Gray Fox vs Volgin H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Icy Ninja
Gray Fox cant use his sword but Volgin can use his lightning powers. Fight takes place on top of Arsenal Gear where Old Snake fought Liqued Ocelot.

Final Blaxican
If Grey Fox were to use his sword Volgin would have won.

ThunderGodEneru
Realistically Volgin should be virtually un-beatable in a H2H confrontation.

niduin
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Realistically Volgin should be virtually un-beatable in a H2H confrontation. not true, both big boss and the boss were able to defeat him in h2h, and gf is faster than both of them, so i vote gf

King-Fingolfin
Big Boss was PIS

And though imo, The Boss could POSSIBLY pull a win on Volgin, Volgin was taken by surprise by her.

ThunderGodEneru
Big Boss and Boss should not be able to even hurt Volgin considering he takes rockets TO THE FACE.

And Big Boss>Boss.

Neo Darkhalen
Volgin would win, Grey Fox's cameo would be the only real threat to Volgin even then he shouldn't put up too much of a fight, his speed woulden't help under the conditions either.

King-Fingolfin
Big Boss and Boss should not be able to even hurt Volgin considering he takes rockets TO THE FACE.

And Big Boss>Boss.

Lies.

niduin
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Volgin would win, Grey Fox's cameo would be the only real threat to Volgin even then he shouldn't put up too much of a fight, his speed woulden't help under the conditions either. no fox is way faster and probably stronger to, and we have seen he is weak against cqc, and i know it hasnt been stated that fox knows cqc but seeing as he is the only agent to ever gain the code name fox...id assume he is pretty damn good at it. so big boss could use cqc against volgin prety easy and he doesnt have super human strength so i would say this is a pretty easy win for fox

King-Fingolfin
Volgin punched through something an RPG couldn't DENT.

No way is Fox stronger.

niduin
man i dont want to get into another argument about how stron grey fox is, im perfectly aware of what both of them have done, volgin might be stronger we dont really know, but the fact that big boss could beet volgin hand to hand would mean that someone that is at least close to your strength and has skill in cqc also would be much more effective and would actually be able to do some damage with it instead of throwing you down and shooting you

ThunderGodEneru
Solid Snake beat Gray Fox in hand-to-hand as well.

So really, what is your point? Both are held back by PIS showings.

Ultimate Wil
Volgin probably wins

niduin
Solid Snake beat Gray Fox in hand-to-hand as well.

So really, what is your point? Both are held back by PIS showings. well we arent talking about snake vs fox are we, all that proves is that snake is better than fox hand to hand. my point is just what i said if volgin can be beet hand to hand by cqc then why wouldnt fox be able to win especially if he is super strong, i dont even see a situation where volgin would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.