Ion vs Solar (MotA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Both at 'peak' levels... Who wins?

Utrigita
I lean towards Solar...

Galan007
Any particular reason(s)?

guy222
solar

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007

Well I just think that the Ability that Solar has to manipulate/control all types of energy should render whatever Ion might throw at him quiet useless, and even if the blast where to hit Solar what could they do? IIRC Solar lost a arm and was entirely unfazed by it because his arm was just energy, that assuming that he wouldn't simply absorb it... As for the Offensive Solar got angry and a Universe vanished because of him, he created a Black Hole Massive and Large Enough to shallow a hole reality, just as a outburst of anger...

Now I could be leaving out some details about Ion and granted I don't know alot about him, but I think that I know enough to say that Ion isn't gonna take Solar at full power.

xJLxKing
My guess is Ion. He has more fire power then Solar

Galan007
Originally posted by xJLxKing
My guess is Ion. He has more fire power then Solar none

xJLxKing
none big grin

I'm Bran
Originally posted by xJLxKing
My guess is Ion. He has more fire power then Solar

Enyalus

Ion says that energy is 'kind of his thing right now.' That's respectable...but Solar controls ALL forms of energy, no beating around the bush about it. So he should be able to manipulate or absorb anything Ion throws at him.

Not to mention having the power to destroy an entire universe by producing a massive blackhole.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Ion says that energy is 'kind of his thing right now.' That's respectable...but Solar controls ALL forms of energy, no beating around the bush about it. So he should be able to manipulate or absorb anything Ion throws at him.

Not to mention having the power to destroy an entire universe by producing a massive blackhole. Yeah, I'd think that destroying/creating universes is enough to say Solar'd take this. However, some would argue that him doing so isn't beyond what Ion could have done (which is lulz-worthy, imo.)

Not to mention that Solar actually accomplished (several times) the best 'feat' Ion merely talked about doing - (ie. playing with time in order to change past events.)

Enyalus
Yeah, I'd think that destroying/creating universes is enough to say Solar'd take this. However, some would argue that him doing so isn't beyond what Ion could have done (which is lulz-worthy, imo.)

Not to mention that Solar actually accomplished (several times) the best 'feat' Ion merely talked about doing - (ie. playing with time in order to change past events.)

I think I'm gonna troll a few people 'til they agree to a battlezone with Ion...

...I dunno. I'm just really depressed that the Supes vs. Zoom thread got closed. I was late getting home. Uploaded like eleven Zoom scans to my account, logged on here to drop some knowledge on the pro-Supes base, and then...*sniffle*

confused Okay, I'm done venting.

Galan007
I think I'm gonna troll a few people 'til they agree to a battlezone with Ion...

...I dunno. I'm just really depressed that the Supes vs. Zoom thread got closed. I was late getting home. Uploaded like eleven Zoom scans to my account, logged on here to drop some knowledge on the pro-Supes base, and then...*sniffle*

confused Okay, I'm done venting. Spam'll do that to a thread. stick out tongue

I'm Bran

confused Okay, I'm done venting. It's all that catamite batdude's fault.

Nihilist
Solar

Mindset

confused Okay, I'm done venting. I'll battlezone you b!tch!

occultdestroyer
Solar wins

"Id"
My vote goes for Solar. He has Multiversal feats as opposed to implied power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.