Tgf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpeed
You're so pretty smile

Deal with it!!!!

kodak
this thread needs more me.

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/catraftfly.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
I see jumping cat.

The Grey Fox
Sup

Rogue Jedi
pretty mother****er haermm

Quincy
Foxy is Foxy

Neo Darkhalen
And he has a cool new hat. uhuh

kodak
So, TGF asked me to send him this, but its too big for msn.
So im posting it here.

no, Also, Rant!
kinda... maybe... im not sure, its a topic thats on my mind, and i just need to talk about it.

im not ranting or bitching, just talking.

i dont like the new toilet, it looks cheap, its also smallish, i mean, toilets generally cant be small.
unless they are for potty training.
But like, the old toilet was bigger.
maybe only by a few inches around, but still.

Also, its got this really cheap feel about it, i havent shit in it yet, but today i took a piss in it, and when i flushed it felt like the toilet was about to break, couldnt weigh more then 15lbs for the tank, and 20 for the bowl.
The old toilet was 20 for the tank, and 30 for the bowl.
i should know, i had to move it.

Even the toilet downstairs, it looks heavy compared to the new one upstairs.

Call me crazy, but i just dont trust it.
im never sitting on it out of fear that it'll break.
And in a year or 2 down the line when it does break, im going to laugh, Laugh like i've never laughed before.

my buddy joel had his toilet break one day, the back of the tank just fell off.
it made no sense, but they tried to fix it, it didnt hold.
his newer toilet looks better, less cheap.

Almost like more then 100$ was spent on it.
the new on in my place, only 80$ was spent on it, And it shows.

even just 5 years ago, spending 80$ on a toilet, would have gotten you a good standing, long lasting, non-cheap looking, Toilet.
One that you'd be proud to sit on, and go "Yep, This baby... she'll last forever"

Now its all about cost.
Cost is awesome.
But it can go one way or another.
On one hand, You pay more for the toliet, Less on the cost of water.
in the long run, this seems like a good idea, But add the fact that in a year or 2 you'll have to buy a new toilet.
i've seen water bills, And in the long run, It just doesnt work.
You can save money, on water, but when that shitty little toilet (no pun intended) breaks, and you need a new one, i hope you dont mind dishing out all the money you saved on water, for a new toilet.

On the other hand, The older high flow toilets, They are better build, Stronger, Longer lasting.
Bigger even.
Sure, it may cost a little more on your water every month, But thats a price im willing to pay for the safety of my ass, Literally, My ass is at stake here.
I dont want to sit down and be all "well, glass in my ass, my toilet broke under me" well, ok, i wont have to worry about that, as im a good 200lbs shy of ever having that problem, But should i gain a couple extra hundred pounds, i want to be able to sit and know im not taking chances with my ass. Literally.

..... It just dawned on me...
That im really talking so much about a ****ing toilet.
That i've put so much thought behind this, i could have a good 2 pages of text on paper, or in MsWord.
kinda sad really, But its whats on my mind, And i needed to say something about it.

Toilets are important in my life, as they are in all of yours.
So next time you go toilet shopping, Think of me and what i've said here today, Get a toilet that you'll enjoy.
one you can throw up in, or one you can lean over and cry because your mate just left you.(my sister did it once, i dont know why, maybe she was throwing up between tears)
Just remember kids, Toilets are no laughing matter.
We take them for granted, and i just want to pay my respect to these fine works of art, my ass is something i love, and never want to bring harm to, Toilets may not be on the list of first things i think about in the morning, But its something im proud to use.
Take care of your toilets, clean them, love them, and most of all... dont throw up on the floor.

Im dave kodak, And i think toilets are awesome.
And if you disagree, im going to punch you in the face if you ever use one again.

ScarletSpeed
with his new hat he reminds me of Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye

Rogue Jedi
I just painted my toilet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.