightwing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Cap IS steve rogers here, all weapons and H2H, who wins.

iceman24567
Team one most of the time but Batman and Nightwing do very good together maybe 7/10 for team one.

Juk3n
Team 1 ALL the time, Nightwing is great, Batman is SUPERB, but by comparison Caps fighting form is PERFECT. The universe where Batman can take Cap 1/10 doesn't actually exist.

And i pity the fool that thinks NW can take IF.

ps , the above statement is not directed at anyone..just to be clear, it's a general thing.

Juk3n
Not to mention Cap gets his shield...

(damn 15 min edit time-out)

AlmightyKfish
Including Iron Fist kinda makes this unfair.

Whoever he squares off with on Bats team goes down, as his Iron Fist is a very powerful weapon.

He could probably one shot either of team 2.

iceman24567
If he hits them Nightwing casually dodges multiple gun fire the h2h sure team one gets a vast majority but with Batman and Nightwings gear? They took out Amazo with gear for the most part I hardy call this fight unfair.

AlmightyKfish
woops, didn't see the 'all weapons' bit.

With access to all their weapons, its a much closer fight.

Scuzz2.0
the only advantage Bats and NW has is that they are great at working together other than that they are totally outclassed
Cap n IF win 7-8/10

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
If he hits them Nightwing casually dodges multiple gun fire the h2h sure team one gets a vast majority but with Batman and Nightwings gear? They took out Amazo with gear for the most part I hardy call this fight unfair. That Amazo was FAR from impressive.

iceman24567
I dont see your point are you trying to get me banned? no expression

Mindset
If only it were that easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.